My Massage Therapist Touches my Penis During Every Massage and it Turns me on so Much

HornyTyler1998

Really Experienced
I’m 25 and I’ve been seeing this massage therapist, a woman in her late 60s for a couple years now.

My first time going to her, I was kind of blown away at how both spiritual and sensual her massage was.

She performs very long strokes, and gets every part of the body, even the lower stomach, and inner groin, which most don’t even get close to.

The massage starts like this…

I get naked under the sheet and blanket, laying face up.

She comes in, and first starts buy having me close my eyes as she placed her hands laced with essential oils over my nose. The smell immediately turns me on.

She begins by rubbing all over my head, neck, and shoulders first. It feels amazing, but honestly I’m just waiting in anticipation for her to go lower.

She finishes my arms, which immediately excites me, as I know it’s now time for my stomach.

She lowers the blanket down, just a touch passed my belly button. Often times she lowers it too far, revealing my throbbing cock which is placed pointing up on my stomach. Probably half the time she sees the head and part of the shaft, and then has to reposition the blanket. Either she is hoping to see it, or she forgets I have a large cock that can extend up to my belly button.

From behind my head, she reaches over my body and starts from my chest, and makes her way down to my stomach. As she goes down, her stomach covers my face and I can feel her body all over my head.

At first, she just rubs down the middle and then parts her hands to each side right before the blanket starts…but then she slowly begins rubbing underneath the blanket, and her thumb and hand will brush alongside my still hard cock almost every time. She will “accidentally” brush alongside it probably 3-6 times.

This is usually the part during the massage where I’m internally just begging her to grab hold of it and stroke me.

But every time, she finishes my stomach and pulls the blanket back up.

Next up is my legs, which is almost just as good as her stomach massage.

She gets at the end of the table, and always starts with my left leg. She folds the blanket so that half of my entire left side is exposed, often times it feels like the respective side of my balls are showing, as she doesn’t do a tight drape.

She goes really high and inside, gliding her hands up to well above my pelvic area, and inside far enough that usually she makes contact with my balls. It feels amazing..but I’m waiting for her to get to my right side, where I typically placed my cock alongside my right thigh as she got my left leg.

As she lifts the blanket up my right side, sometimes she will see my half hard cock sitting there, and then move my cock with the blanket, but other times she doesn’t notice or doesn’t seem to care, and I’ll be left with my cock exposed as she begins gliding up my body.

One time in particular, I was hard and throbbing, and my cock was fully exposed against the right side of my thigh. I opened my eyes and looked down and couldn’t believe how obvious it was.

She didn’t move it though, instead, as she went up my pelvic area, she brushed alongside the base of my shaft several times. It was so erotic, I was worried I was going to cum.

After my legs, the fun isn’t over. She has me flip over while holding the blanket up, and I quickly position my cock pointed down between my legs, usually hugging my left leg.

She doesn’t mess around, and immediately folds the blanket across half my body, exposing my entire left side of my crack. Her draping is sloppy, and sometimes I can feel my crack is even exposed. Due to her draping, I know she can always see my hard cock against my leg.

She starts on my back, but will slowly glide her hands alongside my left cheek, getting dangerously close to my crack and balls.

Then, she goes down to my feet and glides from my foot to my lower back, she does these long strokes while each time she goes further and more inside along my leg, pushing her thumb into the inside my leg, but stopping right before making contact with the head of my hard cock.

The disappointment of her stopping right before slowly fades away as she does another round, this time a bit faster, and I feel her thumb glide along the head of my cock several times before she pulls away.

She performs the same movements on my right side, now moving the blanket to my left. However, now this time she’s rubbing into my exposed balls.

She covers me back up…but the fun still isn’t over.

As she covers me, she lowers the blanket, she goes so low that my entire ass is now exposed, crack and all.

She gets back above my head, and does long strokes from my upper back, all the way down well passed my ass, with her breasts rubbing along my back.

As she parts her hands to each side after getting as far down my legs as she can get, she pushes the blanket down even further.

Usually at this point, the blanket it pushed all the way down my thigh, so my entire ass and some of my upper leg is exposed, which means my cock as well.

She goes back down to my feet and now does her long strokes from bottom to top, again brushing my cock and balls.

Her last finishing move is she will put the blanket back over my ass, and then get really close to my asshole as she rubs her fingers into my cheeks, and then with the blanket, essentially rubs her finger alongside my anus for a few seconds.

She covers me back entirely with the blanket, and we’re done.

She comes back when I’m ready and asks me if I’m feeling better, which I always am, but also can barely wait to go home and jerk off.

