Self Sucking, (AutoFellatio)

definitely some hot responses. id really like to get some more female perspective tho. any questions dont be affraid to PM me

I was feeling especially riled up today, so after reading through (and re reading) some fantastic stories on lit involving auto-fellatio I was pretty much craving it myself.

I got myself nice and hard then took a hair elastic and wrapped it around the base of my cock to keep it at attention ;)

I was pushing around 8 - 9 inches so I didn't have to stretch too far, which is definitely a good thing because the less I have to stretch the longer I'll be able to go without getting sore.

I began just sitting with legs crossed (in what I call the "zen" position) and wrapped one hand under my hooked together legs and one hand on my bulging cock.

Once I reached it with the tip of my tongue my cock began to shudder with delight. My veins were bulging so much do to the elastics that I actually thought about taking a picture to enter in a penile body building contest (LOL)
Jokes aside, I proceeded to lick and tongue at the tip of my cock as my back adjusted to the bend. Soon enough I could reach it with my lips, then I could fully stroke the head with my tongue and finally the entire head and part of my shaft.

I continued to suck, lick, nibble and bob up n down in this position until I sensed/tasted the first drops of precum erupt from the end up my cock.

I swallowed what I had and decided to switch it up.

I relocated to my bedroom and put some pillows in a few choice locations then swung my legs up and slowly lowered my engorged member towards my lips. Giving my self a beautiful cock tease with my tongue before finally passing it between my lips and over my tongue.

In this position, having an uncut cock comes in EXTREMELY .

As I continued pumping my cock in and out my foreskin became more prominent due to gravity.
I grabbed my dick mid shaft and pulled that glorious skin into my mouth.

I used my tongue to flick and toy around my skin until I felt another burst of precum fill my foreskin then slide down my tongue and throat.

I was helpless to myself and began furiously thrusting until I couldnt contain myself.

I burst one of the biggest loads I've had in weeks and the sensation of bringing yourself to orgasm with your own mouth is.. incomparable.

Just felt like sharing my most recent adventure and would love to hear some feedback ;P:p

I Can't

Hey there!!! This sounds so hot! I want to try it?! Any help?!?!?!

theres plenty of videos out there with ways to do it :p

I recently mentioned the topic to a few friends to see if they had ever heard of it or attempted. Two of them had never heard of it and were completely disgusted :p one of them had mentioned attempting but only being JUST out of reach.

hopefully more to come

Fantastic sharing- takes me back to the good old days. Thank you-, got me me hot!

You have to be flexible and warm up like you would with any other exercise. When I used to do it, i could usually get the head in my mouth and I'm only 6".
6" here as well. Being fairly thin and quite flexible is pretty much a requirement, I think. Can't do it anymore, unfortunately :(

Yeah!

I have been sucking my own for years, my wife loves to watch and yes I have sucked myself to orgasm and swallowed. I totally love doing it, and she gets off on it too!!!

Oh that's hellishly hot! You are both so fortunate. Love to be watched doing naughty.

I was helpless to myself and began furiously thrusting until I couldnt contain myself.

I burst one of the biggest loads I've had in weeks and the sensation of bringing yourself to orgasm with your own mouth is.. incomparable.

Just felt like sharing my most recent adventure and would love to hear some feedback ;P:p

Wow! That got me nice and hard! Thanks for sharing.

I was feeling especially riled up today, so after reading through (and re reading) some fantastic stories on lit involving auto-fellatio I was pretty much craving it myself.

I got myself nice and hard then took a hair elastic and wrapped it around the base of my cock to keep it at attention ;)

I was pushing around 8 - 9 inches so I didn't have to stretch too far, which is definitely a good thing because the less I have to stretch the longer I'll be able to go without getting sore.

I began just sitting with legs crossed (in what I call the "zen" position) and wrapped one hand under my hooked together legs and one hand on my bulging cock.

Once I reached it with the tip of my tongue my cock began to shudder with delight. My veins were bulging so much do to the elastics that I actually thought about taking a picture to enter in a penile body building contest (LOL)
Jokes aside, I proceeded to lick and tongue at the tip of my cock as my back adjusted to the bend. Soon enough I could reach it with my lips, then I could fully stroke the head with my tongue and finally the entire head and part of my shaft.

I continued to suck, lick, nibble and bob up n down in this position until I sensed/tasted the first drops of precum erupt from the end up my cock.

I swallowed what I had and decided to switch it up.

