Taskmaster

I’ve been such a good babygirl this week!
I’ve remembered each day and sent him mainly selfies as I prepare for my day. Last night I sent him a pic of me in bed and tonight I hope to send something sexy ✌🏼
Well done. 🤩
I’m so pleased that you were able to find something that helps you to feel more connected to him.

I took some photos and sent them to him as a wee gift. I may even edit the video I took the photos from and send it too 😏😈 (yes, this is the first time he’s hearing about it).
I actually loved one picture so much that I’ve asked to share it. His only condition is to ensure you all know that I’m not being punished.
Absolutely gorgeous. A beautiful portrait of submission. 😍

Mhmm 🥰
I’m the happiest
And I am so happy for you, my friend. 🌹

I think that some ebb and flow is to be expected in any relationship. I’m glad that you didn’t allow yourself to get too discouraged.

This. So much this! ❤️
Especially lately and what you’ve shared about what’s going on. I’m so happy you’re in a better space!
Thank you Wolfie 😘. It means a lot
Well done. 🤩
I’m so pleased that you were able to find something that helps you to feel more connected to him.
Thank you. It’s definitely helped
Absolutely gorgeous. A beautiful portrait of submission. 😍
Thank you 🥰. I must say. I’m often inspired by your beautiful pictures.
And I am so happy for you, my friend. 🌹

I think that some ebb and flow is to be expected in any relationship. I’m glad that you didn’t allow yourself to get too discouraged.
😘🫂

Definitely lucky me 😍

I'm impressed you got this far without fucking up 😝
Me too! I have the mind of a goldfish 🤣
I've been in such a grump this morning. This is the perfect antidote 😍❤️
😍 boo to being grumpy but yay for helping 😘
Very lucky me. I never thought I’d be thankful for a bad dream waking me up at 4:45 am, but here’s to nightmares about my last job.

You are gorgeous, as always. 😍
Awww 🫂, I’m glad it’s your ‘last job’ if it’s giving you nightmares!
Oopsie! 🤭 But lucky for us. You are beautiful, Lindi!
🥹 thank you gorgeous girl 🥰
Yay! Oh sorry I meant oh no.
🤣 I’m so pleased that you approve
Wow! Gorgeous! ❤️❤️❤️
Hi, newbie. Thank you and welcome ☺️

I fucked up 😈. I forgot to send a picture to my Mr. Oopsy daisy. Oh well, naughty me, lucky (?) you…
View attachment 2321906
Well, I’m glad you fucked up 😍
Selfish? Maybe, but lucky me!
howling-wolf-26.gif

Back