Looking to form a group of similar guys for friendship and fun

PeterWatson

Experienced
I thought it would be iteresting to see if there is a group of members like me who would be interested in forming a smaller and more intimate circle. I am think it would be for:

1) People 50 and older, because we operate at a different speed than the younger members and often have ED issues.
2) Closetted bi-sexuals because we face different challenges and restrictions than open members.
3) Married with family (or was married with family) as that introduces an important and common shared experience.
4) Still very attracted to the opposite sex (masturbation type attratcted), but can't stop thinking about same sex fun, trans, CD, and any fetish you are into.
5) Little to no real experience, because we are not players, just people with strong wants, imaginations, desires.
6) Looking for friendship and the excitement of sharing stories, fantasies, real experiences, best loved photos and videos, and all things erotic with likeminded friends.
7) And this may eliminate many potential members, you have to be active in the group, participate, comment, post, and take part in what is going on. If you just want to lurk and type five word comments all the time, maybe this is not the group for you.

I am hoping to find friends who can share without judgement on others in the group. Support, understanding, encouragement, mixed in with a lot of hot sex. It could be a really great circle of friends.

PM me if you are iterested in becoming a member of such a group. Tell me a bit about yourself ( rule 7 :) ) and we will see if this goes anywhere.

I thought it would be iteresting to see if there is a group of members like me who would be interested in forming a smaller and more intimate circle. I am think it would be for:

1) People 50 and older, because we operate at a different speed than the younger members and often have ED issues.
2) Closetted bi-sexuals because we face different challenges and restrictions than open members.
3) Married with family (or was married with family) as that introduces an important and common shared experience.
4) Still very attracted to the opposite sex (masturbation type attratcted), but can't stop thinking about same sex fun, trans, CD, and any fetish you are into.
5) Little to no real experience, because we are not players, just people with strong wants, imaginations, desires.
6) Looking for friendship and the excitement of sharing stories, fantasies, real experiences, best loved photos and videos, and all things erotic with likeminded friends.
7) And this may eliminate many potential members, you have to be active in the group, participate, comment, post, and take part in what is going on. If you just want to lurk and type five word comments all the time, maybe this is not the group for you.

I am hoping to find friends who can share without judgement on others in the group. Support, understanding, encouragement, mixed in with a lot of hot sex. It could be a really great circle of friends.

PM me if you are iterested in becoming a member of such a group. Tell me a bit about yourself ( rule 7 :) ) and we will see if this goes anywhere.
A shame I don't meet #3 and #5, otherwise I would love to be in your group.

closetted to curius, zero experience
married, wife has no interest on sex
attracted to women
i couldn't put it better
there is no much to share but yes
ok, let's give it a try.

Update.

[Content removed per Literotica forum rules]

There clearly is interest in forming our group which is a reasonable subgroup of literotica.com members. I don't want to let this idea go too easily so we have to figure out either how to run this group within literotica.com or find another free service that will allow us to run a private forum where adult content is not prohibited.

Within literotica.com, I thought that we could just have a 'conversation' within the group, but that limits us to 6 participants.

Let me look around and see what the best solution is. Perhaps we just run a thread and, while it does not provide the ability to control who reads or posts, we will know that this thread is primarily for people like us to discuss those issues that we, as a group, are interested in. Perhaps there is a way to request a subgruop be setup by the literotica administrtors.

Let me know your thoughts and, if you have any suggestions, I am all ears.

I will keep you updated via this thread as things proceed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also be interested in becoming part of this smaller group, and meet the majority if not all of the listed points. The active member and doesn't just lurk and read...well, as to that one, I do try but if I have nothing constructive to add at the time I sometimes will just read and follow the conversation.

Would a literotica chat room be sufficient for what your thinking PeterWatson? That would certainly allow the adult conversations within the Literotica rules, may be worth looking into.

1. Yep, I’m +50 though not by much.
2. Mostly closeted though not entirely. My wife knows I’m attracted to some men, I often dress in an androgynous manner and occasionally CD in public.
3. I’m a recent empty-nester - three sons and a foster daughter.
4. I’m very attracted to femininity as well as other things. I’ve got lots of kinks including CDing, and light bondage.
5. I’ve got lots of experience from my early twenties but I’ve been in a monogamous relationship for many years.
6. I love sharing thoughts, stories, pics…
7. I’ve got +7k posts so far… ;)

I'd be interested and fit the criteria

1. I'm 55
2. Closeted for sure. Only a couple of close friends know about my curiosity
3. Married with kids
4. Definitely still attracted to women
5. No experience with men yet (though I hope to change that sooner than later)
6. I'm up for conversation with like minded 7. Will do my best to participate

I meet all of the requirements. I savor long DMs or PMs. xHamster's chat works very well for me.

Would love to roll play for hours if possible. I'm submissive.

This would be great. I fall under quite a bit of the descriptions! It would be a great disussion group with potential.

Would love to be part of this group.
absolute
68, married,
limited experience
love women
definitely closeted ( wife would kill me)
sharing conversations and like fantasies would be excellent
Looking forward to where this may lead

Definitely sounds promising!

Back