49. Writer by trade, Daddy by choice, seeks sweet young muse for cuddles, playtimes and more

Checkmate70

Experienced
Well hello there. Thank you for clicking.

First, a little about me: I’m 49 and I write for a living. I’m a soccer nerd and a bit of a coffee snob. (I’m sipping coffee and watching the Carabao Cup final as I type, actually.) I get outside as much as I can … I got out for a hike yesterday and probably will again today, and I already have a bunch of kayaking and camping trips planned for the summer. I’m mature, creative and secure. I’m the guy with the beard and flannel shopping for plumbing parts who also has a master’s degree in journalism and published a collection of poems 25 years ago. And I’m the guy who will take complete control of you with a certain look and a few words, if that's what you need.

I’m in a marriage that’s amicable but not intimate, and I have permission to have an online / long distance little. We can talk more about my situation as we get acquainted, but it will be largely through online chat, phone and video call, with some discretion, but traveling to meet in the future will definitely be possible, if it develops that far.

Now. On to what I want. I want a relationship that’s real – as real as it can be through this medium. I don’t mind if you’re attached or single, but I do want you to have lots of time and attention for me. I like a clingy little girl, and I’m kind of a clingy Daddy, too. I like sitting in my home office with you on Facetime (or other video chat) as we work and maybe take a break to play and talk and watch movies together. I often have hours to myself at night and would love to spend that time with you. We’ll figure out our own rhythm. I like creating an imaginary shared history that we can fantasize about during playtimes, and I’d also love to take some control of your sexuality … if you feel tingly and itchy and a little crazy at times, and need to give all that sexy evergy some direction and focus … we should talk.

I’m not going to give a checklist of kinks or limits at this moment – we will discover together what we like to do together. I do desire a DD/lg dynamic that is both romantic and sexual. I want to make you feel like the prettiest princess in the world, and I want to teach you how to please me. I want to find your buttons and push them and make you beg for the one thing I won’t give you.

And who are you? I’m looking for someone smart, witty, charming and cute. I appreciate a real age gap, so I’d love it if you’re in your 20s or early 30s … but if you’re not, and you think we’d match well otherwise, please reach out. I’m not sure I have a physical type, but if I did, it’d probably be called “sporty.” I want someone open-minded, someone who’s willing to go all-in on this journey with me. Someone who’ll make me feel handsome and sexy and desired. Someone who’ll let me earn her.

Do you think that’s you? If you’ve read this far, I suspect it might be. Send me a chat or a message. Just so I know you’ve read this far, tell me the best book you’ve read recently, or what you’re currently reading, or, if you’re not much of a reader, tell me what TV show you’re currently binging. I am more or less on my own for the rest of the day, and will be alone later this evening as well. Can’t wait to hear from you.

Last edited:
Hey, first I would love to say, I enjoyed reading your post. I am an amateur writer myself.
Second, I am a 40 year old submissive, I love to please my daddy. I love to be choked and spanked. Im a brat sometimes, I like to fuck around and find out, as I like to say. But mostly I'm a really good girl for daddy. I love anal sometimes, it makes me squirt. I will RP any age in bed you want and I will ride your cock like you've never had. Email is [Redacted per forum rules] if you're interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hello there. Thank you for clicking.

First, a little about me: I’m 49 and I write for a living. I’m a soccer nerd and a bit of a coffee snob. (I’m sipping coffee and watching the Carabao Cup final as I type, actually.) I get outside as much as I can … I got out for a hike yesterday and probably will again today, and I already have a bunch of kayaking and camping trips planned for the summer. I’m mature, creative and secure. I’m the guy with the beard and flannel shopping for plumbing parts who also has a master’s degree in journalism and published a collection of poems 25 years ago. And I’m the guy who will take complete control of you with a certain look and a few words, if that's what you need.

I’m in a marriage that’s amicable but not intimate, and I have permission to have an online / long distance little. We can talk more about my situation as we get acquainted, but it will be largely through online chat, phone and video call, with some discretion, but traveling to meet in the future will definitely be possible, if it develops that far.

Now. On to what I want. I want a relationship that’s real – as real as it can be through this medium. I don’t mind if you’re attached or single, but I do want you to have lots of time and attention for me. I like a clingy little girl, and I’m kind of a clingy Daddy, too. I like sitting in my home office with you on Facetime (or other video chat) as we work and maybe take a break to play and talk and watch movies together. I often have hours to myself at night and would love to spend that time with you. We’ll figure out our own rhythm. I like creating an imaginary shared history that we can fantasize about during playtimes, and I’d also love to take some control of your sexuality … if you feel tingly and itchy and a little crazy at times, and need to give all that sexy evergy some direction and focus … we should talk.

I’m not going to give a checklist of kinks or limits at this moment – we will discover together what we like to do together. I do desire a DD/lg dynamic that is both romantic and sexual. I want to make you feel like the prettiest princess in the world, and I want to teach you how to please me. I want to find your buttons and push them and make you beg for the one thing I won’t give you.

And who are you? I’m looking for someone smart, witty, charming and cute. I appreciate a real age gap, so I’d love it if you’re in your 20s or early 30s … but if you’re not, and you think we’d match well otherwise, please reach out. I’m not sure I have a physical type, but if I did, it’d probably be called “sporty.” I want someone open-minded, someone who’s willing to go all-in on this journey with me. Someone who’ll make me feel handsome and sexy and desired. Someone who’ll let me earn her.

Do you think that’s you? If you’ve read this far, I suspect it might be. Send me a chat or a message. Just so I know you’ve read this far, tell me the best book you’ve read recently, or what you’re currently reading, or, if you’re not much of a reader, tell me what TV show you’re currently binging. I am more or less on my own for the rest of the day, and will be alone later this evening as well. Can’t wait to hear from you.
Replying to your message. The most recent book I just finished was Atomic Habits by James Clear. When Breath Becomes Air was excellent. Shows: I working my way through the most recent True Detective season.

I’m 45 and sporty is accurate. Look forward to potentially catching up more.

Back