Sexy Geeks of Lit

I could be described as a geek, I know most of the streaming sites, internet language and I do enjoy gaming and have been known to rp both online and with a group of people before. Oh and I have a mario scarface t-shirt

I could be described as a geek, I know most of the streaming sites, internet language and I do enjoy gaming and have been known to rp both online and with a group of people before. Oh and I have a mario scarface t-shirt

Any pics of you in said shirt?;)

i read alot, does that count, or does it have to be a certain type of book

Does being addicted to Firefly count? And still being pissed that it isn't on tv anymore?

I love to read, write and watch tv (star trek, sci fi etc). I guess I would say I tend to be a closet geek? Does that count :)

yes, now you have to have close personal reflection about your sexy geekiness

Firefly is the best!

Hell yea I bought the entire series on dvd including the movie and there are also unaired shows on it as well. Seem to pull it out and watch it when nothing is good on tv which is wayyyy too often ;). Or maybe I just like it way to much :D

Intelligence in a man is like my kryptonite. It totally weakens me... between the knees.

I was such a Science geek in school. Even won a scholarship and went to Space Camp and all that when I was maybe 16/17ish. Ah. Good times.

Intelligence in a man is like my kryptonite. It totally weakens me... between the knees.

I was such a Science geek in school. Even won a scholarship and went to Space Camp and all that when I was maybe 16/17ish. Ah. Good times.

Dont stop there, what was our scholarship for :)

My favorite club in High School was, get this, Latin club. We would have saturnalia parties and go to Italian restaurants. I had plenty of geeky girls to flirt with and write sexy notes to in Latin.

Dont stop there, what was our scholarship for :)

For Space Camp. Derr. lol j/k... I wrote an essay and got the whole 10-day thing paid for. It was in Alabama. Got to pilot several different flight simulators, make and fire off rockets, tour various actual space crafts, and a bunch of other geeky stuff. It was so much fun. Well, except for the part where some creepy kid followed me around and took pictures of me the entire time (no joke! must've used at least 4 rolls on me). But, that's another story.

For Space Camp. Derr. lol j/k... I wrote an essay and got the whole 10-day thing paid for. It was in Alabama. Got to pilot several different flight simulators, make and fire off rockets, tour various actual space crafts, and a bunch of other geeky stuff. It was so much fun. Well, except for the part where some creepy kid followed me around and took pictures of me the entire time (no joke! must've used at least 4 rolls on me). But, that's another story.

and was this the fist time someone used up 4 rolls on you??

and was this the fist time someone used up 4 rolls on you??

Other than my mom, I hope so! It was weird, got to be so creepy that some of the other guys there finally got him to stop and leave me alone. I have no clue what ever became of those photos. *shudder*

Mmm. Latin. I spent entirely too much time a couple months ago on Latin word list sites while researching some things for a novel.

Back