I relocated to my bedroom and put some pillows in a few choice locations then swung my legs up and slowly lowered my engorged member towards my lips. Giving my self a beautiful cock tease with my tongue before finally passing it between my lips and over my tongue.

In this position, having an uncut cock comes in EXTREMELY .

As I continued pumping my cock in and out my foreskin became more prominent due to gravity.
I grabbed my dick mid shaft and pulled that glorious skin into my mouth.

I used my tongue to flick and toy around my skin until I felt another burst of precum fill my foreskin then slide down my tongue and throat.

I wish I was that flexible, might have another go as this story got me very hard. any advice on how to get my meat in my mouth?

ahaha I may have over stated my abilities a little bit. Self Sucking is definitely not as enjoyable as a blowjob from a woman.

I have always had the fantasy of a woman watching me perform then coming in to assist me.

i can almost do it, and my ex gf tried to assist me with it once, but my back started getting sore so we had to stop. but she def was into it. it was hot. when i was younger i was into martial arts, and wicked flexible.....but too homophobic to try, and didn't have the desire. wish i had given it a go.

There is probably a reason God made man so he couldn't suck his own cock. The human race would probably come to a dead stop.

haha!! With us women around, we'd be able to keep the world in line. ;)

I did NOT know that was possible... Seriously?? I gotta admit..I'd kinda like to see it. Hehe...

I didn't realize this was such a widespread phenomenon either...and I agree, would be pretty hot to watch!

If I could have managed this when I hit puberty, I never would never have left my room. Ever.

Thanks, oh wise creator, for ensuring I could get sunlight and attend a learning facility.

You are hilarious!! :)

I did this many times and i'm under 7". I have proof because i did it often enough to get pics once. Hurt my back last time i tried so i don't try anymore, lol.

I'm sorry but that made me laugh, so thanks. :)

I can do it pretty consistently with some stretching beforehand. I'm about 7" and my record throat-age is most of the shaft to where my balls were just short of touching my nose. Thinking about that time gets me incredibly aroused. I love pumping slowly before slowly letting it ooze out into my mouth. Like others have said, low body mass and high flexibility are pretty important. God damn, I think I'm gonna go do it right now!

hey guys. sorry about the lack of posts, but I've got some good stuff.

Recently ive been sexually experimenting with this girl Ive been seeing and she is a very VERY skilled partner ;)

shes experienced with foreskin which is great and is always down to explore.

basically while fooling around she started to tounge and suck on my foreskin, something I do to myself during self sucking, and that got the idea in my head.

so while having sex i got her on top of me then slowly leaned her back,
I lowered my head to attempt to lick and fuck her at the same time.
after a few attempts i was successful to some extent which got her quite riled up.

upon seeing me do that she asked if I was capable of performing on myself.

Obviously I was excited and said yes, so she took me my the back of my head with one hand and grabbed my cock with the other.

then tried to force the two to meet...

to her great delight it did and I showed her what I could do.

she helped me suck it myself then we even took turns sloppily passing it back and forth.

as I said early this girl is in to almost everything so when she asked me to cum all over US I couldnt say no.

the result was a fantastic orgasm that splashed both of our faces.
afterwards she licked me clean and we went for another round.

Im DEFINITELY doing that again

I used to be able to get just the head to my lips and gave it up thinking it want a worthwhile skill unless I could at least get the while head in. So, I'm trying to lose site weight and gain some flexibility, so maybe one day again.

The best I've done lately is lay on the tub and raise my legs so I can cum on my own face. That madeforsome good video on YIM... I'd love to be able to suck myself off while a woman did my ass with a toy or strapon....

Yep, used to in my 20s...
The key for me was lying on my back, swinging my feet over my head, then locking them under something like the bed which kept my dick pulled up toward my face. I have a pretty long neck so that helped too.

Can't anymore but maybe with yoga...?

seriously??

I am having a hard time believing this....lol I'm thinking a pic may be helpful!:eek:
.....& one might think of setting up a 101 class for this, would probably earn lots of cash.

I am having a hard time believing this....lol I'm thinking a pic may be helpful!:eek:
.....& one might think of setting up a 101 class for this, would probably earn lots of cash.

I could get my head in in my mid-late 20s, but have gained weight since then. It's not as enjoyable as having someone else do it, but definitely an arousingly different way to please yourself!

Tell you what Sistinas ~ I've been wanting to lose some weight, and recently have wanted to do this again... So:

When I can, I'll get a pick and send it to you, or post it.

Best,

Bretaign:devil:

Back