So this happened today.

Ifatreefallsinthewoods

Are you Experienced?
I’m in finance. I have an office in MD. My Admin is 5’2”, 115lbs and a massage therapist.
She ended up getting a space upstairs from our office. I helped her decorate. It’s dark, massage table, rug, music. It’s legit, she has clients. Over the last few years working here as my Admin, she first suggested giving massages for my exercise, I thought it was weird, she said whatever. It took me 6 months to have one. it took me my second time to lose the boxer briefs and be naked on the table. She doesn’t want me. Massage is all business for her. She just gives good massage.

About a month ago I suggested giving her a massage. She said she was picky. She didn’t like just any massage.

She ended up taking me up on it. We traded massage one day. She was sleepy eyed and snoozy. I helped her with her neck. I’m good at massage, unlicensed.

The next time I got a little deeper, more sensual. I think I turned her on but she doesn’t like me like that.

Well today we did it again. I’m moving closer and closer to her erogenous zones. Today my fingers were warm and massaging all the way up her inner thigh. She was wearing panties I think due to her period and I bumped them. I felt pubes. I massaged her shoulders and cupped her c cups and let my fingers trail over her nipples. Definitely a new level of fuckery. I’m her boss! I massaged her for 50 minutes and then she massaged me, no fuckery on her part.

The thing is , there’s some weird energy afterwards. Kind of like I used her but honestly she didn’t stop me.

Who knows if it leads to more or if it reverts to more medicinal status.

But today was a good one bumping her mound and touching her nipples.
😎
Our secret, of course. And my belt buckle today cracks me up.

Attachments

• IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1744.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 256
I’m in finance. I have an office in MD. My Admin is 5’2”, 115lbs and a massage therapist.
She ended up getting a space upstairs from our office. I helped her decorate. It’s dark, massage table, rug, music. It’s legit, she has clients. Over the last few years working here as my Admin, she first suggested giving massages for my exercise, I thought it was weird, she said whatever. It took me 6 months to have one. it took me my second time to lose the boxer briefs and be naked on the table. She doesn’t want me. Massage is all business for her. She just gives good massage.

About a month ago I suggested giving her a massage. She said she was picky. She didn’t like just any massage.

She ended up taking me up on it. We traded massage one day. She was sleepy eyed and snoozy. I helped her with her neck. I’m good at massage, unlicensed.

The next time I got a little deeper, more sensual. I think I turned her on but she doesn’t like me like that.

Well today we did it again. I’m moving closer and closer to her erogenous zones. Today my fingers were warm and massaging all the way up her inner thigh. She was wearing panties I think due to her period and I bumped them. I felt pubes. I massaged her shoulders and cupped her c cups and let my fingers trail over her nipples. Definitely a new level of fuckery. I’m her boss! I massaged her for 50 minutes and then she massaged me, no fuckery on her part.

The thing is , there’s some weird energy afterwards. Kind of like I used her but honestly she didn’t stop me.

😎
Dang I like that belt buckle!!

Yaaaaaa, sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen...
I love a good office fling--even just the fantasy--but not as the boss. I have had a small number of attractive women under my supervision, and I adamantly refuse to let my mind wander there while that relationship exists. Convince yourself that "weird energy" you talk about is purely one-sided. You said it yourself--she doesn't like you like that. No fuckery == no lawsuits and lost careers.

I love a good office fling--even just the fantasy--but not as the boss. I have had a small number of attractive women under my supervision, and I adamantly refuse to let my mind wander there while that relationship exists. Convince yourself that "weird energy" you talk about is purely one-sided. You said it yourself--she doesn't like you like that. No fuckery == no lawsuits and lost careers.
Yep. I'm newly a boss, and there are several attractive younger women that work under me. Not that I think any would be interested, but even if they were and I said fuck it with my matriage... still no.

If my mind does wander there, I would just write it to get it out of my system. That's how most of my stories on here came about, haha.

😎
What an amazing story. And I don't know exactly what advice to give you. Except that if nothing else happens between you two, you now have a moment that you will remember fondly for the rest of your life. And sometimes that's more than good enough.

I had a really good looking girl i hired as a consultant. She would wear yoga pants and just had the hottest legs and ass. She wanted me to take her to lunch/dinner as well as would stay late in the office with me. I def had thoughts but I am careful nowdays about mixing business and pleasure

I can see the fantasy… I’d have it to in your position 🤭 but keep it a fantasy unless she proposes something after her work with your company is done.

Back