Older and younger

When I was younger, I didn’t have much interest in older guys.

Now that I’m older, I fantasize a bit about some one younger...lol.

In my 70’s and think about a young guy in his 40’s. :)

Did have an older guy, in his 60s, suck my dick recently. The first time we were hanging out and I pulled it out to let him see it as I was getting ready to leave. He dropped right to his knees and took me into his mouth until I blew my load down his throat. Then second time he had on a dress and breast forms in when I got to his place. Those forms were great to squeeze and pull while he was on his knees. Sadly, there won't be a third time.

50/M here. Have always fantasized about older men. I love looking at the cocks of younger guys, but the thought of an older man always gets to me.

Haven’t seen the Fedx guy in cpl of weeks. Today our paths crossed. He’s been over the top busy. They can’t get the seasonal help. After that small talk I said him we’re alone.
He looked nervous. I just asked if he’s show me his cock

For years, I've been interested in being with someone twice my age. Being 38, I'm sure I won't find many women interested it that, so I've started to accept that I need to expand to guys too. I have a couple of online friends in their 60s and it's pretty hot.
Anyone else have this kind of fantasy? What's the biggest age gap you've actually had? Mine was 18 years older, and 6 years younger.

My first experience with a man was when I was 18 going on 19, and he was in his mid-50's. Outdoors type, hard and weathered, salty grey hair, strong and virile. He took me physically and emotionally, and I loved it.

My Apprenticeship

My first experience with a man was when I was 18 going on 19, and he was in his mid-50's. Outdoors type, hard and weathered, salty grey hair, strong and virile. He took me physically and emotionally, and I loved it.

Many years ago my school’s career advisor talked to me and told me to learn a trade. So I sucked the cocks of a couple of friends, discovered I enjoyed it, and thought yes, here’s a rewarding trade I can learn. So I did. I’ve been fortunate enough to encounter some generous older (married) men who encouraged my predilection and allowed me time and opportunity to practice on them and thereby improve my cock-sucking techniques and the range of my sexual experience! So yes, I’m quite content to be on my knees with a big beautiful cock in my mouth, thank you... and when I’m told I’m a good cock-sucker I take that very much as a compliment.

The FedX guy I’ve been bantering with. The only moments I realize the 27 yr difference is when he mentions that he has thinks my salt and pepper beard is attractive. And older guys turn him on

The FedX guy I’ve been bantering with. The only moments I realize the 27 yr difference is when he mentions that he has thinks my salt and pepper beard is attractive. And older guys turn him on
Thanks for the update Klip. I was wondering how things have been progressing with Mr FedEx. Hopefully things will slow down after the holidays. Did he give you a look at his cock.

Thanks for the update Klip. I was wondering how things have been progressing with Mr FedEx. Hopefully things will slow down after the holidays. Did he give you a look at his cock.

yes he showed me his cock and balls.. He was heistant. I told him I was the only one in this side of the building... there are tinted windows to our West so we can see the yard and shelving blocking the entrence to the area we were.
Very hansome circumsied cock...his nerves kept him from being hard... heavy balls, smooth..he had a patch above his cock

unless we're super lucky; having the time to meet in my receiving will be difficult until Feb. FedX is under staffed, and over worked...

Part of me thinks the reason I haven't been very attracted to guys my age is the fear I'll run into someone I know, but with older guys that isn't a problem. I also have this thought, whether or not it's true, that they have more experience and know how to make their partner feel good, so when I'm thinking of older guys I always have this idea that they'll know how to fuck to make themselves last as long as they want, then do whatever makes them cum the hardest, and for me, knowing I can make a man feel that good just by bending over makes me feel really good.

Older str8 kinda curious and would be great to have a 20 something friend

I’ve always loved and was attracted to older women. In my 20s I would look for 40 something MILFs. Was never attracted to older women say over 55.

There was one woman I used to work with who was referred to as the silver Fox. I was never attracted to her… that was when I was in my mid 40s.

Now I am in my mid fifties and I love older women. My wife is 10 years older than I am and I wish I still worked with the silver Fox. Women in the 60-65 age group can be fucking hot as hell. I guess that’s not much of an age diff but I really like women like that now.

As for guys, anything my age: 50-60 feels about right. Younger guys can be hot too.

Older guys

Since my very first time when i was 22 the handful of guys i have been with have all been mid 50’s and up to mid 60’s. Now that i am in my 40’s i often wonder what a guy in his 20’s would be like.

Since my very first time when i was 22 the handful of guys i have been with have all been mid 50’s and up to mid 60’s. Now that i am in my 40’s i often wonder what a guy in his 20’s would be like.

A woman in her 49s is perfect for this 63 year old!

I'm looking for a submissive young guy younger the better for chat or phone and possible meeting. I'm a very verbal Dom top looking for a boy toy to fulfill all my kinks pm me

Part of me thinks the reason I haven't been very attracted to guys my age is the fear I'll run into someone I know, but with older guys that isn't a problem. I also have this thought, whether or not it's true, that they have more experience and know how to make their partner feel good, so when I'm thinking of older guys I always have this idea that they'll know how to fuck to make themselves last as long as they want, then do whatever makes them cum the hardest, and for me, knowing I can make a man feel that good just by bending over makes me feel really good.
Such a selflessly generous attitude makes me feel very good indeed.
In fact, truth to tell, I feel very much the same about sucking cock...

My first man was in his late 50s and was a perfect start. My longest lasting regular is in his 60s. Each has the right mix of experience and maturity for my personality. They each know who they are and accept it, and that helped me to accept who I am.
I'd love to pay it forward with a younger man, and I'd also welcome another discreet older man who wants to regular cocksucker.

Back