Lil_Jenni's Adventures, Past and Present...

No clue why I haven't seen these updates. I hope for the best with your absence of sex.

Well, it's been a long few weeks. I was sick all last week (not Covid, but not sure what it was either). Last Monday (eclipse day) was okay, but by Monday night I was miserable. We tried sex anyway since last Monday was the end of the my two weeks of no sex, but it was not good. At least I did not have those troublesome intrusive thoughts when we tried... 🙄

We had sex last Thursday, and it was okay as I was feeling a bit better. So, Hubby and I left the Kiddo with Hubby's cousin and spent the weekend in a cabin in the mountains. That was good. I did have occasional intrusive thoughts about wanting/needing/deserving to be hurt during sex, but was able to work though them. It's all still a little off for us (well, for me), but it's getting better. 🙂

Oh, and I have now been officially diagnosed as bi-polar. It was something talked about before but as a manifestation of my other mental health issues rather than a diagnosis. But evidently both my therapists and the psychiatrist feel it's become disruptive enough to need treatment as a primary problem. It may be pregnancy related too, which is my hope...

These seem like really good updates, I’m sure you don’t need to hear it from strangers on the internet but you should be very proud of yourself these aren’t easy things to do.

If you’re able to laugh at this, and enjoy stand-up Taylor Tomlinson does a great but in her diagnosis

The special is on Netflix and she’s excellent

Back