The one time she asked me if I had a girlfriend, I think because she can tell how horny I get.

I don’t really know what to think, is this just her massage style for everyone, or am I missing out by not asking for more while I lay there?

It's a rub n tug.

I don’t think so, I’ve been to all the rub n tugs in the area, all are Asian owned and have reviews on shady sites and forums. This woman has a legitimate office space, tons of reviews online by both men and women, and none mention anything shady, just all saying she helped their pain of after an accident etc.

Sounds like a lady i used to see. If shes a straight up massage and not a rub and tug, then next time when she moves the sheet- Tell her " you can remove it completely cause i find it uncomfortable." Thats how thing really started with mine. We became lovers.

I’m 25 and I’ve been seeing this massage therapist, a woman in her late 60s for a couple years now.

My first time going to her, I was kind of blown away at how both spiritual and sensual her massage was.

She performs very long strokes, and gets every part of the body, even the lower stomach, and inner groin, which most don’t even get close to.

She comes in, and first starts buy having me close my eyes as she placed her hands laced with essential oils over my nose. The smell immediately turns me on.

She begins by rubbing all over my head, neck, and shoulders first. It feels amazing, but honestly I’m just waiting in anticipation for her to go lower.

She finishes my arms, which immediately excites me, as I know it’s now time for my stomach.

She lowers the blanket down, just a touch passed my belly button. Often times she lowers it too far, revealing my throbbing cock which is placed pointing up on my stomach. Probably half the time she sees the head and part of the shaft, and then has to reposition the blanket. Either she is hoping to see it, or she forgets I have a large cock that can extend up to my belly button.

From behind my head, she reaches over my body and starts from my chest, and makes her way down to my stomach. As she goes down, her stomach covers my face and I can feel her body all over my head.

At first, she just rubs down the middle and then parts her hands to each side right before the blanket starts…but then she slowly begins rubbing underneath the blanket, and her thumb and hand will brush alongside my still hard cock almost every time. She will “accidentally” brush alongside it probably 3-6 times.

This is usually the part during the massage where I’m internally just begging her to grab hold of it and stroke me.

She gets at the end of the table, and always starts with my left leg. She folds the blanket so that half of my entire left side is exposed, often times it feels like the respective side of my balls are showing, as she doesn’t do a tight drape.

She goes really high and inside, gliding her hands up to well above my pelvic area, and inside far enough that usually she makes contact with my balls. It feels amazing..but I’m waiting for her to get to my right side, where I typically placed my cock alongside my right thigh as she got my left leg.

As she lifts the blanket up my right side, sometimes she will see my half hard cock sitting there, and then move my cock with the blanket, but other times she doesn’t notice or doesn’t seem to care, and I’ll be left with my cock exposed as she begins gliding up my body.

One time in particular, I was hard and throbbing, and my cock was fully exposed against the right side of my thigh. I opened my eyes and looked down and couldn’t believe how obvious it was.

She didn’t move it though, instead, as she went up my pelvic area, she brushed alongside the base of my shaft several times. It was so erotic, I was worried I was going to cum.

After my legs, the fun isn’t over. She has me flip over while holding the blanket up, and I quickly position my cock pointed down between my legs, usually hugging my left leg.

She doesn’t mess around, and immediately folds the blanket across half my body, exposing my entire left side of my crack. Her draping is sloppy, and sometimes I can feel my crack is even exposed. Due to her draping, I know she can always see my hard cock against my leg.

She starts on my back, but will slowly glide her hands alongside my left cheek, getting dangerously close to my crack and balls.

Then, she goes down to my feet and glides from my foot to my lower back, she does these long strokes while each time she goes further and more inside along my leg, pushing her thumb into the inside my leg, but stopping right before making contact with the head of my hard cock.

The disappointment of her stopping right before slowly fades away as she does another round, this time a bit faster, and I feel her thumb glide along the head of my cock several times before she pulls away.

She performs the same movements on my right side, now moving the blanket to my left. However, now this time she’s rubbing into my exposed balls.

As she covers me, she lowers the blanket, she goes so low that my entire ass is now exposed, crack and all.

She gets back above my head, and does long strokes from my upper back, all the way down well passed my ass, with her breasts rubbing along my back.

As she parts her hands to each side after getting as far down my legs as she can get, she pushes the blanket down even further.

Usually at this point, the blanket it pushed all the way down my thigh, so my entire ass and some of my upper leg is exposed, which means my cock as well.

She goes back down to my feet and now does her long strokes from bottom to top, again brushing my cock and balls.

