Ask Me to Take Charge of You

zenmackie

Experienced
You're an intelligent, independent woman...but you fantasize about being controlled by an older man. Needing to obey Him. Performing humiliating tasks for His pleasure and amusement. Being punished for the slightest mistake or disobedience.

I’m a WM in my early 50’s, in good shape, and I especially enjoy training women who want to explore their submissive side more deeply online and are in need of some firm but gentle guidance. I will be patient with you, but I will also discipline you as you deserve. Beginners are welcome.

You need not be drop-dead gorgeous or have a perfect body but I do ask that you be in reasonably good physical condition. (I’m sorry, but no big girls please.)

If interested I suggest you start by reading or listening to some of my stories here:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=533505&page=submissions

If what you find there appeals to you, send me a PM and we’ll talk about what you need in your life.

.... Beginners are welcome....

I am impressed to see you have the inner capacity for beginners. I am one. And I don't expect to be the only one.
A beginner. May I ask how you begin to teach beginners?
Are you a Zen master?
Well, I think master Suzuki said, “It makes no difference”. Maybe you'd teach me to reach the point where I don't see any difference.

Hello Jasmine,

Nice to meet you. And as the old saying has it, 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.' But of course you have to take that first step.

As far as teaching beginners (or anyone else) I don't have a set method, although there are recurring themes. But the most essential thing is spending some time getting to know each other, getting a sense of each other's likes and dislikes, which aspects of submission are most attractive or exciting, building trust and feeling comfortable enough with each other to actually begin the exploration. What I always say is that the Dominant and the submissive create the relationship together as we go along.

And no, I'm not a Zen master, although I've practiced meditation for most of my adult life.

And in the context of submission (as elsewhere) Suzuki and the other Masters are right: “Empty your cup so that it may be filled; become devoid to gain totality.”

Good question, exemplary reply! If you two don’t hit it off, let me know! I’ll take a crack at zenmacke, lol! Oh - & how the heck does one fill in her profile on this site? I see no edit button, nor does major random clicking produce anything resembling results! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi Jellyish,

It seems as though Literotica revamped the entire site recently and some things are still in need of tweaking. But I think if you click on your name next to your post and then hover your pointer over your name in the new window, an 'Edit' button should appear and if you click on that it should allow you to fill in/edit your profile. At least that's what worked for me.

Thanks for the kind words, and at this point no commitments have been made; Jasmine and I have just introduced ourselves. So if you're interested as well feel free to continue the conversation.

Thanks! My phone must’ve been being wonky because I tried clicking on my name but nothing happened. I’ll try again.

I might be interested. Very new to all this, but intrigued. Literotica has saved my sexual sanity after my 22 year marriage combusted. Or maybe it’s just sustained my insanity. Not sure which, but I do know it’s made me insatiable. You said you wanted a mature woman to work with? I’m assuming we’d be online only? I’m in Oregon.

Thanks! My phone must’ve been being wonky because I tried clicking on my name but nothing happened. I’ll try again.

I might be interested. Very new to all this, but intrigued. Literotica has saved my sexual sanity after my 22 year marriage combusted. Or maybe it’s just sustained my insanity. Not sure which, but I do know it’s made me insatiable. You said you wanted a mature woman to work with? I’m assuming we’d be online only? I’m in Oregon.
P.S. just noticed it now says “virgin” under my name! WTF? That might just be the understatement of the year!

Take control, if you think you can handle?😉

P.S. just noticed it now says “virgin” under my name! WTF? That might just be the understatement of the year!

I'm not sure it's a phone issue - as I said, the site appears to have been revamped so they may be having technical issues, especially if you haven't already posted a profile.

And yes, if we were to try to create something together it would be online only (I'm in the Midwest). "Mature" isn't a particular requirement, it's more about compatibility.

Okay, good. I assume you've read or listened to some of my stories? Those will give you some idea of my orientation and preferences. Let me know if there's anything there that especially appeals to you.

Yes - although you have so many that I only had time to look at a few. What I would love is for you to pick out for me 2 or 3 of your favorites & I’d love to read them! I’m not really into being accosted by aliens, & although I’m a solid LGBTQ+ ally, I personally am 100% hetero, so reading ones with lesbian/gay themes don’t do much for me. In other words I love penises and the men attached to them far too much to enjoy being with another woman!

My kink, if you will, is mainly being dominated sexually by a man who also can make me think, make me feel, and genuinely wants to know me inside & out. And (I used to think this was a given, but I’m no longer quite so naíve) one who knows how to touch a woman & understands the erotic-ness and the importance of verbal & physical foreplay.
I have several stories in my head, but have yet to write them down. I do have lots of faves on here tho.

Yes - although you have so many that I only had time to look at a few. What I would love is for you to pick out for me 2 or 3 of your favorites & I’d love to read them! I’m not really into being accosted by aliens, & although I’m a solid LGBTQ+ ally, I personally am 100% hetero, so reading ones with lesbian/gay themes don’t do much for me. In other words I love penises and the men attached to them far too much to enjoy being with another woman!

