🙈🔮 Naughty Confessionals 🔮🙈

Aww thank you so much! I definitely need this perspective right now
@GoldilocksSC

Anytime! You are welcome

You know life is hard. There are plenty of fishes in the pond they say… but it’s hard to find the right fish which will marinate with your palate….sad to hear you have faced some rude behavior.

On a brighter note… hope to hear more from you. May be you will write some stories about your journey so far being married wife to being in an affair and then being liberated.

Hope to see you around!

I may write about it sometime for sure

i may write about it someday for sure
Welcome to Lit! :rose:

Your initial posting as a new member show you to be a smart woman, open about your life and wants/needs. I have no doubt that you will be very popular here. I hope you find what you seek from lit.

Aww thank you so much! I definitely need this perspective right now

It shows that you are a good person that you are sensitive to this. I'm still feeling post-sex regrets now years later for all my earlier discretions with married men in my crazy hazy younger daze. I know I was directly responsible, at least partially, for problems in more than a few marriages.

But, let's admit it. Sex with married people, men or women (I'm bi) is hot. Fortunately, I'm lucky that I still get to scratch that itch from time to time within our group of swinger friends. Our #1 Rule that we try to always stick to is Couples Only in the core group and always have a Reclaiming Round at the end of our parties so that husbands and wives physically reconnect with each other after being naughty with other husbands and wives.

Be good to yourself, forgive yourself and remember it takes two to tango. :rose:

It shows that you are a good person that you are sensitive to this. I'm still feeling post-sex regrets now years later for all my earlier discretions with married men in my crazy hazy younger daze. I know I was directly responsible, at least partially, for problems in more than a few marriages.

But, let's admit it. Sex with married people, men or women (I'm bi) is hot. Fortunately, I'm lucky that I still get to scratch that itch from time to time within our group of swinger friends. Our #1 Rule that we try to always stick to is Couples Only in the core group and always have a Reclaiming Round at the end of our parties so that husbands and wives physically reconnect with each other after being naughty with other husbands and wives.

Be good to yourself, forgive yourself and remember it takes two to tango. :rose:
I can agree that cheating sex was always the absolute hottest. I never felt guilty cheating on my ex wife, getting what I needed and no harm to her…with my new wife, I have stayed faithful and would def feel guilty stepping out.

Guilt is something we all have, some of us just feel it later than others.

I confess. Married guy here but just dressed up and spent the last hour sucking one of the best cocks ever!! He returned the favor. I played his sissy cocksucker making love to his BBC. I ended up shooting a load up to my face as i sucked his balls and he came all over my chest. It was very very satisfying!!! Hotel fun is so liberating.

My name is Lady and I’ve just woken up from my first wet dream. 😳 As someone with the body of a grown woman, I’m tremendously confused and equally intrigued.

Guess I teased myself a little too much last night 😅💦
And if you tell people what that dream was about, you may pay the wet dreams forward !

Last edited:
Dear Penthouse,

I've been with my Dad out in the Midwest for the past month; he turned 97 in February and can still kick the ass of someone half his age. 🤣 But I had to return home this past weekend, which coincided with my birthday Monday. I have a lady friend in Nashville I sleep with occasionally, she's only about six hours from my Dad's house and I was hopeful she would want to help me celebrate with a literal bang. She was interested and insisted that I get tested right away. I accepted the service she offered, I got blood drawn, and all my bloodwork came back negative. :)

I had to leave on Friday, and at 6:30 that morning, my friend canceled our plans, which would have been that evening. She got offered a lucrative weekend gig and couldn't turn it down. So I changed plans. Instead of going to Nashville, I drove two days to my friend I sleep with in New Jersey instead. I had the time and the cash, so why not?

We went out to dinner, and she's a bit of a fashionista, so she was wearing a black dress, and her triple-D breasts were really filling that dress out! 🥵 I'm normally a champion eater, but I couldn't eat because I was anxious to get to dessert. We went back to her place, and we chatting and cuddled for awhile as we like to do. Come to find out, she wasn't wearing a bra under that dress! 😮I couldn't tell a difference. I was also surprised because she's kind of old fashioned about how to comport oneself in public, and she appreciates my old school values on respect and how to treat others.

Soon enough, our need took over and I gave her my usual amazing oral and fingering. :D ;) She mounted me and as she rode me, she just had one orgasm after another. I was smacking her ass and playing with her tits while she went to town. Eventually, she literally couldn't handle anymore, so she turned over, and I took her from behind until I came. Turned out we did it literally at the best time--her period started while we were having sex! 😮

I really needed her body, and that was incredibly satisfying. I'm still kind of shocked that a woman as smoking hot as that wants my dick and cums so hard with me. She's got a boyfriend and she says sex with him is meaningless. It does my heart good to know that I can do a much better job. :) <3

Signed,

Well-Fucked in Washington

OK, my confession is this...

I like to find people, primarily women, to more or less sext with, either Roleplay style or on more of a personal level. My wife refuses to partake in that kind of stuff and it's something that I really enjoy doing so to compensate for the lack of virtual attention and/or fun from the wife, I have found a home here. But, I do not engage in it once I am home and with her. When I'm with her I'm WITH her. This has been my biggest secret for years. It's kind of an addiction that I can't seem to kick.

OK, my confession is this...

I like to find people, primarily women, to more or less sext with, either Roleplay style or on more of a personal level. My wife refuses to partake in that kind of stuff and it's something that I really enjoy doing so to compensate for the lack of virtual attention and/or fun from the wife, I have found a home here. But, I do not engage in it once I am home and with her. When I'm with her I'm WITH her. This has been my biggest secret for years. It's kind of an addiction that I can't seem to kick.
Trying to figure out his work schedule so I know when to message him...🤣😂

I once had a fuck buddy in town and after we went our different ways, she contacted me again out of the blue. Seems she wanted to impress a new guy online, so she asked if she could come over and use my camera and mic to live stream her gong down on me to show him what she could do.

So, being a "giving person," I said yes...

I once had a fuck buddy in town and after we went our different ways, she contacted me again out of the blue. Seems she wanted to impress a new guy online, so she asked if she could come over and use my camera and mic to live stream her gong down on me to show him what she could do.

So, being a "giving person," I said yes...
What a self sacrificing guy you are...

Back