Question for bottoms

tallyguy

Really Experienced
What do you like best in order of preference?
1. The initial entry; the feeling of being stretched, a mixture of pain and pleasure and wondering if you can handle it?
2. Being pounded; your body being rocked so much it takes your breath away?
3. Feeling him cum; his body tenses, cock throbs, and he pushes deep, and knowing his seed is being sent into you?
4. When you cum; you lose control, your ass spasms around his shaft, and he feels your orgasm from the inside?

3, 1, 2, 4 but I don’t think I can choose between #1 and #3. Both are so special. And don’t forget about #5 and #6. #5 is feeling his seed drip out of you and #6 is being plugged to keep his seed inside you.

Last edited:
5. All of the above. If I had to choose though, it would be #1. I love the feeling of a cock pressing firmly against my asshole, and then sliding in past my sphincter. The anticipation of what's to come and then the absolute pleasure of the head sliding in and my asshole contracting to keep it inside and pull it in deeper is an amazing feeling.

3,1,2,4. Being plugged or another cock replacing the first. What most want to see when being watched is 4, the shaking climax(s) are always a big hit with an audience. The passing of the head is what made me bi in an instant.

1. The initial entry; the feeling of being stretched, a mixture of pain and pleasure and wondering if you can handle it?
3. Feeling him cum; his body tenses, cock throbs, and he pushes deep, and knowing his seed is being sent into you?
4. When you cum; you lose control, your ass spasms around his shaft, and he feels your orgasm from the inside?
As a top, I think there's a 1A which is the anticipation of being penetrated when you are lying there, making eye contact or not, being sized up, sensing the proximity of the cock tip, maybe your asshole being massaged and fingered, an initial stretching with his hands, waiting for the moment of penetration and then even the moment, before the inevitable pain, tensing for it, knowing it's gonna hurt like it always does (with me), feeling him go in, resisting, holding your breath, then that moment of letting go when I inevitably vocalize just as the pain hits. It's the prestretch moment which somehow for me is a moment of equal pleasure and anticipation, and then inevitable shock every time. I never get used to it and I'm not usually the bottom, but I still crave it and am repeled by it at the same time. Does that make any sense?

After that being pounded is a means to an end, but feeling him cum and clenching around him as he slows at the point of climax, then pushes to the max, pauses and releases, is another breath-taking moment.

So for me it's 3, 4, 1A, 1, 2.

All of the above without preference including #5 added above! From the first touches, to a cock probing at my hole, to insertion, etc. -all is blissful and energizing.

Umm… yes?

Each experience is different, and I have had experiences where each order would be different. It really is the whole experience.

1 is particularly intense when it is your first time with that person, when you from two people who haven’t had sex with each other to people who have. But that feeling of vulnerability, of accepting another man’s cock inside you is like your first time every time.

2 can be exhilarating, that feeling of being taken and possessed by another person for their needs. Although I often prefer those long deep strokes where his cock is constantly stimulating my prostate. This is the time where you you know you are having sex with another person and you are both sharing that feeling.

3 it’s called a climax for a reason. That moment when he goes from from having sex to needing to get off is my favorite part. His need and urgency overtakes everything else and you can tell it has become all about him. So fucking hot.

4 I don’t always cum during anal sex, but it can be super hot. I love telling my partner that he’s going to make me cum and seeing his reaction, that burst of sexual triumph. And that feeling of ejaculating while your ass grips down on his cock. Mmm.. delicious.

So give me all of them. No way to rank them for me.

Umm… yes?

Each experience is different, and I have had experiences where each order would be different. It really is the whole experience.

1 is particularly intense when it is your first time with that person, when you from two people who haven’t had sex with each other to people who have. But that feeling of vulnerability, of accepting another man’s cock inside you is like your first time every time.

2 can be exhilarating, that feeling of being taken and possessed by another person for their needs. Although I often prefer those long deep strokes where his cock is constantly stimulating my prostate. This is the time where you you know you are having sex with another person and you are both sharing that feeling.

3 it’s called a climax for a reason. That moment when he goes from from having sex to needing to get off is my favorite part. His need and urgency overtakes everything else and you can tell it has become all about him. So fucking hot.

4 I don’t always cum during anal sex, but it can be super hot. I love telling my partner that he’s going to make me cum and seeing his reaction, that burst of sexual triumph. And that feeling of ejaculating while your ass grips down on his cock. Mmm.. delicious.

So give me all of them. No way to rank them for me.
Beautifully said. I experience the same highs from the experience.

Definitely #3. When my girlfriend is about to cum in my ass, I can actually feel her cock as it pulses with her orgasm. It’s such a delicious moment knowing that she is making me her own and I am being bred with her cum.

1. Ohhhh 1. Especially if he teases me first, pushes gently then stops to make me push back. Makes me feel soooo damn needy.

Bonus points if he's been good with his fingers before hand and built up the anticipation.

3,1,2,4... But it makes me sad now to realize they all can't happen simultaneously.....

That's a tough question, but for me one of my favorite things is the anticipation. When I'm face down with my ass up, just waiting for him to take me. Oh, I just love feeling him getting my pussy all wet and ready, knowing that he is rock hard and excited to tear it up. Fuck!
But from the list, I love #1. That feeling of initial penetration is awesome. I feel my little ring try to resist, but him just push on past, and that wonderful, sweet pain when my body surrenders to him, and stretches open. It's so intense, and something that makes me so horny thinking about.

In this case I’d definitely choose 1-6 as my order, I love being plugged to keep his cum inside or theirs depending on how many guys have fucked me

I love feeling him cum especially if i'm cuming or close to it when he does because it pushes me over the edge

4 way tie

1,3,4. I don't like being pounded, I like a nice slow gentle fucking. And, before entry, I like a nice long slow rimming to get me loosened up instead of any artificial lube.

It is the anticipation that gets me. I love to foreplay so knowing that it will happen gets me so hot. After a few thrusts', i am so in

Is all the above ok?

Back