Looking to form a group of similar guys for friendship and fun

50,s...divorced more than once, have had bi/gay thoughts as long as I can remember. Still very much find females sexy but want to experience m/m at least once.
Sounds familiar. I met an older gay gentleman who understood my needs and gradually immersed me into the lifestyle - discreetly. I served him as he was a top

Hello everyone who read and posted to this chat. Time for an update.

I started this thread just over six months ago hoping to form an active community of bi men over 50 where people could explore, chat, make friends and have safe erotic fun. Another literotica member offered to host a chat group on his server and we got that up and going. We got a reasonable amount of interest and people did join but, in my opinion, it didn't really take off.

It seems to me that the vast majority of people who showed interest were people who wanted to read others posts but not actively participate. Some did, for a while, and a few were actually quite active, but most either would post one or two sentences or post nothing at all. It's like trying to get a campfire started. If you get it right, it grows and becomes self sustaining. If conditions are not quite right, it flares up promisingly for a while and then slowly dimenishes until there is just a little smoldering and little hope for a good fire. Then, even the committed members tend to drift away.

I did try to get the fire going, as did a few others on the site with me, but it just did not take off.

Back in June, being a sexually frustrated bisexual male, I was hoping to find a few good friends to form a great online relationship with. Then the idea moved to a forum where lots of people could participate. I think I am going to return to the idea of a few good friends. Perhaps, in order to grow, relationships need to be more focussed and that means spending more time with a smaller group of likeminded people. I am not sure if that is the recipie.

It would be great if the friends were local because I really would like to have the opporturnity to meet in person and act on some of the things I have been fantasizing about. I have not, however, found anyone living in Mississauga, Ontario and when I looked on Doublelist, I had a similar experience. People show some interest, but many get cold feet or just drop communication after a few emails. It seems there are those who are looking for quick anonomous sex and are prepared to take lots of chances, and those who want to go slow and really trust a potential partner. These are the people I was looking for, but they also seem to be the type who get excited at first but then fail to follow through. I don't want to generalize, but this is what I have found. If I found the right person, I would meet and I would engage in sex with that person. I have had M/M sex before and enjoyed it. But for many, its fun to fantasize and participate up to a point, but meeting and taking that actual step, to put your hand, or mouth on another man's cock, or let him do that to you, is just a crevass that is too big to cross.

So if there are people out there who are bisexual, bi curious, cross dressers, trans, or whatever who are interested in ongoing conversation, please feel free to PM me. Maybe we will hit it off. Maybe not. One has to try to see if the shoe fits. If you live in the Mississauga/Toronto area, then even better, but not essential as I am happy to make online friends from any part of the globe. Just looking for someone sincere who wants to engage, not just exchange 5 word messages.

hello, Peter, I hope you now get the attention you deserve with your request. I live in Antwerp, Belgium, so an online relationship is what I am looking for, I am a crossdresser, sweet, a bit shy, obedient and submissive, I am always dressed in sexy lingerie,short skirts and high heels,i like older man for long term relationship,i want his girlfriend,
be a wife or a slut, I am honest, respectful and reliable. You can ask me anything you want to know, shymalea62@gmail.com

Attachments

• 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 27
hello, Peter, I hope you now get the attention you deserve with your request. I live in Antwerp, Belgium, so an online relationship is what I am looking for, I am a crossdresser, sweet, a bit shy, obedient and submissive, I am always dressed in sexy lingerie,short skirts and high heels,i like older man for long term relationship,i want his girlfriend,
be a wife or a slut, I am honest, respectful and reliable. You can ask me anything you want to know, shymalea62@gmail.com
Great legs!

Sorry to hear it didn't take off. When I am inspired I can be quite active, but I take long breaks now & then. Good luck.

It was a long time ago. When I served I could have had some fun with another guy but it was when theyd toss you 4 it. I always believed that eyes were watching and ears were listening
I hear you, Hon. Same for me. It wasn't to bad as I was interest in women just as much, but the lure of their clothing was still strong.

Anyone like to chat with a older bi male who enjoys sharing pics and hot chat please drop me a line. Enjoy chatting on k. I. K. Let's have some fun

1) People 50 and older, because we operate at a different speed than the younger members and often have ED issues.
2) Closetted bi-sexuals because we face different challenges and restrictions than open members.
closetted to curius, zero experience
3) Married with family (or was married with family) as that introduces an important and common shared experience.
married, wife has no interest on sex
4) Still very attracted to the opposite sex (masturbation type attratcted), but can't stop thinking about same sex fun, trans, CD, and any fetish you are into.
attracted to women
5) Little to no real experience, because we are not players, just people with strong wants, imaginations, desires.
i couldn't put it better
6) Looking for friendship and the excitement of sharing stories, fantasies, real experiences, best loved photos and videos, and all things erotic with likeminded friends.
there is no much to share but yes
7) And this may eliminate many potential members, you have to be active in the group, participate, comment, post, and take part in what is going on. If you just want to lurk and type five word comments all the time, maybe this is not the group for you.
ok, let's give it a try.
"married, wife has no interest on sex" The more I read about guys, the more I see this problem. I'm in the same boat. One conclusion I have is the female orgasm must not feel as intense or memorable as a male explosion. If it was just as good, how could they ever loose interest???

"married, wife has no interest on sex" The more I read about guys, the more I see this problem. I'm in the same boat. One conclusion I have is the female orgasm must not feel as intense or memorable as a male explosion. If it was just as good, how could they ever loose interest???

There’s a multitude of reasons why women become disinterested. Menopause, PCOS, etc, all decrease estrogen levels which will make arousal take a nosedive. It is generally understood that female orgasm is harder to achieve, so repeated dissatisfaction in their partner can lead to lack of interest. Mental stimulation is just as important, if not more important than the physical for women, and if that’s lacking, the desire for the physical will be lacking too. Just a few examples.

Back