Lil_Jenni's Adventures, Past and Present...

No clue why I haven't seen these updates. I hope for the best with your absence of sex.

Well, it's been a long few weeks. I was sick all last week (not Covid, but not sure what it was either). Last Monday (eclipse day) was okay, but by Monday night I was miserable. We tried sex anyway since last Monday was the end of the my two weeks of no sex, but it was not good. At least I did not have those troublesome intrusive thoughts when we tried... 🙄

We had sex last Thursday, and it was okay as I was feeling a bit better. So, Hubby and I left the Kiddo with Hubby's cousin and spent the weekend in a cabin in the mountains. That was good. I did have occasional intrusive thoughts about wanting/needing/deserving to be hurt during sex, but was able to work though them. It's all still a little off for us (well, for me), but it's getting better. 🙂

Oh, and I have now been officially diagnosed as bi-polar. It was something talked about before but as a manifestation of my other mental health issues rather than a diagnosis. But evidently both my therapists and the psychiatrist feel it's become disruptive enough to need treatment as a primary problem. It may be pregnancy related too, which is my hope...

Do you know what the doctors don't tell you when your pregnant with twins? That the vicious little parasites don't necessarily sleep at the same fucking time. Baby A (who's lower) likes to kick. No, she loves to kick. She kicks all the fucking time. And this may make me a bad mother, but I've nicknamed her "little bitch" because of the fucking kicking.

Anyway, she was kicking up a storm last night as I was trying to get to sleep. Baby B was being pretty chill, which is her usual. I mean she kicks, but nothing like Baby A. Finally, Baby A calms down... and for some reason, just as I was drifting off to sleep, Baby B decides to move around and get some kicks in. And after a few seconds, Baby A, who I was sure was asleep, kinda jumps and starts kicking hard. I think her sister kicked her awake, and boy was she pissed. I did everything I could think of the calm them down, but no... I maybe got three hours of real sleep.

I've been in a foul mood anyway, but today I'm going on way too little sleep. It's going to be a fucking tough day. I can't loose my temper with the students, but heaven help anyone else who crosses me today. 👿

I can't wait to have the vicious little parasites cut the fuck out of me, but that's still three fucking months away!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Yeah, I laughed above... Not for your misery, but because I recall those days with my wife (And that was without twins...).

Hope your day gets better!

Do you know what the doctors don't tell you when your pregnant with twins? That the vicious little parasites don't necessarily sleep at the same fucking time. Baby A (who's lower) likes to kick. No, she loves to kick. She kicks all the fucking time. And this may make me a bad mother, but I've nicknamed her "little bitch" because of the fucking kicking.

Anyway, she was kicking up a storm last night as I was trying to get to sleep. Baby B was being pretty chill, which is her usual. I mean she kicks, but nothing like Baby A. Finally, Baby A calms down... and for some reason, just as I was drifting off to sleep, Baby B decides to move around and get some kicks in. And after a few seconds, Baby A, who I was sure was asleep, kinda jumps and starts kicking hard. I think her sister kicked her awake, and boy was she pissed. I did everything I could think of the calm them down, but no... I maybe got three hours of real sleep.

I've been in a foul mood anyway, but today I'm going on way too little sleep. It's going to be a fucking tough day. I can't loose my temper with the students, but heaven help anyone else who crosses me today. 👿

I can't wait to have the vicious little parasites cut the fuck out of me, but that's still three fucking months away!!! 🤬🤬🤬
I laughed out loud, my manager said something, I'm like oops.

And now all I think of is thing 1, thing 2
I call them Thing 1 and Thing 2 sometimes, but I've gotten in the habit of Baby A and Baby B because that's what my OBGyn calls them. Evidently it's the convention with multiples. The one positioned closest to the cervix, and thus likely to he born first in a vaginal birth, is Baby A.
I secretly call her Aimee and Baby B Brooke. Hubby is okay with Brooke but not a fan of any spelling variant of "Amy". He's never said why, but his cousin told me they had a great aunt named Amy who was not at all a nice person. But I think I can work on him with that. At least it's not the name of some ex who broke his heart... I hope. I kinda have my heart set on Aimee for her now... 🫤

I call them Thing 1 and Thing 2 sometimes, but I've gotten in the habit of Baby A and Baby B because that's what my OBGyn calls them. Evidently it's the convention with multiples. The one positioned closest to the cervix, and thus likely to he born first in a vaginal birth, is Baby A.
I secretly call her Aimee and Baby B Brooke. Hubby is okay with Brooke but not a fan of any spelling variant of "Amy". He's never said why, but his cousin told me they had a great aunt named Amy who was not at all a nice person. But I think I can work on him with that. At least it's not the name of some ex who broke his heart... I hope. I kinda have my heart set on Aimee for her now... 🫤
And yes, I know it's cheesy to give them 'A' and 'B' names because of Baby A and Baby B, but I didn't set out to do it. It just kinda happened. 🤷‍♀️

Back