🙈🔮 Naughty Confessionals 🔮🙈

My name is K and when I clicked this link I didn't expect to be reading about fungal infections. I confess that I sometimes get periods where I'm horny like a teenager again.

I want to find a partner who can match my energy and sexual appetite 🙃 seems pretty damn hard here lol

I want to be caught with my trousers.
I want whoever catches me to let me know I caught them and walk away.
Days later I would like to find him or her masturbating at their desk.

I would like to build this tease to a pinnacle of lust and oral orgasms

I confess to masterbating while thinking about eating my girls pussy right after she gets fucked and came in. I want to taste his cum mixed with hers. I confess to wanting to have a true slut to use and be used by.
I think the same way you do on masturbate all the time thinking about my wife getting fucked and I love eating her creampie from her sloppy well used pussy.

My name is Lovely and I really want to lick and suckle my coworker’s pussy. I am the type to strictly not mix business with pleasure, so I’ve made no attempt to make my desires known. That would be creepy for me and maybe endearing for her considering I’m much younger than her. She’s just so beautiful and driven. And she volunteered one day how her medication obliterates her libido…how I’d love to help her with that 👅💦🥵

My name is Japan. My confession is I’m not Japanese and may well be addicted to rubbing cumming at work with toys hidden in my desk draw. Thank goodness I have a lockable office.

I confess that I once gave a cab driver a **complete** blowjob at the behest of my Dom/boyfriend at the time, so we wouldn't have to pay our $150+ cab fare from San Francisco to San Jose after a night of drinking.
How did your Dom/boyfriend reward you?

Back