Lings Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Moaning Mr Skinny :kiss:
hope you found yourself something to hump in New Zealand ;):D

Hey Ling, a very happy humping sort of a day to you and your fellow Lingsters!!

Nope, no humping in NZ, not a lot here in Yorkshire either so all offers of help welcome!! ;):kiss:

Oh well, back to playing alone then :-(

:) most of the time I leave the Bathroom Door unlocked;)so come and surprise me :D

Good to Know for sometime soon...

Are you on he first or second floor......

I don't want to surprise your Mother-in-law if she is visiting

mh. so how does one ask a "normal Person" can I take Pic of you and me in the Nude:eek:-:D

Hey...No offense, but

HOW COULD SHE BE YOUR COUSIN AND BE NORMAL???

If she is your cousin she must be SMOKIN' HOTTT and very sexy like you

mh. guess Iam lucky I left the back Door unlocked :D
ah your flattering me Hun:) but its nice to see ya (((hugsss)))) & :kiss::kiss:sss back at cha:) so where are U hanging out these Days ;)

I always enjoy commenting on you and I never lie! (((((Huggssss)))) Really not much time to post anywhere. When I have had time post some at K-C.
Missed ya! :rose::kiss: :devil:

Hi Ling,

Hope you're not buried under too much snow! It's 26C here at midnight...

tumblr_nixqi8vl6x1sg8y53o1_500.jpg

Almost there lingers. Time to start early partying tonight! ;)

Happy Thirstday lings! :rose::kiss::heart:

Ummmmmmmm ... not that I want to sound mean or crass or anything like that, but you do realize that there's a fair number of us who consider the fact that you live in an arctic polar zone that only thaws out in late august in time for an early september freeze does not exactly lend you or anybody else up there to the phrase "normal person". :D

Reference above discussion. Can I coax you into coming down here? ;)
If I could have, I would have beamed over to you or anywhere else last Nite ;)~ yes you Guys are right nothing "normal" around here- had a freezing Rain (or Ice Storm) here yesterday Evening Power was out for over 6 Hours and a boiling Water advisery in Place :eek: so we cuddled up in Blankets :D

Hey Ling, a very happy humping sort of a day to you and your fellow Lingsters!!

Nope, no humping in NZ, not a lot here in Yorkshire either so all offers of help welcome!! ;):kiss:

Oh well, back to playing alone then :-(
Thanks Hun :kiss::kiss:- but Hump Day was postponed to a later Date ;):(- I see a new Av:)

I always enjoy commenting on you and I never lie! (((((Huggssss)))) Really not much time to post anywhere. When I have had time post some at K-C.
Missed ya! :rose::kiss: :devil:
I do enjoy your visits as well as the nice Tanlines of your Bum Hun:D-:kiss:-:kiss:

I might Party if I find a warm Place ;) ~~~:kiss:~~:kiss:
Frozen%20Face-250.jpg

Hey Ling, looks.... not too sexy an outfit, sorry! :(

Pop over here, a balmy +1 deg C, or 34 F in old money... I can get away with barely wearing anything on my own.. indoors... alone... Yippe, playtime! :devil::devil:

I do enjoy your visits as well as the nice Tanlines of your Bum Hun:D-:kiss:-:kiss:

Nope, it wasnt locked but proably frozen :eek:

Hmmm. Good thing I went to Hawaii several weeks ago! I might not be recognized and you would call the cops tiring me up as your prisoner till they arrive! Hmm:devil:
Oh, so I should use my white warm buns to heat up the handle! :eek::eek:
Great to see you again! My fav great white north sexy body! :kiss:

Yayyyyyyy!!! We made it! ;)

tumblr_niz70rwTTk1rqak9yo1_500.jpg

Happy weekend beautiful lings! :rose::kiss:

Oh ... and ...

I might Party if I find a warm Place ;) ~~~:kiss:~~:kiss:
Frozen%20Face-250.jpg

Silly girl! You KNOW we've got warm down here ... and probably even some hot if you're of the mindset. :D

:heart:

This is how I imagine you, ling, as you start to get to the end of your Friday at work ...

tumblr_inline_niyhbnPsKZ1slk96c.gif

:D

Hey Ling, looks.... not too sexy an outfit, sorry! :(

Pop over here, a balmy +1 deg C, or 34 F in old money... I can get away with barely wearing anything on my own.. indoors... alone... Yippe, playtime! :devil::devil:
Its meant to keep warm and not look sexy Hun;):D
+1 C doesnt sound very impressive :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back