My Massage Therapist Touches my Penis During Every Massage and it Turns me on so Much

I went to a lady for about 2 years to get massages. We became friends and I always got massages nude. She put a towel over me but I was nude. We talked about relationships, sex, even kinky sex, and I never got erect. Maybe semi-erect but not a full erection. I can't explain it. She even asked me one time why I don't get erect during her massages and I didn't have an answer. I liked her as a friend but was not attracted to her for sex, so maybe that was it.
ES

Yes, indeed...

I'll finish the story soon...so intense
So...

I'm erect, dripping, trying not to moan...

We had a phrase back in the day, called it 'making nice.' Generally, it meant following intense work with gentle, long, soothing strokes on the back...

The instructor, strong, beautiful power lifter says she's gonna take me back to a private room to make nice...

This time, it meant having me on my hands and knees, while she finger fucked my ass with two fingers while jerking me with her other hand...

I made a spectacular mess...she kissed my hip, and said.

Good boy. Leave that bitch...

(I was fighting a losing battle to save a marriage, and she wanted me gone...)

So intense...

I made a spectacular mess...she kissed my hip, and said.

Good boy. Leave that bitch...

(I was fighting a losing battle to save a marriage, and she wanted me gone...)
So intense...
Shit, my sex life has been so dammed boring compared to so many of you…

Shit, my sex life has been so dammed boring compared to so many of you…
I'm an outlier, I know...had more prostate and cfnm experiences than I deserve.

Some I engineered, many just fell into my lap.

I’m 25 and I’ve been seeing this massage therapist, a woman in her late 60s for a couple years now.

My first time going to her, I was kind of blown away at how both spiritual and sensual her massage was.

She performs very long strokes, and gets every part of the body, even the lower stomach, and inner groin, which most don’t even get close to.

The massage starts like this…

I get naked under the sheet and blanket, laying face up.

She comes in, and first starts buy having me close my eyes as she placed her hands laced with essential oils over my nose. The smell immediately turns me on.

She begins by rubbing all over my head, neck, and shoulders first. It feels amazing, but honestly I’m just waiting in anticipation for her to go lower.

She finishes my arms, which immediately excites me, as I know it’s now time for my stomach.

She lowers the blanket down, just a touch passed my belly button. Often times she lowers it too far, revealing my throbbing cock which is placed pointing up on my stomach. Probably half the time she sees the head and part of the shaft, and then has to reposition the blanket. Either she is hoping to see it, or she forgets I have a large cock that can extend up to my belly button.

From behind my head, she reaches over my body and starts from my chest, and makes her way down to my stomach. As she goes down, her stomach covers my face and I can feel her body all over my head.

At first, she just rubs down the middle and then parts her hands to each side right before the blanket starts…but then she slowly begins rubbing underneath the blanket, and her thumb and hand will brush alongside my still hard cock almost every time. She will “accidentally” brush alongside it probably 3-6 times.

This is usually the part during the massage where I’m internally just begging her to grab hold of it and stroke me.

But every time, she finishes my stomach and pulls the blanket back up.

Next up is my legs, which is almost just as good as her stomach massage.

She gets at the end of the table, and always starts with my left leg. She folds the blanket so that half of my entire left side is exposed, often times it feels like the respective side of my balls are showing, as she doesn’t do a tight drape.

She goes really high and inside, gliding her hands up to well above my pelvic area, and inside far enough that usually she makes contact with my balls. It feels amazing..but I’m waiting for her to get to my right side, where I typically placed my cock alongside my right thigh as she got my left leg.

As she lifts the blanket up my right side, sometimes she will see my half hard cock sitting there, and then move my cock with the blanket, but other times she doesn’t notice or doesn’t seem to care, and I’ll be left with my cock exposed as she begins gliding up my body.

One time in particular, I was hard and throbbing, and my cock was fully exposed against the right side of my thigh. I opened my eyes and looked down and couldn’t believe how obvious it was.

She didn’t move it though, instead, as she went up my pelvic area, she brushed alongside the base of my shaft several times. It was so erotic, I was worried I was going to cum.

After my legs, the fun isn’t over. She has me flip over while holding the blanket up, and I quickly position my cock pointed down between my legs, usually hugging my left leg.

She doesn’t mess around, and immediately folds the blanket across half my body, exposing my entire left side of my crack. Her draping is sloppy, and sometimes I can feel my crack is even exposed. Due to her draping, I know she can always see my hard cock against my leg.

She starts on my back, but will slowly glide her hands alongside my left cheek, getting dangerously close to my crack and balls.