Her last finishing move is she will put the blanket back over my ass, and then get really close to my asshole as she rubs her fingers into my cheeks, and then with the blanket, essentially rubs her finger alongside my anus for a few seconds.

She comes back when I’m ready and asks me if I’m feeling better, which I always am, but also can barely wait to go home and jerk off.

The one time she asked me if I had a girlfriend, I think because she can tell how horny I get.

I don’t really know what to think, is this just her massage style for everyone, or am I missing out by not asking for more while I lay there?
Ummmm you’re one lucky guy!!! Lol 😉

Sounds like a lady i used to see. If shes a straight up massage and not a rub and tug, then next time when she moves the sheet- Tell her " you can remove it completely cause i find it uncomfortable." Thats how thing really started with mine. We became lovers.
Did she ever finish you off?

Did she ever finish you off?
Did you read my post.... We became lovers, for years.I work on the road, so months in towns. Have had a few straight up massages that after going there for a while things started going like your discribed then became better friends etc. Then the days came where we crossed the line. Wonderful lovers and friends

If she's a legit masseuse, just enjoy it and let her do the escalating. She's having her fun. You don't want to pull a Deshaun Watson. Not saying you can't get an erection, that's totally normal (especially if she's touching you there). If you say anything make it innocent ("oh, that feels good," when she goes into no man's land).

Believe me, if she wants to finish you off she will find a way. If she just wants to tease you within the realm of professionalism, enjoy it for what it is.

She sounds like a true professional but likes to tease. Maybe she wants to keep it there or maybe she wants to up the ante? As HYD said above, if she wants to ratchet it up, she’ll do it!

My wife and I used an older lady for years. She would start me face down but when the flip happened she’d put a heavy blanket over my waist. That would hold down any unwanted erections!🤣

Have an Asian lady I use when on business in the Mid-West. She gets into crevices and angles I’ve never had a masseuse explore! The first time, like the OP, I had a raging hard-on! She worked around it and never let on like anything was amiss. I kept thinking she was going to give it a tug, but her professionalism kept her on task…damn!

My new masseuse at home is just a cute bundle of muscle and energy. I come home and my wife (who doesn’t use her…yet!) just laughs and teases me about my “new crush!” One can dream!

massage therapist true story
24-Jan-20 18:37
I've had this slight neck thing for a while, so, four years ago, I contacted an older (early to mid 60's) massage therapist. No preconceived thoughts about anything other than getting my neck fixed. Her home studio is in Somewhere, FL about 30 minutes away. I make an appointment, show up at her house. She answers the door in heels and a men's long sleeve shirt. (I later found out she is a yoga instructor). She leads me into massage studio, we chat for a few minutes, then she turns to walk out and says "undress and lay face down" and leaves. So I did as she asked, she walks back in after a few minutes and starts massaging my neck and back.
She works her way down to my ass, thighs, massaging closer and closer to my cock. Well, I'm starting to develop a hard cock. So after a several minutes of massaging my ass and near my cock, she strokes my cock from behind, well that put me in a state of severe hardness,

She asked me to turn over, which I did, my cock, bobbing up and down as I turn over, then straight up in the air ! I lay down face up. She massages my temples, then briefly my chest. She takes off her shirt, nice, firm tits out and grabs my cock, give it a few strokes ! She says "I need to take care of this", bends over slightly and puts my cock between her lips and starts to suck my cock ! Holy shit !

She continues to suck my cock in earnest until I can't take anymore and I shoot rope after rope of cum in her mouth. I came so hard, after the few last spurts, she
pulls her mouth up a little and let's my cum slowly spill from her mouth ! Very powerful !

She walks away into the adjoining bathroom, gets a warm washcloth and cleans me up !

We chat for a few minutes, then I leave to make another appointment !

Where is this lady located?

I get massages regularly from a local place. It is 100% legal and on the 'up and up'.

I am nude, but my genitals are 'draped' so they are (presumably) not visible to the therapist. It's possible that she catches a glimpse of my genitals as I turn over under the sheet, but barely.

The establishment is just off Main St. in a very conservative town. The woman that owns the place has a family to support. She charges $100/hour and has three therapists working there. If it was a 'rub and tug', the word would get out and they would get busted as many such places in our area have over the years.

I think that a lot of 'rub and tug' places must have 'agreements' with the local police. It's so obvious what's going on there. I'm not against it if the women are not being mistreated. Sadly, many times they are.

If she's a legit masseuse, just enjoy it and let her do the escalating. She's having her fun. You don't want to pull a Deshaun Watson. Not saying you can't get an erection, that's totally normal (especially if she's touching you there). If you say anything make it innocent ("oh, that feels good," when she goes into no man's land).

