Stranger fingering you in public

Seems to me that a lot of women like to tease and turn men on in Public but that is as far as it goes for strangers. Hard to go into a store now a days without getting a boner. But touching them without approval could be a risky venture ie sexual assault charges. You just never know what they are really thinking no matter how they dress or flirt. They may be trying to turn somebody on but not you. I think it is highly disrespectful to assume otherwise. Great fantasy though, but reality could ruin your life.
I still love reading about women who have had this happen to them and enjoyed it. I don't like the forced ones, just make me angry at the losers who would do this to women.
Well...I really wouldn't mind finishing the tease but I think I'm so oblivious when I tease that he'd have to totally just walk up and grab me....

Well...I really wouldn't mind finishing the tease but I think I'm so oblivious when I tease that he'd have to totally just walk up and grab me....

Now that is more like it!:D

You sound like a good guy, so for your sake I hope you get an eyeful often. Enjoy the show. That's what it's about. I personally don't tease anyone who might force themselves on me. I like the shy, nervous type if I'm in a public situation.

Why thank you! I do over at Wal Mart for sure;) You can tease me anytime sweetie:devil:

Oops. I won't be at Wal Mart though. Go to some high end clothing stores zimy.

LOL Well I don't buy Wal mart meat. I go to the high end grocery store for that, so I will see you there. Not much of a clothes shopper here

Well damn making note to never mention going to Wal mart again. Nobody admits to going to wal mart:caning: myself

And you're going to send it to her now? Ok. But not my face.

Just to let you know, she loved it a lot and I got the pleasure, both times in different ways!;):rose:

Hope you enjoy the shirts and suits as much, you are delicious both in and out of them.:)

Last edited:
"Let me see which one you sent her. Yikes! You can see all that from outside this cubicle? What's her interest in me anyway? you're like cheating on her in a way, right?

Oh yes thats one of the things which makes that store exclusive, light doesn't travel in straight lines in there.

Interest, well she lusts after posh birds almost as much as she does me. Gee when I got home she was so hot she was climbing the walls, if that's cheating on her, I'm gonna go for more.;)

Oh yes thats one of the things which makes that store exclusive, light doesn't travel in straight lines in there.

Interest, well she lusts after posh birds almost as much as she does me. Gee when I got home she was so hot she was climbing the walls, if that's cheating on her, I'm gonna go for more.;)

Last edited:
Definitely an erotic fantasy, extremely fun role play. A man would have to have some pretty big balls to approach a woman like that and not worry it could go very wrong. Still exciting.

Back