Rimming (analingus) in the real world

I tried it a couple of times with my wife while we were in 69 and she kept moving away from me. I think she thought licking an asshole was gross even if she wasn't the one doing it.
The first time I asked to do it to my wife, she said the same thing - "Ick! That seems gross." I pointed out that it's just skin and can be made clean with soap and water like any other part of the body. And I said the appeal is that it's "kissing you in the most intimate place possible. And I'll be enjoying you in a way no other man ever has before - I'll be the first and only to do it!" That went over well enough for her to let me do it the first few times. ..Now, she she's well over the "ick" factor and really loves the feeling. She'll even let me kiss her on the mouth after I've done it - which is something she wouldn't do the first 10 times or so. No, she doesn't orgasm from it, but it's a great foreplay activity.

Good luck! I hope your wife has a change of heart on the matter.

Last edited:
I've only been rimmed once by my male personal cocksucker. He was playing with me on the floor and I was lifting my ass off the carpet. I was trying to get him to lock my asshole. He did a little bit, but I don't think he was too interested and proceeded to do what he did best, which was suck my cock til I exploded in his mouth.

I tried it a couple of times with my wife while we were in 69 and she kept moving away from me. I think she thought licking an asshole was gross even if she wasn't the one doing it.
Keep trying. If I was with you I would lick, suck and kiss your hole until you ejaculated. Believe me, you would.

well, it seems to be true, but I would like to investigate the reason(s) why. Do you think men go there as a secret desire of receiving the same favor?
Absolutely not in my case. My sole motivation was to be "a first" at something they might like. I can tell you that I am certain there was often reluctance to let go and enjoy because they thought I'd ask. No way around that if you're looking (as I was, I admit) for the elements of surprise and shock. Perhaps I should have forgone them in favor of a "this is what I'd like to do, no obligation" convo?

First time I did it to a women she tensed up and the more I did it the more she relaxed and enjoyed it! I diddnt tell her I was going to do it. But soon it became part of our sex and she would hold open her ass and say lick my booty! And then one day she returned the favor it
Was great I miss it!

I tried for the first time yesterday and male subject didn't react with a lot of enthusiasm... but, one experiment does not mean a true result. I may keep searching.
I loved it ! Wish I could experience again love the feeling and made me harder!

I have always loved eating my wife's asshole, and she definitely loves it, too. From the first time while 69ing, her on top, and my tongue wandered up into the beautiful pucker that was staring me right in the face. She cums quick from me eating her pussy, but I can eat her asshole as long as I want. She can't cum from it, but she gets hornier and hornier the longer I go.

She has never returned the favor or offered to. The times I've had mine eaten were men doing the eating. I've never really got into it. It wasn't unpleasant, but also not that arousing, even though I really like getting fingered and fucked. Maybe it'd be different with a woman doing it, but I doubt it.

I have always loved eating my wife's asshole, and she definitely loves it, too. From the first time while 69ing, her on top, and my tongue wandered up into the beautiful pucker that was staring me right in the face. She cums quick from me eating her pussy, but I can eat her asshole as long as I want. She can't cum from it, but she gets hornier and hornier the longer I go.

She has never returned the favor or offered to. The times I've had mine eaten were men doing the eating. I've never really got into it. It wasn't unpleasant, but also not that arousing, even though I really like getting fingered and fucked. Maybe it'd be different with a woman doing it, but I doubt it.
Same here. After a few drinks, my wife loves to do the “nasty”. That’s my cue to eat her ass before fucking her. Her hole is easy to penetrate and not as tight as mine.

I enjoy my tops rimming me. Feels great and gets me in the mood to be fucked.

I love having it done to me and love doing it to my husband. I like having him on all fours so I can get my tongue in his asshole while stroking his cock and he cums so loud and so hard it is amazing. Now that being said, we both get very very clean before doing anything related to the butt.
Mmmmmm … yes … receiving and giving a good licking is so enjoyable

There you have a new experience right there for you to try. Come back and let us know the result ;)

Speaking only for myself, I don't understand the fascination for anal play. I have asked my wife to fuck me in the ass with a very large dildo but only in order to experience role reversal. The anus doesn't seem to be a particularly erogenous area for me and there is always the fecal factor necessitating elaborate anticipatory cleansing and preparation. I find the thought of analingus nauseating and objectionable especially considering that there's a much more preferable oral alternative only inches away. My 2 cents worth.

Last edited:
Although my girlfriend had plenty of men suck her cock, no one had rimmed her until I did. She loved it and I really enjoyed doing it too. Especially when she pulled my head up from her ass so she could feed me her cum. Yum yum.

I have never been the rimee.

However, I do enjoy rimming. Sadly, my wife does not love it.

Her issue is the cleanliness factor, but every so often when she’s taking a shower, I will ask her to get extra clean down there. Then proceeded to bend over and tongue her beautiful hole.

She does confess that it feels good, but she’s a bit traditional in someways, and I think the fact that it’s a bumhole kind of grosses her out a bit.

Straight male experience with low partner count (being succinct for science).
Only 1 female partner wanted analingus. None of them performed so on me.
I thoroughly enjoyed giving and desperately want to experience it, as well as a good pegging, but those options are not in the cards for me.

Last edited:
Straight male experience with low partner count (being succinct for science).
Only 1 female partner wanted analingus. None of performed so on me.
I thoroughly enjoyed giving and desperately want to experience it, as well as a good pegging, but those options are not in the cards for me.
don't be so conformist, go searching and you may find it!

Back