Stranger fingering you in public

Over here the answer is really simple: just use overcrowded public transportation during rush hour and there are high chances for girls to experience groping and occasionally fingering.

..and some, in India, are fingered, then raped and killed on public transport..and the perps are protected by the Indian legal system. :eek:

Perverts

:devil: You are all a disgusting lot of Perverts. How can any woman, want to be touched in between her legs in public, so all can see?
You should be ashamed of your selves, Next time let me know and I will come and watch, may be take some discrete photos, just to confirm its true.
I think this subject requires in depth research, send all your findings to me and I will compile a report.:D :)

Over here the answer is really simple: just use overcrowded public transportation during rush hour and there are high chances for girls to experience groping and occasionally fingering.

Those are true words.

Maybe that's why mass transit never took off here in the states.

You actually ask a stranger to finger your pussy in public? :eek:

No. This is why I had started that "felt up by strangers" thread, which the moderators here thought was the same as "fingered." I've set up situations where I've allowed strangers to rub my ass or fondle my breasts THROUGH my clothing in public situations. And often it come to me asking if they would like to do that, again, THROUGH my clothing.

No. This is why I had started that "felt up by strangers" thread, which the moderators here thought was the same as "fingered." I've set up situations where I've allowed strangers to rub my ass or fondle my breasts THROUGH my clothing in public situations. And often it come to me asking if they would like to do that, again, THROUGH my clothing.

where do I find a local girl like you?

Just be out there as much as possible. And be interesting, charming, imaginative, etc.

and don't forget to exchange business cards or phone numbers etc.
She will disappear just as you will, and never see each other again.
I'm getting cards made up asap.

Then when you've gotten to know each other better, maybe the situation will arise where she will let you finger her in public. Consent is vital to even try this.

No consent and it's sexual harrassment or even attempted rape. Maybe that answers your question vibes.;)

Last edited:
Maybe that's why mass transit never took off here in the states.

haha..I remember being on a very crowded bus, in China a couple of years ago, standing room only, packed in so tight and they showed a hot and sexy dance video on the closed circuit TV. I was getting hard..wondering if the women were getting wet..but nothing happens.

Well there was this one time

I was away w/ a GF for a few days... We were staying at a nice Inn and we walked around looking for a place to eat. We had a nice leisurely dinner out on the deck. After dinner, we walked, hand in hand over to a river to have a look.. the Moon was out and all that..
WE had a GREAT, relationship... both sexually and just being friends... She told me that she had never been fingered in public... As adventuresome as she appeared to be ( tats, nipple and clit pierced ) she never tried that.
We stood on the banks, close to each other... I turned to face her
and then kissed her.. I then took a hand and slowly explored and then found her spot! We continued to kiss... very deep... while my finger pushed her panty aside and just as I was about
to explore her... We heard some " noises" !!!

There was a car parked w/ another couple nearby and they saw us... We went back to our room
had a wonderful night of sexual exploration of each other ... whew!

In that scenario groping is a possibility for sure.

The only time this has happened to me was in a club where some guy was hitting on me and we got to talking and things got a little frisky and I let him, but that is only a semi stranger, I think. That has happened several times in my younger days, usually after some close dancing and talking. :) Never a complete stranger.

In that scenario groping is a possibility for sure.

Yes a packed train offers ample oppurtunity, It has been know for my croutch to be rubbed occassionally, its very erotic, being touched my a complete stranger

I've always toyed with the idea of posting to craigslist and meeting a man in a dark movie theatre.

I'd wear a skirt, he'd sit next to me, massage me lustfully, and then walk out when he was done feeling it all...

Would it make you want more for him to carry on though, is it the dark that excits you or the touching?

I actually had something like this just recently. My boyfriend set it up for me knowing the idea turned me on. I met a friend fo his at a night club, not someone I had ever met before but someone he knew very well and trusted so I'd feel safe. I was given a photo and a name and new we were to meet on the dance floor. I got out there and started dancing just getting into it and eventually I felt someone come up behind me and start to grind. Not connecting it at first I just went with it and looked up giving him a good view down my corset to see it was Josh's friend so I smiled and pushed back more firmly letting his crotch rub against me so I could feel how hard he was. We did this for a while and then I let him lead me off to a table in a darkened spot and we started to kiss and his hand went up under my skirt and started to finger me. No words no asking just his hand sliding up my thigh slow enough I could have stopped him but I didn't want to. We sat like that making out while he fingered me till I came for him at which point he got up to leave but I shook my head. Still no words I lead him back into a unisex bathroom, locked the door and blew him. Felt so incredibly dirty and I loved it.

Ok. That's pretty hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow

I have been reading this thread and it just seems exciting to me. I have ever thought about it but I think that it would be hot. I love to read stories where people hook up on a train, bus ect. In this day in age a stranger would be scarey but also exciting.

Back