Taskmaster

Context: one of the rules I’ve had that’s stuck around from the start is that I must only refer to my ‘cunt’ by that name, no others

I asked my guy this morning if I could shave my cunt. Due to the nature of my job and my health lately I’ve been less present as his sub and I’ve wanted so much to let him Dominate me, he’s soooo good at it. He asked to see it, and without thinking I sent him imo an incredibly unflattering pic. I say unflattering because he came back with
“You need to tell your thread you're only allowed to shave your cunt if you share the hairy pic with someone. You can choose who from the responses”
So… yeah… if you want to see it… no pressure though 😘

Context: one of the rules I’ve had that’s stuck around from the start is that I must only refer to my ‘cunt’ by that name, no others

I asked my guy this morning if I could shave my cunt. Due to the nature of my job and my health lately I’ve been less present as his sub and I’ve wanted so much to let him Dominate me, he’s soooo good at it. He asked to see it, and without thinking I sent him imo an incredibly unflattering pic. I say unflattering because he came back with
“You need to tell your thread you're only allowed to shave your cunt if you share the hairy pic with someone. You can choose who from the responses”
My D loves that I prefer to use the term "cunt"... which makes me happy as I would struggle to consistently use another term.

I've been less present everywhere lately. Today is the first day that I've been able to give any extended attention to Lit in a couple of weeks, or else I would have responded to the tempting photo offer you made yesterday. I loved my holiday, but it was so hard to be unable to connect with my D in the ways that I'm used to doing. Having zero privacy, I couldn't even do some of the little things that help me feel close to him, like wearing my nipple rings. I am so looking forward to having the chance to connect with him again soon.

I’m sure it’s lovely. Send it my why

Thank you Nightbird. Hopefully I will resurrect this thread in the New Year 🤞🏻😘
Merry Christmas. I hope everyone got to celebrate with their favourite people doing the things they love. To those of you that didn’t I hope you are able to give yourself some peace and you have something wonderful to look forward to soon 😘

When I started this thread I had no idea where it would lead and I’m so thankful for the people who joined me on my journey. Life means that things have changed significantly and I am no longer able to do tasks in any capacity really. I would love to continue this thread in some capacity. It’s been fun and I’ve learned a lot about myself, about being submissive, and about others. Keep being the fabulous individuals you are 😘

This is such a beautifully honest thread… sending lots of love! 😘

When I started this thread I had no idea where it would lead and I’m so thankful for the people who joined me on my journey. Life means that things have changed significantly and I am no longer able to do tasks in any capacity really. I would love to continue this thread in some capacity. It’s been fun and I’ve learned a lot about myself, about being submissive, and about others. Keep being the fabulous individuals you are 😘
Life has a habit of doing that. All we can do is see what dice have been rolled and adapt our game plan accordingly.

No matter what happens, growth as a person, avd growth in your understanding of the person you are can never be a waste

I've really enjoyed your thread, Lindi! Thank you for sharing this part of your journey with us. ❤️

Life means that things have changed significantly and I am no longer able to do tasks in any capacity really.
i hope you’re doing well, I enjoyed what you shared mostly because of how you came across, kind, fun and curious. To me that was just us much fun as the tasks, maybe that’s the direction of the thread.

This.
It's so very true.
The void that can be filled by someone caring, taking the time, giving the time...
This kind of thing is delicate enough with time differences, with the depths and levels of need.
Being cared about is paramount.
Perfectly said spankableBelle

Hello my fabulous people.
I have decided that I’d kick things off with a question:

how do you navigate life/circumstances changing to the point where you’re unable to continue your Dom/sub dynamic?

For context
- He’s still incredibly important to me and I’d love for him to be able to say that too (he has valid reasons for being unable to)
- We’re both time poor and I’m unable to complete tasks in a way that won’t affect my home or professional life
- I want to feel like I’m serving him in some way. He seems to enjoy seeing my pics getting attention.
- Obviously we’re in different time zones
- I am still his submissive. I’m almost scared to not be 🫣

Hello my fabulous people.
I have decided that I’d kick things off with a question:

how do you navigate life/circumstances changing to the point where you’re unable to continue your Dom/sub dynamic?

For context
- He’s still incredibly important to me and I’d love for him to be able to say that too (he has valid reasons for being unable to)
- We’re both time poor and I’m unable to complete tasks in a way that won’t affect my home or professional life
- I want to feel like I’m serving him in some way. He seems to enjoy seeing my pics getting attention.
- Obviously we’re in different time zones
- I am still his submissive. I’m almost scared to not be 🫣
I think that maybe you're seeing the change as being something negative. Something that you've lost perhaps.
Maybe that's not the case.

It's so clear how much you value and need each other. Yes circumstances have meant that the dynamic may have changed but you still have each other and if he's still with you, even after the changes, then that's because he wants to be and wants you, and if he can't say it then his actions show it.

Life never seems to go the way we expect it to but that's no reason why things should stop completely for you both.
Enjoy the moments you do get together and try not to overthink too much (that's rich coming from me I know)

Back