"Tales of Leinyere" Story Event: Official Support Thread

And, the Timeline is finished! Feel free to share that link around. I put stories I didn't have a date for at 5500, but if anyone wants to correct that reach out to me, otherwise I may adjust after I read the stories.

Thank you so much to all of you for participating! I can't wait to read all your stories!

YAY!

May the glory of Leinyere live forever!

...or something. It's a fun challenge, and I'm glad Nouh can sit back and watch the fun.

Well, my story has had a pretty good reception, but I'd to acknowledge others that contributed ideas to the world of Leinyere. Without their contribution, my story would be very boring.

Blind Justice - Creation of Galtin's Port and the bloody great cog. Also, giving me the idea of the non-humanoid Anocots.

Salacious_Scribe - for the off the cuff comment about dragon/fire mice. Gave me a good idea to hang the later part of my story on.

pan_paniscus - for the Cat God Abasis.

Plus that crowd favourite - And Many More.

I'm slowly working through all the stories. There's some really good stuff there. :D

I am loving the stories so far! I just have the end of Rusty's and Smitten to read, and I am loving what we've all done. Thank you all so much for participating, and for making this event great.

FYI, I just realized I uploaded the wrong file for One Divine Evening, so I just submitted the correction. I'll post again when it's accepted. :eek:

I haven't been able to read stories yet, but will this week and am really looking forward to it.

Also, much thanks to Blind Justice and others for world-building ideas!:D

-Yib

I have another story percolating for this setting. Lets see if I get off my ass and write it.

I was wondering if there could be more interracial orc elf stories (i.e. an elven kingdom gets conquered and the victorious cheiftain takes the King's daughters as his consorts)

I was wondering if there could be more interracial orc elf stories (i.e. an elven kingdom gets conquered and the victorious cheiftain takes the King's daughters as his consorts)

Feel free to write one!

Hey Nouh, are you planning to lead this event for next year? I've got an idea for "Anocots in the Hills".

I have a story in mind too. Another adventure for Kyra the Witch Thief.
This time she teams up with a foxy she-pirate to pull off the heist of a lifetime!
But things get complicated :p

I may be able to do something sometime. This sounds like fun. I will need to read some of the offerings because it looks like this has been going on for a while. 🐝

I may be able to do something sometime. This sounds like fun. I will need to read some of the offerings because it looks like this has been going on for a while. 🐝
No, it's only been running for a year. It took a while to work out the basic world though.

Hey Nouh, are you planning to lead this event for next year? I've got an idea for "Anocots in the Hills".
I was just thinking of an idea, too! I just sent a PM to Laurel. Assuming she's okay with it, I'll start a new thread for this round, and post once here with a link when it's done.

Back