๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ…Playground Secret Santa 2021๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„

I got the rest of the story. Actually, it was more of a idea for a bigger story, but it was well written and hawt. I also got a playlist, and I canโ€™t quite tell yet from it whether my SS is friend or foe ๐Ÿค”

Luckily not foeโ€ฆand a nice person to boot. :) And I canโ€™t believe my person hasnโ€™t been able to figure it out

tassels-elvira.gif

Atta girl! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Guessing most of the Lit skanks got a dick pic outfitted with a Santa hat from some dumb muh fucker.

Thank you beachbaby. This was so much fun.

I will forever remember my secret Santa and all the effort that they went to in order to give me something very unique.

I've sent mine.

ETA: I received a very lovely audio gift from my Secret Santa. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Planning on being more active in this neck of Lit. Iโ€™ll play next Christmas. :) Itโ€™s lovely to see people commenting that theyโ€™ve received their gifts.

I'm so glad you've all enjoyed it. My job here as chief elf is done!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŽ

Thanks to You, Secret Santa! Love the gifts and a bit of inspiration for future photos! Have a great holiday!

:eek::heart:

Thank you, again, SS! Not sure who you were but still finding inspiration in what you shared. :eek::)

I'm so glad you've all enjoyed it. My job here as chief elf is done!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸŽ

So much fun, beachbaby! Cannot wait to get creative again next year. :kiss:

Thank you, Beachbaby, for all your time and effort to make this nice for us!! Merry Christmas!

Yeah, Beachie, thanks. :) I was a rough first-timer, and you guided me through

Thank you so much BeachBaby๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„

And thank you dear Santaโค๏ธ you made me smile and laugh๐ŸŽ„
Also, thank you all fellow Santas!!! ๐Ÿ˜

.... Actually, thank you everyone!! This has been a lot of fun๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธ

Back