Not open for further replies.
Hello to all, I am back on LIT.

BrettJ in Canada

Welcome back Brett! ;)

tumblr_nilyfkEooc1rqak9yo1_500.jpg

Happy weekend lingers and crew!!! Time to party. :D

tumblr_mqx4qjLnQ61reowsio1_500.jpg

Are you in the mood, lings?!? :rose::kiss::heart:

Thanks Tom. I had anticipated being away for a longer period, thankfully, that didn't come to pass.

Hello to LING on Friday.

BrettJ in Canada

good morning pumpkin:kiss::kiss::heart:
you mentioned you were going to shapes, so did you buy any joga pants ;):D
:heart::kiss::kiss:
no Iam wearing my old ones for now Fran until I decide if I continue going;)
bought a new Sports Bra though:D

Attachments

• ~hows that.jpg
    ~hows that.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 122
Happy Hump Day indeed, though I am not aware of it being 'practiced' here at all :(

Shame, though as I am such a shy, retiring type I may not be moving in the right humping circles :)

Tell me more about what you do to celebrate it please.... :devil:
Well in our House Hump Day could be any Day of the Week ;)so depending on the mood Hump Day could sometimes be 2 or 3 times a Week :D Good Morning:kiss: & TGIF:)

I can confirm he speaks the truth, I just got back from a trip to see friends... we included kayaking on Christmas Day and tramping on Boxing Day too! That midwinter warm sun is just fabulous!

:)
uh,so where did you go kayaking? Italy or Spain;)

Wow, never expected to find a recipe here. I do my ribs in a slow cooker then add sauce, this sounds like something I can use. Healthier ( hope that's not a bad word). Food and sex or is it SEX and food.
Well one never knows where one finds recipes ;):)

:heart::kiss::kiss:
no Iam wearing my old ones for now Fran until I decide if I continue going;)
bought a new Sports Bra though:D

Cute bra.

Well after looking at you in the sports bra you started my Friday morning HARD. Thank you

Women have an opportunity to make men hard even when we are going to the gym just for exercise.

I bet you love watching us LUST for you.

Greetings Ling, happy Saturday!

Kayaking, Abel Tasman in NZ!

Your earlier post re Hump Day... Lucky you and partner, three times in one day .... Aah, I remember those days. Sad to say it's a no hump zone in the house :-(

Still, on my travels it's a bit better :)

Hope it's a humping weekend. Love the pics, you have a great body for showing to us... Encore!:kiss:

uh the only time you see me bent over is when Iam working and cleaning the House Tom;):D~ TGIF :kiss:
attachment.php
Good Morning sexy Ling:kiss::kiss::rose:
do you have more Housecleaning to do,or any other kind of Chores ;)I sure would love to help;):D

tumblr_niomxrODoN1sd8ty3o1_1280.jpg

Which I don't btw. I always keep my goals in mind. :cool:

It's just on the weekend the goals change from exercising, working, getting ahead ...

... to fuck it ... let's just party down and try to survive until Monday. :D

70 F and rainy today! :( I know ... I can tell you really feel sorry for me not being able to go out on my boat today. :eek:

attachment.php

If it makes you feel any better, we'll be down into the 40's tonight. :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great weekend lings! :rose::kiss:

Attachments

• 180276_102_pic.jpg
    180276_102_pic.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 82
Your back door was unlocked again! Hey there Goddess of the great white north! A quick stop to say hi and leave hugssssss and :kiss::kiss::kiss:

^^^ Ya gotta love it when lings backdoor is unlocked! :devil:

I know ... I know. You're waiting with bated breath to hear. :cool:

Yes ... I did get out on the boat yesterday even though it was a "frigid" 68 degrees! :D

tumblr_nis13bNqs71sd24h4o1_500.jpg

The world needs move pervy romantics, doesn't it?!? ;) Happy Monday Lingers and Crew! :rose::kiss:

Good Morning to you "All" :kiss::kiss:
thank you All for your lovely Post's :)~got a surprise Visitor from out of Town (the Back Door was open);)~ anyway snug in here while she's having a Shower ~ wishing you All a terrific & fun Monday :kiss::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back