Question for bottoms

I have bottomed only a few times. I have never experienced 4. The psychological impact of 1 is great. I feel he is taking my masculinity and feminizing me. I like that feeling. Takes me about a month to feel masculine agsin.
My girlfriend has fucked me probably a hundred times but no #4 for me either. Even though she is an extremely feminine trans woman, I do feel a little feminine being fucked.

You missed out the expectation , that wonderful feeling as his hand slides up your stockings and under your skirt for the first time , the freedom as you hand yourself over to him ,the thrill as he removes your panties ,feeling them slide down over your butt his fingers sliding into you ,getting hot and excited as he opens you up and then that total loss of control as his cock enters you ,the rest is all gravy

What do you like best in order of preference?
1. The initial entry; the feeling of being stretched, a mixture of pain and pleasure and wondering if you can handle it?
2. Being pounded; your body being rocked so much it takes your breath away?
3. Feeling him cum; his body tenses, cock throbs, and he pushes deep, and knowing his seed is being sent into you?
4. When you cum; you lose control, your ass spasms around his shaft, and he feels your orgasm from the inside?
1, ,3, 2. 4 is irrelevant

1. The initial entry; the feeling of being stretched, a mixture of pain and pleasure and wondering if you can handle it?
3. Feeling him cum; his body tenses, cock throbs, and he pushes deep, and knowing his seed is being sent into you?
4. When you cum; you lose control, your ass spasms around his shaft, and he feels your orgasm from the inside?
I think you nailed it for me in that order....I would add the following before #1:

Knowing that I'm meeting someone who is about to fuck me or be sucked by me
Dressing for the occasion and deciding what to where underneath
Arriving and standing in front of him fully clothed
Undressing in front of him and standing totally naked
Undressing him and touching his cock
Assuming whatever position he wants me in...

I think you nailed it for me in that order....I would add the following before #1:

Knowing that I'm meeting someone who is about to fuck me or be sucked by me
Dressing for the occasion and deciding what to where underneath
Arriving and standing in front of him fully clothed
Undressing in front of him and standing totally naked
Undressing him and touching his cock
Assuming whatever position he wants me in...
Same here . . .all of that is part of the experience and such a turn-on!

I vote #1, with a caveat: Though I've had fingers and dildos, my ass is still cherry. But the thought of that initial penetration, the anticipation as my lover positions me to accept his cock, is exquisite.

Absolutely the feeling when he’s pushing in… and I’m pushing back, maybe asking him to hold on and use more lube….. maybe Just squeezing my eyes closed and grunting as he leans into me….. but most definitely number one,….. followed by a thrusting number two….

4-1-3-2
Bring jerked to completion and climax at the same time as top is the best.

Just thought about 2 that I really don’t like. I’m used to slow and sensual, should be the rhythm like waves kissing the shoreline - slowly iiiinnnnn and the slowly ooooouuuuttttt.

For me it's 1-2-3 then I don't get this very often but love when it happens. After 3 the next man in the group enters me and goes straight to 2. Repeat steps 2-3 until all tops are satisfied. Turn over on my back and stroke myself until I cum

Although I'm still a "virgin," I fantasize about 1,3, and 4. Being "pounded" doesn't sound like pleasure. But, steady rhythmic penetration, ... YES!

All....especially #3

Haha, God! This is a hard one (no pun intended). It's very close to a four way tie. But after a lot of thought..

I'd say 1, 4, 3.. in that order. Being pounded is a mixed bag. Incredible if he knows what he's doing and not so much fun with a guy that doesn't. So that would slot in somewhere there depending on his skill

It's been a while since my friend was balls deep in me, not likely to happen again with him.
From that experience: I'd say with #1 the anticipation was high for me, maybe not so much him. #2 once he was in me and fucking away, well I couldn't believe he or any man was fucking me and he was certainly enjoying fucking my ass. #3 the desired end result for him, for me the fact I got fucked was great
So I'd say 2, 1, 3

2, 1, 3, 4. Once inside I don't want it to end. Fuck me hard over and over and over again.

As a top, I think there's a 1A which is the anticipation of being penetrated when you are lying there, making eye contact or not, being sized up, sensing the proximity of the cock tip, maybe your asshole being massaged and fingered, an initial stretching with his hands, waiting for the moment of penetration and then even the moment, before the inevitable pain, tensing for it, knowing it's gonna hurt like it always does (with me), feeling him go in, resisting, holding your breath, then that moment of letting go when I inevitably vocalize just as the pain hits. It's the prestretch moment which somehow for me is a moment of equal pleasure and anticipation, and then inevitable shock every time. I never get used to it and I'm not usually the bottom, but I still crave it and am repeled by it at the same time. Does that make any sense?

After that being pounded is a means to an end, but feeling him cum and clenching around him as he slows at the point of climax, then pushes to the max, pauses and releases, is another breath-taking moment.

So for me it's 3, 4, 1A, 1, 2.
You really hit it when you addressed the psychology of anticipation....there is a reality of submission that is, in and of itself intensely sexual.

I have bottomed only a few times. I have never experienced 4. The psychological impact of 1 is great. I feel he is taking my masculinity and feminizing me. I like that feeling. Takes me about a month to feel masculine agsin.
I agree with your point, "The psychological impact of 1 is great. I feel he is taking my masculinity...." Sex is so much psychological...at least for me.

Back