🙈🔮 Naughty Confessionals 🔮🙈

I'm married, young, an obedient, and seemingly perfect woman in real life. However, I'm very horny and unsatisfied on the inside.
I’m sure this forum and chats will stoke that horniness even more. Maybe you’ll make a good connection, maybe someone near where you live in real life. Then you won’t be unsatisfied long!

Oh come now…don’t be shy, Cherub…
Everyone needs a little absolution or in this case absolute praise for the naughty things you do, did, want to do 😈

So here is the Naughty Confessional! Because who among us hasn’t been a little bad?

Choose whatever format you like best:

“My name is___ and I confess…”

or whatever else makes you want to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing butt the truth 🥵

So what’s your naughty confession? 😈🤭
I double dog dare ya to share.
*** for the love of fucking god. You don’t need to directly reply to me!! FFS! Just post your comment and go! 🙄
As always:
🫶🏾please follow forum rules
🫶🏾this is a judgment free zone
🫶🏾your confessions can be as naughty or sweet as you like
🫶🏾Do read the room and discuss or approach others respectfully
🫶🏾this is just for fun; don’t over share if you’ll feel vulnerable

Update:

For the love of god. You don’t need to directly reply to me!! FFS! Just post your comment and go! Like every other game thread on the PG. I don’t personally want to hear your confessions!! 🙄🙄
Send them to me directly.

He is very pragmatic
It’s not that he won’t by flowers but on days like those he thinks they are bullshit 😄
My ex wife could write that about me.
Romance is subjective. Valentine's day is a card sales pyramid scheme.

Holding the door open for your woman, giving her attention, being there for her when sick/unhappy, licking her ass and clit like your life depends upon it... I've always felt they matter more.

I confess that I slept with a man who is not my husband
@GoldilocksSC hope you are feeling better now. It’s of your chest! I have read your posts. You tried everything! Don’t be guilty now. You are young and have a long life ahead. I do empathize with your husband but you are a human too and you have needs which need to be fulfilled. Hope the drought of sexual pleasure has now ended and you are going to get some consistency in orgasms with this new man!

Have fun lady!

Back