Rimming (analingus) in the real world

I have given a few times but never received. Regardless, it is my favorite way to warm up for anal and it tends to be a means to an end most of the time.

rimming puts me off and never tried. but felatio after bareback sodomy, i have done to my ex bf when i was tipsy and

Of the 20 or so women I've been intimate with in my life, I've rimmed them all and only one stated that she absolutely did not want me to do that ever again (and I didn't try). Of the others, a few were too shy to talk about it but their moaning and body movement indicated that they didn't want me to stop licking their bottom holes. The others openly enjoyed it, some to the point of returning the gift and did so many times and often very intensely. A few of the women I dated did indicate that although they liked it being done to them, they could not imagine doing it to me, some almost apologetically. I never tried to convince them. To each his or her own. After all, there are some things I don't like either.

One of the first encounters i ever had with another male was getting rimmed. For some reason we started emailing and he found out I liked crossdressing. I had bought a pair of crotchless fishnets(similar to the ones in my avatar). We met and boy did he lick my ass good!! It was sensational and I end up sucking his dick. We met at a local moose lodge when it was vacant since he had a key. He licked me good and ended up cumming a huge load between my ass cheeks. He got startled and thought he heard someone. I got in the bathroom and ended up jerking off from the feeling of his hot cum in my ass. Later he joined me and a mutual friend. I already had him on all fours fucking his ass. He came in and immediately went to licking my ass. That was my first 3 way experience and it was 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ive licked a few guys asses myself who were very clean because I know how hot it can feel. Theres tons of nerve endings around the sphincter and a soft tongue is great tool to stimulate every one!!
I recently visit this guy and thats all he does is give me a slow deep rim job. He strokes my cock at the same time. Hes even let me have a guy join us and I suck his big cock as Im getting rimmed. Its hard to put in words the sensation of ecstasy this brings.

When I was in college my mother's friend seduced me and I literally became her asslicker for a number of years , she taught me lots but always demanded I tongue fucked her arse hole , I never complained ,I ate it up , licked her arse once and my parents were in the next room ,fun times ,sadly she has now passed ,still think about our fun times together .

My wife loves receiving (as evidenced by her willingness to accommodate me & her moans), but refuses to give. I have always been disappointed by her reluctance to rim me, but will never ask her to go that far outside her comfort zone.

Back