πŸŽπŸŽ„ What is Krampus bringing the person above you? πŸŽ„πŸŽ

JustAnotherFlower

In The Garden
Another game thread! Have Krampus gift something sexual, silly, humorous, odd, naughty, or outright fear inducing to the person above you..and why.

And yes, yes, I know I'm misusing Krampus in this context, but it sounds better than saying Naughty Santa.

So... I'll go first.

Krampus is bringing JAF this because she needs some more excitement in her life.

Another game thread! Have Krampus gift something sexual, silly, humorous, odd, naughty, or outright fear inducing to the person above you..and why.

And yes, yes, I know I'm misusing Krampus in this context, but it sounds better than saying Naughty Santa.

So... I'll go first.

Krampus is bringing JAF this because she needs some more excitement in her life.
Getting JAF this so he no longer has any excuse for 'accidently throwing her hoe' at me...πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ

SirConrad is getting this so that he can contemplate silence properly.

I think Krampus also needs to bring SirConrad This otherwise he will be typing shit too… πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

sorry… I screwed up the order again… but c’mon… who doesn’t want to pick on SCP? πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Getting JAF and Brenda this so they can not only suck on something, but not talk any crap to me...😘

Back