Lil_Jenni's Adventures, Past and Present...

-Gets his number and stands in line-
There was a time, around a decade ago, plus or minus a few years (wouldn't be prudent to say exactly when), you could have walked into a particular brothel in Nevada (legal, just so everyone knows I am not talking about illegal activity) and gotten a BJ from me. Yeah, it would have cost. And yeah, it would have been wearing a condom (state law, and gross... I hate the taste of condoms)...

There was a time, around a decade ago, plus or minus a few years (wouldn't be prudent to say exactly when), you could have walked into a particular brothel in Nevada (legal, just so everyone knows I am not talking about illegal activity) and gotten a BJ from me. Yeah, it would have cost. And yeah, it would have been wearing a condom (state law, and gross... I hate the taste of condoms)...
Never tasted one and I never will.

❤️ except for the condom, but I understand why

Oh, and I would have been drunk... I was always drunk when I worked there...

Damn my brain 🤦

Do guys tend to last longer in a condom

Okay... I would say that it might have happened with me too, but I've been told to not talk about illegal sex work activity... Or at least warned...
It's so nice of the government to limit everyone's enjoyment just to make sure something is legal

-Wonders if there is still a place to get such a gift from Jenni-

Damn my brain 🤦

Do guys tend to last longer in a condom
I don't know. Most of the guys who came to the brothel didn't last long. Except the really gross ones. We all agreed those lasted an eternity. 🤢

Of course, in theory we were independent contractors and could turn down the gross guys... In practice, we were strongly encouraged not to turn down too many guys... 🫤

-Wonders if there is still a place to get such a gift from Jenni-
Sorry, no... But you could always find a younger, hotter woman there who might some day turn into someone like me... But he warned... Nevada brothels are hell (and a money sink) for guys who think they might do just that.

I don't know. Most of the guys who came to the brothel didn't last long. Except the really gross ones. We all agreed those lasted an eternity. 🤢

Of course, in theory we were independent contractors and could turn down the gross guys... In practice, we were strongly encouraged not to turn down too many guys... 🫤
Was it based on time out when he came?

Sorry, no... But you could always find a younger, hotter woman there who might some day turn into someone like me... But he warned... Nevada brothels are hell (and a money sink) for guys who think they might do just that.
I meant anywhere, not necessarily a brothel.

Do you need any help with your yard work, etc? :p

Back