Lil_Jenni's Adventures, Past and Present...

I'm not sure I understand. Are you asking me what something was that I did that was a big turn on that I would like to do again? Well, more FFMs with Hubby. Seeing him with a another woman is huge for me. But against all stereotypes for red-blooded males, he is not so into the threesomes. πŸ™„

Oh, it would have been had I noticed I had it face up before she commented. But I knew at that point it was a kind of casual warning. It was more anxiety that led me to want to say I wouldn't do it again... πŸ™„
I can understand that. And it turned out okay

Oh, it would have been had I noticed I had it face up before she commented. But I knew at that point it was a kind of casual warning. It was more anxiety that led me to want to say I wouldn't do it again... πŸ™„
Hopefully she didn't have a clue what the site was and just saw a colleague looking at a "fashion" page, honestly one of the girls in work spends so much time checking out girls on Instagram that post some pretty provocative stuff, I was wondering for a while πŸ€”

I'm not sure I understand. Are you asking me what something was that I did that was a big turn on that I would like to do again? Well, more FFMs with Hubby. Seeing him with a another woman is huge for me. But against all stereotypes for red-blooded males, he is not so into the threesomes. πŸ™„
He's probably an over thinker, there's that fine line between enjoying the occasion and spending too much time focusing on "the other"

He's probably an over thinker, there's that fine line between enjoying the occasion and spending too much time focusing on "the other"
I can be a bit of an overthinker sometimes too. For example, today I posted in a different thread about my "slut" panties. I got a PM suggesting I get a pair with "nympho" on them. I knew the person meant it as teasing, but I've grown to dislike the term 'nympho'. It makes it sound like my sexuality is out of my control, and it really isn't. Thus, I like 'slut' better, because it retains a sense of agency that 'nympho' lacks for me. And yet, I do kind of like 'nympho' when I've exhausted Hubby and he calls me that in the exasperated tone he gets when I'm particularly insatiable and he needs a break... πŸ˜‰

Now that's overthinking... 😁

I can be a bit of an overthinker sometimes too. For example, today I posted in a different thread about my "slut" panties. I got a PM suggesting I get a pair with "nympho" on them. I knew the person meant it as teasing, but I've grown to dislike the term 'nympho'. It makes it sound like my sexuality is out of my control, and it really isn't. Thus, I like 'slut' better, because it retains a sense of agency that 'nympho' lacks for me. And yet, I do kind of like 'nympho' when I've exhausted Hubby and he calls me that in the exasperated tone he gets when I'm particularly insatiable and he needs a break... πŸ˜‰

I completely get that, there's a time and a place for everything, and that's his word, and you get to when you make him say it 😁

"Slut" is definitely a better word. I don't even get mad when someone calls me that. Well.. unless that person is saying it to me being mean... then that bitch will be sorry she called me that. :D

I've been thinking about posting "surprising facts" about myself here. Why? Because I can be an attention whore. I'm not proud of it, but it's true... πŸ™„

So here is a (maybe) surprising fact... with all the hookups I had from college and before, I never once had any form of sexual contact with my teachers/professors, even former ones. In fact, my only sexual activities with another teacher were with the girlfriend I had for a bit, who I met when she was a student teacher.

I've been thinking about posting "surprising facts" about myself here. Why? Because I can be an attention whore. I'm not proud of it, but it's true... πŸ™„

So here is a (maybe) surprising fact... with all the hookups I had from college and before, I never once had any form of sexual contact with my teachers/professors, even former ones. In fact, my only sexual activities with another teacher were with the girlfriend I had for a bit, who I met when she was a student teacher.
There were a couple of teachers in my school that I would have gladly... oh well, never mind. :D

I'm not sure this qualifies as a surprising fact or not, but when I was young enough to still play with Barbies, they did stuff like work on cars, build things, go four wheeling, etc. No beach dreams homes needed.

That's probably because those are the kinds of things I did with my dad as a kid. I'm an only child, and while he never tried to make me be more boy-like, he liked seeing me interested in the things he liked. So, I liked a lot of those things because I got to do them with him. And, my Barbies liked what I liked. 😁

That's probably because those are the kinds of things I did with my dad as a kid. I'm an only child, and while he never tried to make me be more boy-like, he liked seeing me interested in the things he liked. So, I liked a lot of those things because I got to do them with him. And, my Barbies liked what I liked. 😁
That's actually very sweet.

So, how exactly did you turn out the way you did? lol! ;)

Wow. That was an interesting read. I didn't even know a thread like that existed on here. It's too bad it didn't more attention than it did.. but then again... it's fucken Lit, so it figures. :rolleyes:
There are some other interesting stories in it, although I think some were removed for prohibited content.

In the end, I think it was too much reading for most folks. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Hubby is finishing a little work right now, and I'm lying naked in bed waiting for him. I may or may not have one hand between my legs and the other teasing my nipples. 😈

It's late, so I'm probably only going to get one load from him. I'm thinking I suggest he go down on me and then let me return the favor... Fuck yeah... That's what I want. 😈😈😈

Hubby is finishing a little work right now, and I'm lying naked in bed waiting for him. I may or may not have one hand between my legs and the other teasing my nipples. 😈

It's late, so I'm probably only going to get one load from him. I'm thinking I suggest he go down on me and then let me return the favor... Fuck yeah... That's what I want. 😈😈😈
Beautiful

I hope you had fun sucking his dick. :heart:

Back