Lil_Jenni's Adventures, Past and Present...

Well, Hubby did give me an orgasm with his fingers last night but did not let me reciprocate in any way. He said he was sore... Which I think is quite possible. 😳

This morning, my nausea was just horrible. It's not been that bad for a couple of weeks. So, nothing happened then either. Maybe tonight... 😉

Shit, we can do math problems and talk about logical fallacies here if you like, but I think I'm already pushing it talking about cars. That kind of stuff disrupts the fantasy for some guys... you know, when a girl is more than boobs, ass, pussy and 👄. 😉
Intelligence is always the sexiest.

Sure, but you guys have no idea how much of a mess I can be. I mean, I don't usually make it on here when I'm down, or when I'm hyperactive. So, you all don't see how bad the ups and downs can be. And it was worse back when I drank. And he forgave me cheating before we got married (accepted a lot of shit, really... the period when we were apart was when I worked at a (legal) Nevada brothel... so imagine getting back with your ex and she told you that she had been a literal (legal) whore during the breakup... sure, we were apart 18 months, so it was a long breakup, but still...)

Sorry... I should just say thank you... but it kinda kicks my anxiety up a notch when people say he's lucky, because I know the fucking truth... But again, sorry. You guys are sweet and I'm being a bitch.
I think voicing the perspective is good, and from what you’ve written I think you’re right you’re both very lucky to have each other. It’s also what makes it very sweet.

Well, I just kinda got caught being on Lit on my phone at work. The vice-principal walked in to talk to me, and I lay my phone down face up instead of face down like I normally do. She didn't even seem to look at it. But as she was leaving, she gave me a half-smile and told me I needed to not be looking at inappropriate pictures at work, even before the students arrive. And that was it. A casual warning. But I've got to be on good behavior... and remember to put my phone face down. Of course, now she will probably suspect why I'm doing that. 🙄

Luckily, I was not looking at anything too explicit... just a pretty woman not wearing much of anything... 😳

You were just looking at clothes to buy after the baby comes... Take the safety magnet out and always have the door locked when students aren't in the room. The knock or rattle of keys will alert you enough to get by. Unless you are partially undressed with busy hands.

I feel so sorry for your husband.
While that's a less voiced sentiment, it's not the first I've heard it. And believe me, I feel sorry for him sometimes too. I can be a lot to deal with, even though I try my best not to be. 😞

I had a moment because my class was in with another class, so I went to see the vice-principal to tell her I was sorry and knew better and wouldn't do it again(by 'it' I mean look at pics again in a way someone else might see them 🙄😉). She didn't even let me speak before telling me to close the door. When I did and turned around, she had kind of a smirk on her face that surprised me. She's in her late 50s and looks stern but is really very pleasant and easy going. It was not a look I expected.

She had me sit and then told me since she had treated what I did informally, she hoped I would do that same. I nodded, a bit concerned. I'd had suspicions she might be a lesbian, but she is really not at all my type.

But, she did not hit on me. She simply said she would have never guessed given how I present myself at work and around my husband (who she met before the holidays). I just shrugged and tried to smile. I didn't even try to pass it off as looking at clothes to buy after the pregnancy... 🤣🤣🤣

She smiled back, told me again to be careful about looking at inappropriate images on school time, then seamlessly shifted to talking about other school business. After a couple minutes, she suggested I go back to my classroom. That was it.

Weird but kind of... liberating too, although maybe that's not the right word. It's like finally someone I actively work with, as opposed to used to work with, knows a little bit of me that I don't share at work. Just a small comfort, like the days I might wear sexy underwear under my work khakis and polo top... 😈

Just make sure you are not on the school’s WiFi the next time that might give you away as well!

Nice lead in to a possible story, but liability for harassment has probably ended escapades with ladies in authority

Just make sure you are not on the school’s WiFi the next time that might give you away as well!

Nice lead in to a possible story, but liability for harassment has probably ended escapades with ladies in authority
Oh, my phone is never on the school's WiFi, and I use a VPN these days. 😉

As for the story scenario, I see where you're headed, but it was all rather innocent in real life. More an acknowledgement than anything else, without anyone actually using any words that might label the other. I mean, straight folks talk about their relationships all the time even at work, and I certainly do the same with (parts) of mine with Hubby. Why shouldn't two non-straight women (if I'm reading it right for her) acknowledge who they are? I've never been able to do it at work before... except after the fact... or the one time I hit on a slightly older female colleague one night after work at a bar... I was not sober and passed it off as that when she told me she was straight... 🙄

Would it shock you to find a message in your "lil_jenni" inbox from her? :) Was it open to the lit forums or stories...or just a sexy picture? If it was open to the forums and she recognized it...hmmm. I can only imagine the knowing looks the two of you will be sharing over the days to come.

Would it shock you to find a message in your "lil_jenni" inbox from her? :) Was it open to the lit forums or stories...or just a sexy picture? If it was open to the forums and she recognized it...hmmm. I can only imagine the knowing looks the two of you will be sharing over the days to come.
That would be shocking. It was a picture on the forums, but I doubt she could make out more than the forum name... But maybe that would be enough... I mean, Jenni is not my actual first name, but... Hmmm... 🤔

What, wait, people use fake names on the internet, my faith in humanity has been shook 😳😅
I didn't quite say it was fake... Just a bit of a misdirection... But hey, it's my name here.

Although I must admit it sometimes gives me a turn when someone calls out "Jenni" in a room... 😳

Back