My kink, if you will, is mainly being dominated sexually by a man who also can make me think, make me feel, and genuinely wants to know me inside & out. And (I used to think this was a given, but I’m no longer quite so naíve) one who knows how to touch a woman & understands the erotic-ness and the importance of verbal & physical foreplay.
I have several stories in my head, but have yet to write them down. I do have lots of faves on here tho.
Wow, this really is an odd site all around! Last night I went to what I thought was your page list of stories but after just now revisiting it I see it’s a different list altogether! So who knows what/whose rabbit hole I plunged down last night! Going to check them out now.

Okay I’m halfway through your first one and thinking I just need to formally change my name to “Marie” - and go buy that version of SB asap! 😜 In other words, your writing is stellar & it has me in quite a state.

Okay I’m halfway through your first one and thinking I just need to formally change my name to “Marie” - and go buy that version of SB asap! 😜 In other words, your writing is stellar & it has me in quite a state.
You're reading "Bob the Snob"? Very old story of mine, and in some ways atypical. It was written at the request of a reader, if I recall. If you're just beginning your exploration of submission, you might enjoy the "Teaching Carol" stories or "How Diana Overcame Her Shyness", or the first couple of audios in the 'Bedtime Story for My Pet" series.

I just finished chapter 1 of the Bookstore. So Bob the Snob was one of the ones I saw last night on the other list. I will read the ones above you recommended, but right now I’m partial to the bookstore, lol! In fact, I want to go read the next chapter asap. My only complaint is that the way he just tossed her out into the cold at the end was pretty brutal. (Isn’t there some tenet somewhere that says if you’re able to conjure it up for a story, you’re also capable of doing it in real life?) If so then yikes - 😳 guess I’m glad there’s some miles between us! 😜

It’s not The Bookstore - it’s Reading Allowed. Your story had me so flustered I couldn’t recall the proper title. Sheesh! So are you 3 hours ahead of the west coast?

The Bookstore and Reading Allowed are the same story in slightly different versions. It was actually co-written with my online sub at the time (we both posted it under our individual names because for some reason Literotica wasn't allowing co-authors then) and she was much harder on Maria than I was.

And don't judge me entirely by my writing; some events are just put in there for dramatic effect or to add intensity.

It’s not The Bookstore - it’s Reading Allowed. Your story had me so flustered I couldn’t recall the proper title. Sheesh! So are you 3 hours ahead of the west coast?
Just two hours ahead of Oregon, I think.

The Bookstore and Reading Allowed are the same story in slightly different versions. It was actually co-written with my online sub at the time (we both posted it under our individual names because for some reason Literotica wasn't allowing co-authors then) and she was much harder on Maria than I was.

And don't judge me entirely by my writing; some events are just put in there for dramatic effect or to add intensity.
OMG your writing is amazing. I just finished chapter 1 of Teaching Carol. And enjoying it immensely. I probably could spend the entire weekend soaking up your stories. I’m surprised potential subs aren’t just beating down your door. Is your ego inflating from that?
So the little I’ve read so far has reinforced my thoughts on giving this a shot. What do you think? But I also have a lot of pride & need to know you want to try as well, so sending the proverbial ball back over the net to you. 🤩

I just finished chapter 1 of the Bookstore. So Bob the Snob was one of the ones I saw last night on the other list. I will read the ones above you recommended, but right now

I’m sorry I judged your writing- I was being tongue-in-cheek & just giving you a hard time, but I know it’s hard to differentiate between that & serious criticism when you’re just texting, especially with someone you don’t even know. My bad. Sorry, Sir?
I’m partial to the bookstore, lol! In fact, I want to go read the next chapter asap. My only complaint is that the way he just tossed her out into the cold at the end was pretty brutal. (Isn’t there some tenet somewhere that says if you’re able to conjure it up for a story, you’re also capable of doing it in real life?) If so then yikes - 😳 guess I’m glad there’s some miles between us! 😜

OMG your writing is amazing. I just finished chapter 1 of Teaching Carol. And enjoying it immensely. I probably could spend the entire weekend soaking up your stories. I’m surprised potential subs aren’t just beating down your door. Is your ego inflating from that?
So the little I’ve read so far has reinforced my thoughts on giving this a shot. What do you think? But I also have a lot of pride & need to know you want to try as well, so sending the proverbial ball back over the net to you. 🤩
The 'Carol' stories were among the first I wrote (and the first couple of chapters were based on actual events, though the rest are fictional). They seem to have remained popular, judging by the numbers.

As for potential subs beating down my door: not really, though I appreciate the thought. I think these days people are much more tentative about online relationships - and with good reason, as the potential for abuse has become pretty obvious. I'll sometimes get messages after I post a new story or audio.

In any case, yes, I think it's time to take this conversation elsewhere, so I've sent you my email address as a private message. Please tell me something about yourself and of course feel free to ask any questions you may have for me.

Back