🎄🎁🎅Playground Secret Santa 2021🎅🎁🎄

beachbaby179

pearls go with everything
Subscribe to this thread! You won't want to miss it! The time of year you have all been waiting for is here!

OK folks, here we go!

Just a reminder of the rules - please read before signing up!

You will be PMd your Secret Santa on December 12.
Gifts should be sent by December 25. (Obviously the closer to the holiday, the more fun!)

Rules:
1 - Please sign up by commenting with "I'm in!"
2 - Fill out the Wishlist Form and either post it or PM it to me. This will be sent to your SS to help them with gift ideas.
3 - Please do not sign up if you feel you can't follow through with a gift. If you do sign up and an emergency keeps you from fulfilling your Santa commitment to your SS, please let me know and I will get a helper elf to make sure they have something. I don't want any participants to NOT get a gift. I've been there - it sucks.
4 - Please, please, please only participate if you are not planning a Lit break between now and Christmas.

Tips:
** The gifts are intended to be electronic, not physical. So think in terms of things you can share through a PM or email. (Music, art, a story, a puzzle, etc)
** Obviously if you PM your gift directly, your identity is revealed. Most people do that. If you want to conceal your identity, you can feel free to send your gift through me to remain fully anonymous. If you're going to do that, I need to have it by December 22nd. Thanks!
** All matches will be random and anonymous. So please keep the spirit in which it was intended. Be kind. And no special requests will be granted (like... please arrange for me to get/not get Litsterxxx - because that really fucks up the algorithm).
** When you get your gift, please come post a “thank you” and tell us all about it. Half the fun is sharing in your joy!

Happy Holidays! Enjoy!!

**********~~~Wishlist Form~~~**********

Username:
I’m a: male/female/more than meets the eye/unicorn/shape shifter/haven't figured it out yet
Favorite Color:
Favorite Music Genre:
Favorite Lit Story Category:
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints:
Three types of gifts I would be thrilled to receive:

Last edited:
Ya know, I never did learn how to subscribe to a thread. Can somebody here please tell me how to do it?

Ben

You can pretend to give a shit about what some skank has to say.

Hey fella, no name-calling, please. Lots of ladies here like to play naughty on Lit but in RL are classy and wonderful people. Not to mention this is a well-intentioned thread and continuing endeavor where a lot of people have found a lot of pleasure in engaging in the festivities. I know you're all about rough humor but not this time or in here if you please. :)

And I've subscribed, I might not participate but I love seeing the festivities and reading about the gifts received. But one observation. Folks don't say you will participate unless you fully intend to follow through, too many people received nothing in return in the past. That's just rude and deceitful. :(

Hey fella, no name-calling, please. Lots of ladies here like to play naughty on Lit but in RL are classy and wonderful people. Not to mention this is a well-intentioned thread and continuing endeavor where a lot of people have found a lot of pleasure in engaging in the festivities. I know you're all about rough humor but not this time or in here if you please. :)

And I've subscribed, I might not participate but I love seeing the festivities and reading about the gifts received. But one observation. Folks don't say you will participate unless you fully intend to follow through, too many people received nothing in return in the past. That's just rude and deceitful. :(

What’s happening?

Give me a couple of days. Busy weekend, but I'll likely get to it on Sunday and detail the whole thing right here. I just want people to start thinking about it.

Sounds good to me.
Take your time dear, I hope it didn't seem like I was trying to rush you.

I would be all for this.

Perhaps.

It is that time of year to give and all.

under "thread tools", top right use the down arrow et voila!:)

I see the Thread Tools. But it only gives me 3 options. One of them is to UNsubscribe from a thread, but there is no option to Subscribe to a thread. :(

Ben

Sign me up, but only if I can be guaranteed a gift from the skankiest skank Lit has to offer. Also, I’d rather not have to buy anyone a gift because I already maxed my credit card at Dollar General on gifts for my new slam piece.

Sign me up, but only if I can be guaranteed a gift from the skankiest skank Lit has to offer. Also, I’d rather not have to buy anyone a gift because I already maxed my credit card at Dollar General on gifts for my new slam piece.

Your rough language goose , it’s fux’n offensive sometimes. tapping out for the secret Santa subscription.

Last edited:
Wow, this could be fun. I'll make sure to keep my eye out on this thread. :)

And here we go!

The Playground Secret Santa is now a tradition, apparently. It's been great fun the past few years and it's a great way to either meet new Litsters or appreciate someone with whom you’ve always been friendly.

Just a reminder of the rules - please read before signing up!

You will be PMd your Secret Santa on December 12.
Gifts should be sent by December 25. (Obviously the closer to the holiday, the more fun!)

Rules:
1 - Please sign up by commenting with "I'm in!"
2 - Fill out the Wishlist Form and either post it or PM it to me. This will be sent to your SS to help them with gift ideas.
3 - Please do not sign up if you feel you can't follow through with a gift. If you do sign up and an emergency keeps you from fulfilling your Santa commitment to your SS, please let me know and I will get a helper elf to make sure they have something. I don't want any participants to NOT get a gift. I've been there - it sucks.
4 - Please, please, please only participate if you are not planning a Lit break between now and Christmas.

Tips:
** The gifts are intended to be electronic, not physical. So think in terms of things you can share through a PM or email. (Music, art, a story, a puzzle, etc)
** Obviously if you PM your gift directly, your identity is revealed. Most people do that. If you want to conceal your identity, you can feel free to send your gift through me to remain fully anonymous. If you're going to do that, I need to have it by December 22nd. Thanks!
** All matches will be random and anonymous. So please keep the spirit in which it was intended. Be kind. And no special requests will be granted (like... please arrange for me to get/not get Litsterxxx - because that really fucks up the algorithm).
** When you get your gift, please come post a “thank you” and tell us all about it. Half the fun is sharing in your joy!

Happy Holidays! Enjoy!!

Username:
I’m a: male/female/more than meets the eye/unicorn/shape shifter/haven't figured it out yet
Favorite Color:
Favorite Music Genre:
Favorite Lit Story Category:
My bestie on Lit who can give you hints:

I'm curious about the gifts. If I say i want an Ed Sheeran song, then I'm sent a link to a youtube video? A picture of the mona Lisa...google, screen shot, crop? If so, then the gifts appear easy. If not, I need an example. How far would we have to go to find last year's so we can see how it played out?

Not sure how much help this will be, but here's the link to last year's thread. It doesn't look like too many people gave specifics on what they gave or received. But in the past, we've had voice recordings, pictures, stories written specifically for people, donations to favorite causes made in their honor, Playground scavenger hunts, links to youtube/xhamster videos, spotify playlists, and more.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1536195

Last edited:
I'm curious about the gifts. If I say i want an Ed Sheeran song, then I'm sent a link to a youtube video? A picture of the mona Lisa...google, screen shot, crop? If so, then the gifts appear easy. If not, I need an example. How far would we have to go to find last year's so we can see how it played out?

From my experience, people are a little more creative… like they might sing you an Ed Sheeran song or make you an “if you like Ed Sheeran” playlist.

Sign me up. I'm in!

Ben

Username: mynameisben

I’m a: male/female/more than meets the eye/unicorn/shape shifter/haven't figured it out yet - Male

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Music Genre: pop hits from the 60's, 70's, and 80's

Favorite Lit Story Category: Erotic Couplings, Romance, Voyeur & Exhibitionism

My bestie on Lit who can give you hints: nobody

1. a story or poem (preferably one you wrote)
  2. a Vocaroo recording of yourself
  3. your favorite photo (not from the internet)

Last edited:
Back