Types of touch

TnA4U

Savagely ravish me
I'm curious about the spectrum of touch enjoyment. Personally, I am more irritated by soft caressing touch than I am turned on. Even in massage, if its a light brush stroke, it agitates me. But a more intense touch - more like a grope or squeeze - I find very appealing. I assume I'm just on the tail end of a neuroprocessing range, but I wondered if anyone else here experiences touch the same.

I also wonder if this has anything to do with affectionate vs. more aggressive sex play preferences. I'd love to hear your thoughts. :kiss:

Im just the opposite. I like a soft sensual touch and feather soft light touching. Ive often masturbated that way and I enjoy the sensation because its somewhat of an edging technique. The 2 main places I love a touch like that are my inner thighs and my chest/nipples. It really sends chills when I have another person touch me in those spots and indirect stimulation Of my genitals helps prolong that ache. Even touching when I touch my cock I love very soft feather type strokes. That is until im close to orgasm, then its a little more aggressive and intense. I really love it when my nipples get teased softly as Im performing oral and appreciate someone who takes the time to gently touch me. In my observation, i get a lot more moans and ooohs and ahhhs when i give more softer gentle touch with a feather soft brush from my fingertips. Thats just what I experience.

For me it depends on the situation, I like a softer massage touch in places but other places and times I like a little more pressure and sometimes a bit of of a spank lol
Had a massage one time that the lady was very gentle all over me until she got to my butt, she groped me and ended up giving me several spank type licks it was an incredible turn on after being touched so gently

Im just the opposite. I like a soft sensual touch and feather soft light touching. Ive often masturbated that way and I enjoy the sensation because its somewhat of an edging technique. The 2 main places I love a touch like that are my inner thighs and my chest/nipples. It really sends chills when I have another person touch me in those spots and indirect stimulation Of my genitals helps prolong that ache. Even touching when I touch my cock I love very soft feather type strokes. That is until im close to orgasm, then its a little more aggressive and intense. I really love it when my nipples get teased softly as Im performing oral and appreciate someone who takes the time to gently touch me. In my observation, i get a lot more moans and ooohs and ahhhs when i give more softer gentle touch with a feather soft brush from my fingertips. Thats just what I experience.
For me it depends on the situation, I like a softer massage touch in places but other places and times I like a little more pressure and sometimes a bit of of a spank lol
Had a massage one time that the lady was very gentle all over me until she got to my butt, she groped me and ended up giving me several spank type licks it was an incredible turn on after being touched so gently

That's so interesting to me! Thanks for sharing. :kiss:

personally love soft touch, especially nipple teasing, but one episode stands out: the soft touch suddenly became electrified when she pinched and twisted my nipple hard ... it produced an incredible rush, probably because it was totally unexpected ... tried to reproduce that feeling several times with no success

personally love soft touch, especially nipple teasing, but one episode stands out: the soft touch suddenly became electrified when she pinched and twisted my nipple hard ... it produced an incredible rush, probably because it was totally unexpected ... tried to reproduce that feeling several times with no success
Ok. That I can relate to. Nipples are a definite exception to the rule!!!

The lightest touch of my Miss's fingernail on the edge on my nipple as she gives me permission to ruin for me.

There are so many to choose from! I like the sharpness of nails running down my chest, or the insides of my thighs. The sensation of a palm of the hand gently rubbing the underside of my cock’s head… that will keep me aroused without cumming for a loooong time! I also like my nipples to be pinched unexpectedly too, so that I jump, which is the perfect way to to suddenly force my cock deeper when you need it! I like my asshole tickled, while I hover my cock ready to penetrate. Not sure if this counts, but I love the sensation of being sat over and having a soaking wet, aroused pussy lowered onto my mouth, so that I would feel your warm, wet pussy pressing on my lips and tongue (and the musky scent plays a big part of that for me, not just the touching sensation).

So I guess to answer your question, I kind of like a mixture, depending on the moment. I’m not really into pain, but I do like hot wax & ice. Never been spanked… in my imagination it gets my pulse up!

Oh… I’m supposed to be working now and I’ve got all hot and hard! 😊

Last edited:
I think it depends on my mood. I love a caress. Lightly scratch my head and I then into that dog that loves to be petted. On the other hand, I love being scratched, nipples being bitten and squeezed. When I'm high it's all even better.

IT all depends on the mood and the situation. There are times when I just love the soft caressing fingers and then there are time it firm.

I seem to like all types of touch but types on each end of the spectrum the most. Soft and caressing is so satisfying, sensual and love how it can slowly build and increase pleasure. I was surprised to learn how much I liked more aggressive touching and groping. A woman once slapped my cock and balls while giving me a slow sloppy blow job, I was shocked at how much I liked it and I moaned loudly.

I like the intensity to ramp up with my arousal. So for instance I like my nipples being played with especially while I'm masturbating, but at first I want it fairly gentle, just rubbing and tweaking or sucking. Once I'm well underway and heading towards orgasm though, I want it much harder and can even tolerate being scratched and bitten. Usually regret if afterwards but it's a huge turn-on being used roughly right when I'm on the brink of cumming.

I like the full spectrum of touch. That said, in the 90's I had a few wonderful BBW lovers who really liked real physical fuck playing and I still cherish those hot hot memories.........

Back