Taskmaster

Lindi37

PMs closed 😘
I’ve been instructed to start my own thread. I thread called ‘Taskmaster’ in which I inform those few interested people about my daily task and report back on how I’m doing/have done. This isn’t just for me though. Other subs with tasks are welcome to share and can request tasks also.

As always please be kind, respectful, tolerant etc etc etc

Due to now working full time and not being able to spend the time online that I used to, he came up with a plan to give me a task each day to remind me that I’m owned and adored.
My first task was to touch my neck or lips each time I heard my name (including versions of my name at home and work). This was difficult as I kept forgetting about it. I was given some grace as it was my first task.
My second task was to catch up on ALL the challenges in PLPs July challenge thread. I talked a big game but ultimately I crashed and burned. My funishment was to send at least 10 people a picture of his choosing. The recipients seemed happy enough.
My next task was to write a poem. For him. I recited a haiku that I came up with in the shower and wrote a poem that I spent a bit more time on. #nailedit
This thread was my next challenge which brings us to today. Everything I write needs to start with the first letter of his name.

I’m feeling like the happiest most wonderfully adored person ever 🥰

Last edited:
Due to now working full time and not being able to spend the time online that I used to, he came up with a plan to give me a task each day to remind me that I’m owned and adored.
My first task was to touch my neck or lips each time I heard my name (including versions of my name at home and work). This was difficult as I kept forgetting about it. I was given some grace as it was my first task.
My second task was to catch up on ALL the challenges in PLPs July challenge thread. I talked a big game but ultimately I crashed and burned. My funishment was to send at least 10 people a picture of his choosing. The recipients seemed happy enough.
My next task was to write a poem. For him. I recited a haiku that I came up with in the shower and wrote a poem that I spent a bit more time on. #nailedit
This thread was my next challenge which brings us to today. Everything I write something start it with the first letter of his name.

I'm so happy for you 😊

I've had the occasional challenge before and they're so good for helping you to keep that connection even when you have other things going on.

This thread was my next challenge which brings us to today. Everything I write needs to start with the first letter of his name.

I'm really pleased for you. My brain doesn't understand why someone would feel so fulfilled to be made to do things, but I'm glad people with such brains exist!

Does it help you feel closer to him, or is it more a reminder that you've given some control of your life away?

I'm really pleased for you. My brain doesn't understand why someone would feel so fulfilled to be made to do things, but I'm glad people with such brains exist!

Does it help you feel closer to him, or is it more a reminder that you've given some control of your life away?
Salty! Welcome to my wee slice of heaven 🤭.

I suppose all I’ve wanted is to be someone’s and to serve. The dynamic I’m in in real life is different (I’m going to leave it there).
It makes me feel closer and it makes me feel owned. It makes me feel adored and Dommed and… calm. Knowing he thinks of me throughout that day makes me feel good.

Last night I received the message “Should we have a no panties day tomorrow baby?” We obviously meaning me 🫣. Anyway, like the cute little shit that I am I toddled off to the gym sans knickers. The most difficult exercise was running because a seam decided to be unkind but I digress. I had to be smart about my outfit for the day. Pants so there’s no accidental peaks and a long top in case of camel toe 🤣. Like he mentioned, I felt him all day. Gently rubbing me, teasing me, touching me. I can’t wait to get home…

Nice task! Sometimes the simple ones are the best. They allow you to focus on the outcome, not performing the task itself...

Last night I received the message “Should we have a no panties day tomorrow baby?” We obviously meaning me 🫣. Anyway, like the cute little shit that I am I toddled off to the gym sans knickers. The most difficult exercise was running because a seam decided to be unkind but I digress. I had to be smart about my outfit for the day. Pants so there’s no accidental peaks and a long top in case of camel toe 🤣. Like he mentioned, I felt him all day. Gently rubbing me, teasing me, touching me. I can’t wait to get home…
That sounds like a lot of fun. I've never gone commando before but doing it for a person must feel really special and naughty ❤️

Last night I was able to call him from my bedroom, which is rare. He was at work which does excite me. The naughtiness factor. He asked me to rub my clit while we were talking, I came really quickly which surprised me and pleased him. We kept talking about life then he asked me to start playing again. I was able to slide my dildo in painfully slowly (he liked the sounds I made), he instructed me in what to imagine and to his delight I squirted 😏😏. I came a third time listen to him again telling me the things that he wanted to do to my body. It was so intense and hot, I couldn’t talk or move for a while.

Todays challenge is to drink 2 litres of water. Some of you may giggle, but I’m terrible at drinking enough.

Last night I was able to call him from my bedroom, which is rare. He was at work which does excite me. The naughtiness factor. He asked me to rub my clit while we were talking, I came really quickly which surprised me and pleased him. We kept talking about life then he asked me to start playing again. I was able to slide my dildo in painfully slowly (he liked the sounds I made), he instructed me in what to imagine and to his delight I squirted 😏😏. I came a third time listen to him again telling me the things that he wanted to do to my body. It was so intense and hot, I couldn’t talk or move for a while.

Todays challenge is to drink 2 litres of water. Some of you may giggle, but I’m terrible at drinking enough.
Both of those experiences are wonderful. Sounds like he takes care of all of your needs and values you for everything that you are ❤️🥰

Yesterdays task was to drink 2 litres of water throughout the day #nailedit 🥰 He’s so good at looking after me. I was curious as to what my punishment would be if I hadn’t though 😈

Todays task is…
“…whenever you have a break at work, or at home, you must send me a pic of you blowing me a kiss 😘

I’ve sent 3 so far and it’s 3pm my time ☺️

Yesterdays task was to drink 2 litres of water throughout the day #nailedit 🥰 He’s so good at looking after me.
How did that task feel in comparison to 'sexy' tasks?
I was curious as to what my punishment would be if I hadn’t though 😈
Aren't we all? 😈
Todays task is…
“…whenever you have a break at work, or at home, you must send me a pic of you blowing me a kiss 😘

I’ve sent 3 so far and it’s 3pm my time ☺️
He's a lucky guy!

How did that task feel in comparison to 'sexy' tasks?
It felt nice 🥰. He cares about all of me not just wjmhat I can do or be for him. It feels amazing to be valued like that.
Really kinda hoping someone amazing I know will find this thread 🤭
These tasks that you're getting are amazing 🥰
I don't know if it's the same for you but I have a big time difference with my person. This looks like the perfect way to stay connected
I have a big time difference with everyone on here. There are many ways that we try to stay connected and this way is definitely fun. I do find some tasks a little difficult though. The ‘big’ ones so far have been a fail 😅.

Back