Then, she goes down to my feet and glides from my foot to my lower back, she does these long strokes while each time she goes further and more inside along my leg, pushing her thumb into the inside my leg, but stopping right before making contact with the head of my hard cock.

The disappointment of her stopping right before slowly fades away as she does another round, this time a bit faster, and I feel her thumb glide along the head of my cock several times before she pulls away.

She performs the same movements on my right side, now moving the blanket to my left. However, now this time she’s rubbing into my exposed balls.

She covers me back up…but the fun still isn’t over.

As she covers me, she lowers the blanket, she goes so low that my entire ass is now exposed, crack and all.

She gets back above my head, and does long strokes from my upper back, all the way down well passed my ass, with her breasts rubbing along my back.

As she parts her hands to each side after getting as far down my legs as she can get, she pushes the blanket down even further.

Usually at this point, the blanket it pushed all the way down my thigh, so my entire ass and some of my upper leg is exposed, which means my cock as well.

She goes back down to my feet and now does her long strokes from bottom to top, again brushing my cock and balls.

Her last finishing move is she will put the blanket back over my ass, and then get really close to my asshole as she rubs her fingers into my cheeks, and then with the blanket, essentially rubs her finger alongside my anus for a few seconds.

She covers me back entirely with the blanket, and we’re done.

She comes back when I’m ready and asks me if I’m feeling better, which I always am, but also can barely wait to go home and jerk off.

The one time she asked me if I had a girlfriend, I think because she can tell how horny I get.

I don’t really know what to think, is this just her massage style for everyone, or am I missing out by not asking for more while I lay there?
Wish I could find this. I need a good massage badly.

I was quite fascinated by this story as it has many similarities to my own situation. I really enjoyed reading the post and all the comments.
There is spa inside the gym I go to. The gym and the spa are not cheap. Definitely a more proper kind of establishment. Anyways, I have been going there for a year and getting massages once or twice a month. Most masseuses are very careful in avoiding cock and balls, not even making accidental touches, veering away with their strokes before they get too close. Sometimes they even completely switch to a different area if they get a little close and I get a semi hard. But there is this specific girl that drives me crazy. I don't particularly fancy her but her touch is divine. The whole time I am thinking "She has to know what she doing right?" So how does my massage go?
Well firstly, I noticed that when I take my robe off she will usually be holding the towel close to her head level but not really high up so I know she is kinda looking getting an eyeful, which I take as part of the tease and a compliment. I start facedown on the massage table. She uncovers my top half and starts with my upper back but the strokes extend down to my bottom, slowly pushing the towel down so my bottom is fully exposed. She then massages my arms and then massages my butt. She doesn't get in my crack at this point but firmly massages my butt. Then she covers my top and moves to one of my legs. She will uncover one leg and one side of my butt. I keep my cock between my legs facing downward and from the breeze I feel I can tell she never covers it properly. She starts this part by making long strokes on the top side of the back of my upper leg and extend the strokes towards my butt, slightly passing inside my crack, getting really close to my anus, slightly caressing the area around it. Then she will move to the inside of my leg not shying away from inside of my thighs. The back of her hands make contact with my cock several times in this position. She moves to the other leg, repeating the same pattern. Then she asks me to flip over. I try to restrain myself when flipping over but it is very hard to do so after that. My semi hard cock is not exposed but it is making its stand where it is under the towel. Then she massages my feet and than the top part of my legs. Her long strokes on my legs start near my knees and come towards my stomach. So she is making runs along side my cock occasionally bumping into it with her elbow or back of her hand over the towel. Then she gets deep into my groin, touching my balls with the back of her hands while doing so. After the legs she covers my bottom half and moves towards to my upper body. First my arms are massaged then my upper body and finally my stomach. She will massage my stomach in circular motion, getting really close to my cock while putting her hand slightly under the towel that is barely covering my cock. And then, as if waking up from a dream that you did not want to finish, she covers my whole body with the towel. She moves on to my neck. Finally she asks me to sit up and massages my upper back one final time. And then she says "I hope you enjoyed it", smiles and leaves.

I've been tipping her for the past 3 times I have been there, hoping this would help escalate things, it doesn't. But the tease level is amazing as is. I never realized how much I would enjoy being teased like this. I was obssessing over the fact that something is happening but nothing is actually happening. In search of clarity to my situation I found this thread. I will try take HYD's advice as well as it seems to make most sense to me(without risking being barred from the venue).
Believe me, if she wants to finish you off she will find a way. If she just wants to tease you within the realm of professionalism, enjoy it for what it is.
I also have a question for anyone who read thus far. My wife recently asked me to get us a couples massage at this spa. I got an appointment without asking for any specific masseus but by my luck the girl with the "divine touch" was assigned, along with another girl. The appointment is in two weeks and I am not sure what to do. She wouldn't tease me like that while my wife is there, would she? Should I try to get out of it? Would it bother her that I came with my wife? Would I lose my "special" treatment?

