๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ…Playground Secret Santa 2021๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„

Iโ€™m in

Username: Pad_Foot. Now and forever more
Iโ€™m a: male
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Music Genre: 70โ€™s Rock
Favorite Lit Story Category: Audio By Women
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: AmberGreen MrsNaughtyCat ChillyGirl
Three types of gifts I would be thrilled to receive: Pics of your favorite place, favorite recipe, favorite naughty story or video link

Good morning, all. Just FYI, as Santa's chief elf, I'm going to be picking names tomorrow so expect a PM from me. Probably later in the day. Ho, ho, ho! ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ

OK - Secret Santa is officially underway. I just finished sending PM's to everyone involved. If you sent a wish list and didn't receive a PM, I may have made a mistake so please let me know as soon as possible.

There were people who posted in this thread but never posted or sent a wish list, or said they specifically wanted to get involved. Maybe next year!

Post when you've sent your gift, or when you receive something! We love hearing how much fun you had opening your presents.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Echoing MBL above me:

Thank you BB! It must have been a lot of workโค๏ธ

Merry Christmas

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„

Thanks to You, Secret Santa! Love the gifts and a bit of inspiration for future photos! Have a great holiday!

:eek::heart:

I think I have received only a partial gift so far, but I like where it is going. :devil:

Thank you secret Santa โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

You made me giggle and dance ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค

And crave cookies!!! ๐Ÿคฉ

Thank you secret santa!!!

The thought and effort you put in is obvious!! I appreciate it very much!!

I got the rest of the story. Actually, it was more of a idea for a bigger story, but it was well written and hawt. I also got a playlist, and I canโ€™t quite tell yet from it whether my SS is friend or foe ๐Ÿค”

Hi, I'm new! Is it too late to join? If not, "I'm in".
I am a female.
I have no literotica friends (yet.)
My favorite colors are Purple and Orange.
Three things I'd like to receive? Wow. 1) Links to writing resources. 2) A playlist or music of some type. 3) Something else that is NOT a dick pic. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi, I'm new! Is it too late to join? If not, "I'm in".
I am a female.
I have no literotica friends (yet.)
My favorite colors are Purple and Orange.
Three things I'd like to receive? Wow. 1) Links to writing resources. 2) A playlist or music of some type. 3) Something else that is NOT a dick pic. ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course you can! Welcome to Lit. You'll need to change your profile to allow PM's though!

Click on User CP (upper left), then choose Options, and look for the checkbox that says Enable Private Messages. Save your changes!

Last edited:
Only a few days left until Christmas! Has your Secret Santa sent you a gift yet? Have you sent yours?

Let's hear about your experience!

When all else fails, just send pics of your tits. Maybe put a little effort in and add glitter or jingle bells or whatever, but boobs are always a good idea. Youโ€™re welcome. :D
tassels-elvira.gif

Back