Hot on the trail...

Yes, it is saturday and the weather is great! And I am where I wanna be.....

In the forest

What are you up to this weekend?

It is a beautiful day in the forest 😎😉

I am enjoying a Saturday morning coffee...

And imagining what we could be doing if I walked into your room to find you waiting for me with your back to me, you in your sexy white lingerie... your beautiful ass looking so inviting... I would start with kisses on your neck...

lol. Well if it makes you feel better, I don't ask, I just do.... and it doesn't go well either. last time i tried https://imgur.com/owfAfaJ

not only did i get 0 response, he still didn't come home for hours, and he didn't bring home fast food. In his defense, he was supposed to get fast food for dinner for the kid, who was now long asleep when he got home, so fast food was the moot point except yeah I wanted to steal some of the kids fries. I might do better just texting random numbers, maybe I would have at least gotten fries lol.

:eek: Your husband seems just as bad as mine....:eek:

It is a beautiful day in the forest 😎😉

I am enjoying a Saturday morning coffee...

And imagining what we could be doing if I walked into your room to find you waiting for me with your back to me, you in your sexy white lingerie... your beautiful ass looking so inviting... I would start with kisses on your neck...

It is!
And coffee on a nice day, preferably in the forest, is great too....:cool:

I love kisses on my neck.... Can't get enough of those.....:D

From our piece of heaven to yours...Happy St Patty"s Day! have a great weekend and thank you for the beautiful pics!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
Spent last night at a hotel room (I’m on a work trip). Hotel rooms are good for taking photos….. Nothing to distract you and nobody around that craves your attention….. and a whole room (nice and clean and without stuff lying everywhere….) to yourself….. Ended up taking a few shots that I liked and gave the ol’ wand a workout (yes, of course I have a toy with me on work travels…..). In short, I had a nice evening to myself!

And of course I’ll share parts of my evening with you! 😊 Here are some of the lingerie-pics, as promised earlier! (since I couldn’t resist sharing a gif, you’ve already seen what my underwear looked like yesterday, but still…… can’t help sharing some more…. I know, I’m vain….)

Having fun with mirrors….. 4 boobs!

I like this bra....

.....it makes me look like I have a cleavage!

Let's toss a butt pic in the mix as well....

On the bed....

....playing

hand in panties

Can I be the guy who travels around with you and waits for you back in the hotel room? At least you know when you get back, you're going to have fun. ;)

lol. Well if it makes you feel better, I don't ask, I just do.... and it doesn't go well either. last time i tried https://imgur.com/owfAfaJ

not only did i get 0 response, he still didn't come home for hours, and he didn't bring home fast food. In his defense, he was supposed to get fast food for dinner for the kid, who was now long asleep when he got home, so fast food was the moot point except yeah I wanted to steal some of the kids fries. I might do better just texting random numbers, maybe I would have at least gotten fries lol.

Try this with me some time and see if it works.

Spent last night at a hotel room (I’m on a work trip). Hotel rooms are good for taking photos….. Nothing to distract you and nobody around that craves your attention….. and a whole room (nice and clean and without stuff lying everywhere….) to yourself….. Ended up taking a few shots that I liked and gave the ol’ wand a workout (yes, of course I have a toy with me on work travels…..). In short, I had a nice evening to myself!

And of course I’ll share parts of my evening with you! 😊 Here are some of the lingerie-pics, as promised earlier! (since I couldn’t resist sharing a gif, you’ve already seen what my underwear looked like yesterday, but still…… can’t help sharing some more…. I know, I’m vain….)

Having fun with mirrors….. 4 boobs!

I like this bra....

.....it makes me look like I have a cleavage!

Let's toss a butt pic in the mix as well....

On the bed....

....playing

hand in panties

Sexy undergarments. :rose:

If one of you two were my wife you'd get all my attention. I'm just a nanny for her now.

Back