Stranger fingering you in public

On a plane

I got fingered on a plane going to London from Boston.

He was supposed to be visiting his gf and i wa supposed to be meeting mt bf. but it didn't seem to matter.

Yup, I'm still on my soapbox regarding my "moved"

playing with my breast through my blouse and having a finger inside me! Did a moderator do this move?
thread. Are there any women out there who want to back me up on this?

Last edited:
thread. Are there any women out there who want to back me up on this?

I'll agree.. Because it got moved right after I shared my story and suddenly it's lost a few pages back before anyone even gets to see it.. I really was expecting a better response.

And also, yes, getting fingered in Public is totally different than getting felt up by Strangers..

Undo! Undo!

I'll agree.. Because it got moved right after I shared my story and suddenly it's lost a few pages back before anyone even gets to see it.. I really was expecting a better response.

And also, yes, getting fingered in Public is totally different than getting felt up by Strangers..

Undo! Undo!
Finally! Thank you. Subtlety seems to have no place on Lit's. forum. I'm running, so I haven't even gotten a chance to look at your posts. By the way, I'm helen.

I'd probably enjoy a prearranged stranger. Not sure if it would still count though?

I think that would still count. It's still a stranger, and you could still add the element of suprise to it...

Think about this...

You meet the stranger online, of course you spend some time properly vetting him (or her) to ensure that you won't be physically in danger or anything, then tell him (or her) your plans for the day. Things like where you will be at what times, so he can pick the time and place without you know which one.

You wear a short skirt and no panties and just go about your normal day, knowing that this stranger is following you...waiting for the right moment when you drop your guard or get distracted by something...and then boom...you feel his hand reach in from behind you and begin.....

I think that would still count. It's still a stranger, and you could still add the element of suprise to it...

Think about this...

You meet the stranger online, of course you spend some time properly vetting him (or her) to ensure that you won't be physically in danger or anything, then tell him (or her) your plans for the day. Things like where you will be at what times, so he can pick the time and place without you know which one.

You wear a short skirt and no panties and just go about your normal day, knowing that this stranger is following you...waiting for the right moment when you drop your guard or get distracted by something...and then boom...you feel his hand reach in from behind you and begin.....

Not an adventure you'd want marred by a case of mistaken identity. Lol.
Hot idea though.

Think about this...

Hmmm...that would be quite erotic, and probably the only way I'd allow this without giving someone a swift smack upside the head!

I have to admit, it is a fantasy I've entertained many times, in various settings, but if it happened in real life I'd probably be either petrified or indignant.

I've wondered about it in the context of a man that I "know" causually, friend of a friend, someone who I may have already had some mild flirting/sexual tension with, and then meeting up with him somewhere completely away from the normal context I'd be seeing him and have him touch me intimately and then we never speak of it again.

The internet friend might actually be better in some ways though, because then they would be more of a stranger, known but not.

I still belive a woman would have to be very, very, careful. It's hard to discerne on the internet between nice, generally horny dude, and sicko predator who wants to hurt you.

Hmmm...that would be quite erotic, and probably the only way I'd allow this without giving someone a swift smack upside the head!

I have to admit, it is a fantasy I've entertained many times, in various settings, but if it happened in real life I'd probably be either petrified or indignant.

That's what's great about fantasies! You can be as risky and crazy as you want in your own mind!

I've wondered about it in the context of a man that I "know" causually, friend of a friend, someone who I may have already had some mild flirting/sexual tension with, and then meeting up with him somewhere completely away from the normal context I'd be seeing him and have him touch me intimately and then we never speak of it again.

The internet friend might actually be better in some ways though, because then they would be more of a stranger, known but not.

I still belive a woman would have to be very, very, careful. It's hard to discerne on the internet between nice, generally horny dude, and sicko predator who wants to hurt you.

Yeah, sometimes fantasies are just better off staying as fantasies. The online vetting would be quite fun from the male point of view as well (at least, for me it would).

Finally! Thank you. Subtlety seems to have no place on Lit's. forum. I'm running, so I haven't even gotten a chance to look at your posts. By the way, I'm helen.

Hi Helen :)

Well looks like your thread is here to stay..

So tell me, how do you get yourself into a situation to be felt up by strangers? I must go test your technique ;)

jennysman

Jenny has had it happen a couple of times.On both occasions we have gone to a bar with male strippers as part of our sexy night out. On these she never wears underwear and wears short dresses or skirts.

The first time it happened it was at the end of a great night. She was wearing a very low cut dress that was split on the sides to waist height and zippered at the back.When we got in the bar we were shown to a side booth which was somewhat private. The guys were all on stage as we arrived and naked. The deal was that the women pick out someone to sit at her table from the stage talent. Jenny picked 2 and they came and sat with us, one next to her and one next to me.The one next to me offered to massage her feet which meant that she had to straddle my legs and spread them on either side of me.As she did the dress back fell away and the guy could see everything. The foot massage turned into a leg massage and then all the way up. The stripper looked at me asking could he go further and I nodded. In the end she ended up with a full massage between her legs and a full breast massage with her dress around her waiste from both directions.When she came it was ferocious.She also ended up with handfulls of 3 different bare dicks.

Years later in the same bar she had on a very light floating dress and one guy sat with us and ended up with his fingers buried into her and her hand wrapped around him.Both came that night.

Both times were very enjoyable for all of us.

Last edited:
I have been fingered in a pub too and it was so exciting. I have been fingered at my office too. Just love the feeling and the excitement.

I have had this done to me a couple of times and I dunno what made me more excited, the fingering or the thought that someone might see us. Both times were with a gf that simply did not care what anyone else thought, she just did what she wanted all the time. One of those times it sort of got intense and I was oh so close to going all Meg Ryan (When Harry Met Sally) on her right there in the club.

Already getting wet just thinking about it..

Freaky at first but if he knows what he's doing might just enjoy it.. Actually i think ill enjoy it a lot... :-D

Hi Helen :)

Well looks like your thread is here to stay..

So tell me, how do you get yourself into a situation to be felt up by strangers? I must go test your technique ;)
They are strangers, but I control the situations. I've often just asked someone if they wanted to. There were times when I'd make believe I was drunk or stoned and I'd purposely fall or bump into someone who looked like they were eying me. The fact that I'm dressed provocatively in these instances is usually a green light that it might be ok to try something. I might even steady myself by putting my hands on them.

They are strangers, but I control the situations. I've often just asked someone if they wanted to. There were times when I'd make believe I was drunk or stoned and I'd purposely fall or bump into someone who looked like they were eying me. The fact that I'm dressed provocatively in these instances is usually a green light that it might be ok to try something. I might even steady myself by putting my hands on them.

You actually ask a stranger to finger your pussy in public? :eek:

Thinking about this a little more, and the thought occurred to me that I've fingered women I've hardly known...and they've been hookers I've followed upstairs to fuck who have no objection to having a hand go up their skirt.
Totally different to doing that to unknown women in the street or supermarket. Who wants to go to jail?

LustyLeo22 said:
So tell me, how do you get yourself into a situation to be felt up by strangers?

Over here the answer is really simple: just use overcrowded public transportation during rush hour and there are high chances for girls to experience groping and occasionally fingering.

Last edited:
Over here the answer is really simple: just use public transportation during rush hour and there are high chances for girls to experience groping and occasionally fingering.

WOW ... high chances?! ... I thought it would rare

Back