Lings Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning to you "All" :kiss::kiss:
thank you All for your lovely Post's :)~got a surprise Visitor from out of Town (the Back Door was open);)~ anyway snug in here while she's having a Shower ~ wishing you All a terrific & fun Monday :kiss::)

Tell us all the details of your SURPRISE VISITOR..

Pictures too!!!

Good Morning sexy Ling :kiss::kiss::rose:
brought you a Coffee just in case yours isnt perked yet ;)
morning-coffee-300x194.jpg

Hmmmmmmm ... another juice day, hey?

tumblr_nijx22UDav1u02rr2o1_1280.jpg

There ya go! And don't tell me it's too cold up there for a mixed drink. It's never too cold for happy juice ... which just serves to warm the spirit anyway! ;)

Happy twoooooooooooosday lings! :rose::kiss:

Tell us all the details of your SURPRISE VISITOR..

Pictures too!!!
Oh it was just my Cousin;) and the surprise was she didnt call or send an e-Mail that she was coming, but we did have a good Time for the Time she was here :D

Hmmmmmmm ... another juice day, hey?

There ya go! And don't tell me it's too cold up there for a mixed drink. It's never too cold for happy juice ... which just serves to warm the spirit anyway! ;)

Happy twoooooooooooosday lings! :rose::kiss:
Good Moaning Tom :kiss::kiss:
na its not to cold here for a mixed Drink Hun;) dont drink Pop very often, but if I do this is the Drink for me ~~>

Mountain_Dew_(2004-2008).jpg

Have a Happy Juice Day Hun muahhhhhhh :cathappy:

Greetings Ling, happy Saturday!

Kayaking, Abel Tasman in NZ!

Your earlier post re Hump Day... Lucky you and partner, three times in one day .... Aah, I remember those days. Sad to say it's a no hump zone in the house :-(

Still, on my travels it's a bit better :)

Hope it's a humping weekend. Love the pics, you have a great body for showing to us... Encore!:kiss:
Good Moaning Mr Skinny :kiss:
hope you found yourself something to hump in New Zealand ;):D

Your back door was unlocked again! Hey there Goddess of the great white north! A quick stop to say hi and leave hugssssss and :kiss::kiss::kiss:
mh. guess Iam lucky I left the back Door unlocked :D
ah your flattering me Hun:) but its nice to see ya (((hugsss)))) & :kiss::kiss:sss back at cha:) so where are U hanging out these Days ;)

you can put your Mind to rest DiJiT she was just a Relative, but I think she does look sexier then me ;):)

I'd say that's right next to impossible! :cool: But if I could get both of you naked next to each other I'd be willing to judge a "sexier" competition. :D

Good Moaning Tom :kiss::kiss:
na its not to cold here for a mixed Drink Hun;) dont drink Pop very often, but if I do this is the Drink for me ~~>

Have a Happy Juice Day Hun muahhhhhhh :cathappy:

That's cause you've gotta get your caffeine fix! ;)

Oh it was just my Cousin;) and the surprise was she didnt call or send an e-Mail that she was coming, but we did have a good Time for the Time she was here :D

Sometimes a surprise guest is the BEST

If you knew she was coming you might have stayed up all night cleaning the house and been too tired to enjoy the visit.

I just want to sneak up and surprise you when you are in the shower. What a treat.

you can put your Mind to rest DiJiT she was just a Relative, but I think she does look sexier then me ;):)

I agree with Tom...Send us some pictures and we can decide.

She would need to be Very Sexy to compete with the LUSCIOUS LING

It just couldn't get here quick enough! ;)

tumblr_nfachqQUhW1tjn7bao1_1280.jpg

Let the humpin' commence! You first ling ... and I'll join you if ya don't mind! :devil:

:rose::kiss:

Sometimes a surprise guest is the BEST

If you knew she was coming you might have stayed up all night cleaning the house and been too tired to enjoy the visit.

I just want to sneak up and surprise you when you are in the shower. What a treat.
:) most of the time I leave the Bathroom Door unlocked;)so come and surprise me :D

I agree with Tom...Send us some pictures and we can decide.

She would need to be Very Sexy to compete with the LUSCIOUS LING
mh. so how does one ask a "normal Person" can I take Pic of you and me in the Nude:eek:-:D

Morning, Ling - leaving coffee and a cake donut on the bathroom counter for you . . . have a fine hump day!

It just couldn't get here quick enough! ;)

Let the humpin' commence! You first ling ... and I'll join you if ya don't mind! :devil:

:rose::kiss:
Good Moaning :kiss::kiss:
well Tom Hubby has left for Work already, so I either play with myself;)
or your cuming over mhhhhhh-:nana:

mh. so how does one ask a "normal Person" can I take Pic of you and me in the Nude:eek:-:D

Ummmmmmmm ... not that I want to sound mean or crass or anything like that, but you do realize that there's a fair number of us who consider the fact that you live in an arctic polar zone that only thaws out in late august in time for an early september freeze does not exactly lend you or anybody else up there to the phrase "normal person". :D

Good Moaning :kiss::kiss:
well Tom Hubby has left for Work already, so I either play with myself;)
or your cuming over mhhhhhh-:nana:

Reference above discussion. Can I coax you into coming down here? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back