I was quite fascinated by this story as it has many similarities to my own situation. I really enjoyed reading the post and all the comments.
There is spa inside the gym I go to. The gym and the spa are not cheap. Definitely a more proper kind of establishment. Anyways, I have been going there for a year and getting massages once or twice a month. Most masseuses are very careful in avoiding cock and balls, not even making accidental touches, veering away with their strokes before they get too close. Sometimes they even completely switch to a different area if they get a little close and I get a semi hard. But there is this specific girl that drives me crazy. I don't particularly fancy her but her touch is divine. The whole time I am thinking "She has to know what she doing right?" So how does my massage go?
Well firstly, I noticed that when I take my robe off she will usually be holding the towel close to her head level but not really high up so I know she is kinda looking getting an eyeful, which I take as part of the tease and a compliment. I start facedown on the massage table. She uncovers my top half and starts with my upper back but the strokes extend down to my bottom, slowly pushing the towel down so my bottom is fully exposed. She then massages my arms and then massages my butt. She doesn't get in my crack at this point but firmly massages my butt. Then she covers my top and moves to one of my legs. She will uncover one leg and one side of my butt. I keep my cock between my legs facing downward and from the breeze I feel I can tell she never covers it properly. She starts this part by making long strokes on the top side of the back of my upper leg and extend the strokes towards my butt, slightly passing inside my crack, getting really close to my anus, slightly caressing the area around it. Then she will move to the inside of my leg not shying away from inside of my thighs. The back of her hands make contact with my cock several times in this position. She moves to the other leg, repeating the same pattern. Then she asks me to flip over. I try to restrain myself when flipping over but it is very hard to do so after that. My semi hard cock is not exposed but it is making its stand where it is under the towel. Then she massages my feet and than the top part of my legs. Her long strokes on my legs start near my knees and come towards my stomach. So she is making runs along side my cock occasionally bumping into it with her elbow or back of her hand over the towel. Then she gets deep into my groin, touching my balls with the back of her hands while doing so. After the legs she covers my bottom half and moves towards to my upper body. First my arms are massaged then my upper body and finally my stomach. She will massage my stomach in circular motion, getting really close to my cock while putting her hand slightly under the towel that is barely covering my cock. And then, as if waking up from a dream that you did not want to finish, she covers my whole body with the towel. She moves on to my neck. Finally she asks me to sit up and massages my upper back one final time. And then she says "I hope you enjoyed it", smiles and leaves.

I've been tipping her for the past 3 times I have been there, hoping this would help escalate things, it doesn't. But the tease level is amazing as is. I never realized how much I would enjoy being teased like this. I was obssessing over the fact that something is happening but nothing is actually happening. In search of clarity to my situation I found this thread. I will try take HYD's advice as well as it seems to make most sense to me(without risking being barred from the venue).

I also have a question for anyone who read thus far. My wife recently asked me to get us a couples massage at this spa. I got an appointment without asking for any specific masseus but by my luck the girl with the "divine touch" was assigned, along with another girl. The appointment is in two weeks and I am not sure what to do. She wouldn't tease me like that while my wife is there, would she? Should I try to get out of it? Would it bother her that I came with my wife? Would I lose my "special" treatment?
Ask your wife? With you watching, what if I get an erection? With a woman massaging you, what if i get an erection? Maybe we should have booked the visit sooner. I hope I am not over thinking it.... Kind of try and make it something that might be erotic for her. Or wait. Enjoy the massage. Afterward tell her you liked watching the woman do her massage. Maybe she has a friend you two could experiment giving her a massage. 4 hands is better than two.

I like this thread and reading the responses. I can't imagine being teased as much as mentioned in the original post. Sure it sounds hot, but I would have to tell her to stop, I don't think I could take that much teasing without release!

ES

I like this thread and reading the responses. I can't imagine being teased as much as mentioned in the original post. Sure it sounds hot, but I would have to tell her to stop, I don't think I could take that much teasing without release!

ES
I think if they tease that much they will release it. Just seeing how much you can take. The crazy part is not feeling guilty as they clean up. It is not like you can return the favor. Just lay there and enjoy it. However humiliating the afterburst may be...

If the divine touch is part of her routine then yeah. You might want to make sure everyone's on board.

Back