Stranger fingering you in public

Fingering ----- wonderful sight and sounds

I don't often share links but this one - fingering - the sight and energy and sounds - is quite wonderful.

https://SPAMPOST/markiem0/post/f4eb9c77-8eb5-43e2-b86a-6c136b2eca22

Am wondering how much, and what appeals about this, for women especially.

Gabriel

Public grope

This is something i fantasize about all the time. Mostly riding the bus with a really short skirt on. I would love some old man to rub my legs up to my panties. Let one finger graze my pussy. Just thinking about it gets me wet.

This is something i fantasize about all the time. Mostly riding the bus with a really short skirt on. I would love some old man to rub my legs up to my panties. Let one finger graze my pussy. Just thinking about it gets me wet.

I think that we should talk…PM me.

I had an old guy touch my inner thighs and finger my pussy on a train

I have had this happen to me before but they weren't total strangers. They had the decency to chat to me for a few hours in a bar before "going for it" and it was always invited.

Having a total stranger try this would horrify me to say the least.

Have you ever been horrified?

On a plane going to visit a BF in the UK. Got talking to this older guy

When the lights went down, he started to finger me under my skirt

Once on a flight from the east to west coast I sat next to a young woman. We were both in our early to mid 20s and in the same profession. We hit it off and she asked for a blanket. When it came, she guided my hand to her unbottoned pants and inside. I was shocked and excited. I played with her and licked my fingers for the rest of the trip. She also played with me. We said goodbye and kissed after leaving the plane, enjoying the randomness of it all. A wonderful flight.
I have had a similar experience in a flight.

My wife told me she was fingered on a flight from Minn to Boston. Just me the guy in the airport bar... they were both in first class... 9PM
she stroked his cock under a blanket...but, didn't finish him...said he was above avg and thick

8f only this kind of thing happened as often in rl as it does here. Would make the day go so much faster...😊

Back