Looking to form a group of similar guys for friendship and fun

I thought it would be iteresting to see if there is a group of members like me who would be interested in forming a smaller and more intimate circle. I am think it would be for:

1) People 50 and older, because we operate at a different speed than the younger members and often have ED issues.
2) Closetted bi-sexuals because we face different challenges and restrictions than open members.
3) Married with family (or was married with family) as that introduces an important and common shared experience.
4) Still very attracted to the opposite sex (masturbation type attratcted), but can't stop thinking about same sex fun, trans, CD, and any fetish you are into.
5) Little to no real experience, because we are not players, just people with strong wants, imaginations, desires.
6) Looking for friendship and the excitement of sharing stories, fantasies, real experiences, best loved photos and videos, and all things erotic with likeminded friends.
7) And this may eliminate many potential members, you have to be active in the group, participate, comment, post, and take part in what is going on. If you just want to lurk and type five word comments all the time, maybe this is not the group for you.

I am hoping to find friends who can share without judgement on others in the group. Support, understanding, encouragement, mixed in with a lot of hot sex. It could be a really great circle of friends.

PM me if you are iterested in becoming a member of such a group. Tell me a bit about yourself ( rule 7 :) ) and we will see if this goes anywhere.
I would love that group

I thought it would be iteresting to see if there is a group of members like me who would be interested in forming a smaller and more intimate circle. I am think it would be for:

1) People 50 and older, because we operate at a different speed than the younger members and often have ED issues.
2) Closetted bi-sexuals because we face different challenges and restrictions than open members.
3) Married with family (or was married with family) as that introduces an important and common shared experience.
4) Still very attracted to the opposite sex (masturbation type attratcted), but can't stop thinking about same sex fun, trans, CD, and any fetish you are into.
5) Little to no real experience, because we are not players, just people with strong wants, imaginations, desires.
6) Looking for friendship and the excitement of sharing stories, fantasies, real experiences, best loved photos and videos, and all things erotic with likeminded friends.
7) And this may eliminate many potential members, you have to be active in the group, participate, comment, post, and take part in what is going on. If you just want to lurk and type five word comments all the time, maybe this is not the group for you.

I am hoping to find friends who can share without judgement on others in the group. Support, understanding, encouragement, mixed in with a lot of hot sex. It could be a really great circle of friends.

PM me if you are iterested in becoming a member of such a group. Tell me a bit about yourself ( rule 7 :) ) and we will see if this goes anywhere.
I’m more interested is an in person encounter. Would love to be in a room w lots of ppl or any gender & each starts off pleasuring themselves. As things heat up, ppl go help another one or more out in whatever way they feel comfortable. If a woman wants, if a guy came inside her, I would love to clean her out. I’m willing to explore. Would enjoy an online group but Prime interest would be local & in person.

I’m more interested is an in person encounter. Would love to be in a room w lots of ppl or any gender & each starts off pleasuring themselves. As things heat up, ppl go help another one or more out in whatever way they feel comfortable. If a woman wants, if a guy came inside her, I would love to clean her out. I’m willing to explore. Would enjoy an online group but Prime interest would be local & in person.
Vero Beach FL area here

I arranged a meeting w several guys in my town and no one showed. I paid for a nice hotel room and stayed there alone. Only one guy let me know why he was unable to attend. The others ghosted me.

I arranged a meeting w several guys in my town and no one showed. I paid for a nice hotel room and stayed there alone. Only one guy let me know why he was unable to attend. The others ghosted me.
That’s a shame. I really regret not getting to a house in NYS where guys would come to play with themselves/others or just watch. I heard that rarely a woman showed up. There was also a drag night where queens would show up all dressed up. I always chickened out. Too scared.

That’s a shame. I really regret not getting to a house in NYS where guys would come to play with themselves/others or just watch. I heard that rarely a woman showed up. There was also a drag night where queens would show up all dressed up. I always chickened out. Too scared.
This was a local circle jerk group I joined on fet life. I think they were all married men so that partly explains why they were no shows

Always wanted to be in a circle jerk. Too bad I didn’t when I was younger.
These guys talked about jerking on ea other and some said they'd lend a hand and on and on. It was just fantasy I suppose. I'm the one who paid $179 for the room. Five others were supposed to show and chip in. So I won't be doing that again

These guys talked about jerking on ea other and some said they'd lend a hand and on and on. It was just fantasy I suppose. I'm the one who paid $179 for the room. Five others were supposed to show and chip in. So I won't be doing that again
That sucks, but maybe if they’d paid their share in advance it would’ve been a different story.

Sorry that happened to you. Six guys together sounds pretty hot. I’m pretty sure that I would definitely lend a hand or whatever all of our lust leads to. I would be open to suggestions lol.

That sucks, but maybe if they’d paid their share in advance it would’ve been a different story.
That occurred to me but it was easier just to book w my card. Not a big deal. The Centennial hotel is nice but the night I was there a dead body was found in the outdoor pool. No foul play was involved but it freaked me out because I wanted to swim that night. And there were news cameras and I didn't want to be seen. Just my luck!

I’d like to be part of this group, as well. Look forward to meeting some nice and interesting people.

Hi:

Looks like we have a new site courtesy of a lit member who is hosting on his own server. The URL is

[Removed - must be shared privately]

Go ahead and register and then look for the board called Bi Men Over 50. This just got setup so not much activity yet. I want to be sure it’s all working before anouncing it to all the people who showed interest. I don't want another false start so I would like some feedback from a few to assure me everything is working fine. Then I will send an email to all those who said they wanted to be part of this and we will see if we can get an active community going.

Go ahead and create a thread, post something, upload something, or whatever you want. We are just getting started.
Please send me the link to the group. Thanks

Back