Question for bottoms

Umm… yes?

Each experience is different, and I have had experiences where each order would be different. It really is the whole experience.

1 is particularly intense when it is your first time with that person, when you from two people who haven’t had sex with each other to people who have. But that feeling of vulnerability, of accepting another man’s cock inside you is like your first time every time.

2 can be exhilarating, that feeling of being taken and possessed by another person for their needs. Although I often prefer those long deep strokes where his cock is constantly stimulating my prostate. This is the time where you you know you are having sex with another person and you are both sharing that feeling.

3 it’s called a climax for a reason. That moment when he goes from from having sex to needing to get off is my favorite part. His need and urgency overtakes everything else and you can tell it has become all about him. So fucking hot.

4 I don’t always cum during anal sex, but it can be super hot. I love telling my partner that he’s going to make me cum and seeing his reaction, that burst of sexual triumph. And that feeling of ejaculating while your ass grips down on his cock. Mmm.. delicious.

So give me all of them. No way to rank them for me.
I will never forget losing my virginity and seeing the triumph on my man's face as he took me. It wasn't a phenomenal experience but a life-changing one at least for me. It confirmed my "position" and desire to be taken or to give myself to a man and not vice versa. In other words, it helped me to realize that I am a total bottom.

Maybe I'm greedy, I'd say no.4 because isn't that what it's all about cumming, him getting you to orgasm for him. I want to be squirting and having my orgasm, then OH YES feeling his cock pulsating and squirting his own warm manly load up in my ass cunt. Me moaning "breed me daddy, breed me."

But I am a tight ass old virgin, and just think of how painful it would be. Then I watch all those videos and those bottoms don't seem to be in much pain at all. I would guess training with plugs would help a lot.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm greedy, I'd say no.4 because isn't that what it's all about cumming, him getting you to orgasm for him. I want to be squirting and having my orgasm, then OH YES feeling his cock pulsating and squirting his own warm manly load up in my ass cunt. Me moaning "breed me daddy, breed me."

But I am a tight ass old virgin, and just think of how painful it would be. Then I watch all those videos and those bottoms don't seem to be in much pain at all. I would guess training with plugs would help a lot.
I am an older experienced bottom. I have been fucked by many men with big and small cocks. I have a tight boipussy so initial penetration is uncomfortable. Once my top is in me the feeling is incredible. I enjoy grabbing his cock with ass.

When he's pounding away laying on top of me is the best. Whether missionary or I'm face down, as long as his weight is pressing me down and holding me! Second is when he cums inside - that's when I know I've served him well. The penetration - well, I usually made sure I was loosened up in anticipation, but I love a good fingering! My orgasm, not really relevant.

I agree with your point, "The psychological impact of 1 is great. I feel he is taking my masculinity...." Sex is so much psychological...at least for me.
Yes, the psychological impact of being taken was huge. Being penetrated confirmed my bottom nature. Actually, his preparation work on me had confirmed it long before his cock did. He fingered me and rimmed me relentlessly for what seemed like an hour. I was so ready for him. I told him I was ready. I begged for him to mount me. I begged him three times in fact. After the third time, he said he thought I was ready but even then he made me wait. Finally, FINALLY, he began to penetrate me with his cock. I took him easily. When he pushed past my rings I had so many thoughts run thru my mind:
“I’m not a man anymore “
“I’m a fag now”
“God this feels good”
“I love being his bitch”
“I need to fuck him back and be a good fuck”

I could not get enough of his cock. He fucked me all over his house. There were two more days like that where he pumped his loads into me. Each one further cemented my sub bottom nature.

Yes, the psychological impact of being taken was huge. Being penetrated confirmed my bottom nature. Actually, his preparation work on me had confirmed it long before his cock did. He fingered me and rimmed me relentlessly for what seemed like an hour. I was so ready for him. I told him I was ready. I begged for him to mount me. I begged him three times in fact. After the third time, he said he thought I was ready but even then he made me wait. Finally, FINALLY, he began to penetrate me with his cock. I took him easily. When he pushed past my rings I had so many thoughts run thru my mind:
“I’m not a man anymore “
“I’m a fag now”
“God this feels good”
“I love being his bitch”

I could not get enough of his cock. He fucked me all over his house. There were two more days like that where he pumped his loads into me. Each one further cemented my sub bottom nature.
That's how I felt the first day I took five loads from the same girl. God, she could fuck.

A question for those like me who are tight virgins, or even those who are not now. I'm guessing you started out working on your ass pussy with objects. So, what sort of things did some use to train themselves for the real thing? I know plugs, and dildos, but I'm guessing some might have used like cucumbers? I'm only used my fingers so far, fingering my tight old hole thinking about guys I know and their big hard cocks in me.

A question for those like me who are tight virgins, or even those who are not now. I'm guessing you started out working on your ass pussy with objects. So, what sort of things did some use to train themselves for the real thing? I know plugs, and dildos, but I'm guessing some might have used like cucumbers? I'm only used my fingers so far, fingering my tight old hole thinking about guys I know and their big hard cocks in me.
Before I became an active bottom I used an assortment of items from dildos to vegetables.

I have always had a tight boipussy even after being fucked hundreds of times so when I have a meeting with a top I will stretch my hole with an appropriate sized cucumber.

Definitely #1 for me.......I love that first feeling of his slippery cockhead rubbing up and down my crack, searching for the prize, me willing it to hit the spot.

The feeling I get, knowing I'm about to be impaled by a hard cock is the best part. Surrendering myself to this rampant man is what being a bottom is all about for me.

Nothing beats the initial feeling of his lubed cock finding my tight hole and beginning the gentle but meaningful push, relaxing into it and letting him take me, inch by inch.......

“I’m not a man anymore “
“I’m a fag now”
“God this feels good”
“I love being his bitch”

Such a sweetly eloquent account of discovering the nature of your pleasure...

Love the initial psychological aspect of giving taking a cock in my hole, then the physical pleasure of being pounded and the same psychological thing about taking his cum.

I will never forget losing my virginity and seeing the triumph on my man's face as he took me. It wasn't a phenomenal experience but a life-changing one at least for me. It confirmed my "position" and desire to be taken or to give myself to a man and not vice versa. In other words, it helped me to realize that I am a total bottom.
I couldn't have said it better and my girlfriend got it film. She said I was her bitch and she is still so right.

What do you like best in order of preference?
1. The initial entry; the feeling of being stretched, a mixture of pain and pleasure and wondering if you can handle it?
2. Being pounded; your body being rocked so much it takes your breath away?
3. Feeling him cum; his body tenses, cock throbs, and he pushes deep, and knowing his seed is being sent into you?
4. When you cum; you lose control, your ass spasms around his shaft, and he feels your orgasm from the inside?
1, 2, 3, 4.

5. The idea of being caged up and made to squirt in my cage while I'm fucked hard and bred deep in my arsehole. The idea of having my arse looked at, admired, photographed, teased, licked, kissed, and adored for hours before and after being fucked makes me so horny. There's nothing I like more than having my arse being worshipped and used.
IMG_2762.jpg

Back