Lil_Jenni's Adventures, Past and Present...

No clue why I haven't seen these updates. I hope for the best with your absence of sex.

Well, it's been a long few weeks. I was sick all last week (not Covid, but not sure what it was either). Last Monday (eclipse day) was okay, but by Monday night I was miserable. We tried sex anyway since last Monday was the end of the my two weeks of no sex, but it was not good. At least I did not have those troublesome intrusive thoughts when we tried... 🙄

We had sex last Thursday, and it was okay as I was feeling a bit better. So, Hubby and I left the Kiddo with Hubby's cousin and spent the weekend in a cabin in the mountains. That was good. I did have occasional intrusive thoughts about wanting/needing/deserving to be hurt during sex, but was able to work though them. It's all still a little off for us (well, for me), but it's getting better. 🙂

Oh, and I have now been officially diagnosed as bi-polar. It was something talked about before but as a manifestation of my other mental health issues rather than a diagnosis. But evidently both my therapists and the psychiatrist feel it's become disruptive enough to need treatment as a primary problem. It may be pregnancy related too, which is my hope...

Back