Self Sucking, (AutoFellatio)

MrSock

Virgin
Im a 21 year old male and when I was younger, I realized I could reach my penis with the tip of my tounge. As I got older I... grew.. and was able to reach further and further to the point where I can now (with a bit of pre performance stretching) reach my entire head into my mouth and sometimes beyond. Im uncut so having a foreskin definitely helps. I can reach my tounge inside my skin while im soft and I try to do that and let my self get erect in my mouth.

Basically Im wondering 2 things:

How many others like me are on here,
and how many women are interested in this kinda of thing.

Last edited:
In my late teens, I was in very good shape and I could just get the top of the head in my mouth. These days, I've grown a bit around the middle and can't do it any more. A shame. But then again, if I could do it as well as you describe, I might never leave the house! :D

There is probably a reason God made man so he couldn't suck his own cock. The human race would probably come to a dead stop.

ahaha I may have over stated my abilities a little bit. Self Sucking is definitely not as enjoyable as a blowjob from a woman.

I have always had the fantasy of a woman watching me perform then coming in to assist me.

yeah sometimes i get the head in my mouth and it is fucking hot especially when you can feel your dick pulsing when you cum mmmm.

I have always had the fantasy of a woman watching me perform then coming in to assist me.

I can get the head of my cock in my mouth and have done this for/with my wife. I find it very hot when she is encouraging me to suck myself and fill my mouth with cum, and then she kisses me deeply right after to share.

When I was younger & much more flexible I would spend my Sundays enjoying the feeling of wrapping my lips around my own velvety , spoungy cock head.
Its a delicious feeling of giving & recieving at the same time.
Theres a desire, want, struggle & incentive to swallow as much of that delicious cock as you can.

Nothing Like An Audience

I can get the head of my cock in my mouth and have done this for/with my wife. I find it very hot when she is encouraging me to suck myself and fill my mouth with cum, and then she kisses me deeply right after to share.

I love performance art.

Whoa!!

I did NOT know that was possible... Seriously?? I gotta admit..I'd kinda like to see it. Hehe...

I can do it. It's a little acrobatic but I guess it's a good stretch, too. I'm not super athletic or anything. It takes a little warming up to be able to stretch enough. I can get at least the whole head in my mouth but not too much more than that. Certainly enough to feel really good and get myself off without using hands, which is pretty cool. I feel a little self conscious about it and haven't had a partner watch before, though some people I've talked with online about it claim to find the idea of it very exciting. heh. It's pretty hot for variety occasionally but i wouldn't call it a big part of my sex life. And of course it helped me determine that I have no problem with cum in my mouth. :)

I can do it. It's a little acrobatic but I guess it's a good stretch, too. I'm not super athletic or anything. It takes a little warming up to be able to stretch enough. I can get at least the whole head in my mouth but not too much more than that. Certainly enough to feel really good and get myself off without using hands, which is pretty cool. I feel a little self conscious about it and haven't had a partner watch before, though some people I've talked with online about it claim to find the idea of it very exciting. heh. It's pretty hot for variety occasionally but i wouldn't call it a big part of my sex life. And of course it helped me determine that I have no problem with cum in my mouth. :)

I've managed to get the head in my mouth, would love for someone to watch and encourage me ;)

Im a 21 year old male I realized I could reach my penis with the tip of my tounge. As I got older I... grew.. and was able to reach further and further to the point where I can now (with a bit of pre performance stretching) reach my entire head into my mouth and sometimes beyond. Im uncut so having a foreskin definitely helps. I can reach my tounge inside my skin while im soft and I try to do that and let my self get erect in my mouth.

[Please refer to the Complete forum guidelines.

Thanks so much!]

I see the jackboots came a knocking.....

When I was younger (as everyone else has said) and very flexible. Sports, constant stretching..... I joke with my GF that I could get my cock in my mouth. She had to see this......hehe

WoW

I didn't know that was possible! Are there any like instructional videos that might help :p

Hey all :) thanks for the responses its nice to see both others with experience and women interested.

To answer a few questions I have tasted my own cum and swallowed a little and had a bit on my face (curiosity got the better of me). I love the idea of someone watching so the possibility for a little show may be inevitable.

If anyone has stories of sharing this ability with a partner and their reactions I'd love to hear more.

I told a girlfriend of mine that I could do it in hopes that she would get interested and hopefully ask me to perform. I showed her that I could reach it with my tounge pretty easily and her first reaction was a laugh followed by "wow you can really reach THAT spot huh?" More then anything it seemed that she was just worried that I might enjoy it to much and replace her :p

thanks again for the responses and keep them coming :))

If I could have managed this when I hit puberty, I never would never have left my room. Ever.

Thanks, oh wise creator, for ensuring I could get sunlight and attend a learning facility.

Details?

Hey all :) thanks for the responses its nice to see both others with experience and women interested.

To answer a few questions I have tasted my own cum and swallowed a little and had a bit on my face (curiosity got the better of me). I love the idea of someone watching so the possibility for a little show may be inevitable.

If anyone has stories of sharing this ability with a partner and their reactions I'd love to hear more.

I told a girlfriend of mine that I could do it in hopes that she would get interested and hopefully ask me to perform. I showed her that I could reach it with my tounge pretty easily and her first reaction was a laugh followed by "wow you can really reach THAT spot huh?" More then anything it seemed that she was just worried that I might enjoy it to much and replace her :p

thanks again for the responses and keep them coming :))

Hehe may you tell us more details on how it's done...I'm very curious...I wonder if I can do it myself.... :)

there is a few different ways to do it that you can find online. my method of choice is in a chair legs spread and holding my cock with one hand and the seat with the other. it gives me something to pull my self forward allowing some deeper mouth action

Im a 21 year old male I realized I could reach my penis with the tip of my tounge. As I got older I... grew.. and was able to reach further and further to the point where I can now (with a bit of pre performance stretching) reach my entire head into my mouth and sometimes beyond. Im uncut so having a foreskin definitely helps. I can reach my tounge inside my skin while im soft and I try to do that and let my self get erect in my mouth.

[Please refer to the Complete forum guidelines.

Thanks so much!]
I used to do this whenever i got horny enough- my cock seemed longer when i was aroused suchly. I would recommend stretching beforehand at any other age.

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm these stories are hot like i said i love the feeling when you get your mouth to hit the tip just right and you can feel your own tasty cock swell with excitement in your mouth.

Back