Believe me, if she wants to finish you off she will find a way. If she just wants to tease you within the realm of professionalism, enjoy it for what it is.
I don't think there is any harm in giving her a bit of encouragement.
Enough to let her know that you are receptive to anything more she might be willing to do.

Something along the lines of, "That feels really good."

I had a massage last night and I accidentally came while I was face down. My cock was hard and pointed down between my legs, and after she brushed it a few times and then started pushing down on my ass, I couldn’t help it. I turned over and started cumming in my hand and apologizing. She gave me tissues and said not to worry and that hopefully I feel more at ease now, and she continued with the massage.

I had a bad automobile accident in years of therapy with a physical therapist and massage to help me… So definitely know “rub and tug“! That said it one point, that was often the case, I was visibly aroused, and my therapist took my cock out, and begin to Jack me off… It was the very first time, after months and months, and, of course, right at that moment the woman who owns the company walked into the room.

Luckily, my cock was hidden from her by the body of my therapist, who immediately took her palm and pressed it against her stomach, as she pretended to continue massaging me, and spoke to her boss… After Tobias left she said I’m so sorry. Finished the massage and didn’t finish me… After two more massages about the issue up again and she told me she was sorry she regretted what she done but then at the end of the massage took my cock out and jacked me off… I asked her out she wasn’t interested and told me she had someone.

I regret to say that about two months later, he started this activity again, and this time her boss walked in, and in spite of her, trying to cover up her boss, it obviously seen… I don’t know if this had to do with me ejaculating all over her stomach, but she was let go afterwards, and I felt terrible…

I went to the same massage therapist for over a year. She was always professional. Every massage ended up with her spending an extra amount of time on my upper thighs. This always caused me to get an obvious erection. It was awkward at first but we both began to expect it. She always ended the massages by saying she was glad I enjoyed my massage.

My massage therapist is also a very good friend of my wife so me getting hard during a massage is kind of risky. Now that doesn't mean it never happens but she is also very professional and has never done anything to directly stimulate me in that way. I know there have been a few times that my hard cock was bulging noticeably under the sheet she uses to cover me but she has never commented on that. She is very good looking, petite blonde blue eyes tight little ass, so whether I get fully hard or not 90 minutes of her caressing my body with scented oils is very sensual and I do get at least semi hard and I produce a lot of precum anytime I get even slightly aroused so I know she must know that she is causing the sticky wet spots I leave on the sheets. I don't know or at least haven't found out yet if this turns her on but I have gone home after and fucked my wife while the scents of the massage oils had me thinking about fucking my wife and her friend at the same time. Maybe one day we'll make it happen in real life.

Wish I were doing that for you

I had a massage last night and I accidentally came while I was face down. My cock was hard and pointed down between my legs, and after she brushed it a few times and then started pushing down on my ass, I couldn’t help it. I turned over and started cumming in my hand and apologizing. She gave me tissues and said not to worry and that hopefully I feel more at ease now, and she continued with the massage.
Is this the same woman you mentioned in the original post? If so what happened?
ES

I have been to many massage places throughout the world. I dated a massage therapist years ago and we met or it started with her giving me massages. Once we started dating she would give me a massage but rarely with a happy ending and then only at her place. She would have lost her job if we did anything at work and they found out. So she was very reluctant to even do it at her place. We talked during massages and I saw her about 2 years before we started dating.

My advice is to talk to your massage therapist. If you are interested, ask her out on a date. If the teasing is too much, ask her to back off a bit so you don't get too excited.

I went to an Asian massage place years ago in Chicago near the airport. The ladies looked very nice and were all dressed hotly. They told me when I arrived that it was not a "rub and tug" place. I had to agree I would not make any advances or ask for any favors. I almost left because of all the precautions. Long story short, my lady had me on the table laying face down and she was walking on my back, using bars above her head for support. She used her feet like very strong hands, I could feel every one of her toes work on me. She got to my ass and dug in deep. Her big toe found the area between my anus and balls. She pushed and rubbed. I got hard and was getting close to orgasm. I started moaning in pleasure. She told me to be quiet.

I walked out of that place with a very uncomfortable erection. I tried to tell her to stop but she seemed to know what she was doing and stopped on her own so I would not cum. I was worried that I would get into trouble if I did cum. It was one of those places where the woman helps you undress and then dress again when you are done. She teased me when we were done, telling me I need a girlfriend, I get turned on so easily, etc. I think she enjoyed teasing me throughout the massage.

ES

Back