Couple203 *The wife & him*

Couple203

Really Experienced
Good evening all,

We are couple203.

This is our second website experience. The first was a different site which lacked engagement. I ( the Mr of the couple) came across this site last week and after a short chat we decided to make a profile.

We don't know how long we will be here, I guess that depends on the experience. Me, being male ( and trying not to play to any stereotypes here) have little patience. This is a quality that the Mrs is trying to teach me. I am learning though.

I have searched long and hard to see if there is any sort of verification required, I couldn't find any, however, we decided to give the following as verification as a couple.

One last thing, the thread name.....

I am under no illusion that the Mrs will drive the majority of comments and adulation, hence the name playing on me being somewhat of a byproduct.

We hope this message finds you all well and dandy.

Couple203

Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20230819_235637_copy_720x952.jpg
    IMG_20230819_235637_copy_720x952.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 2,789
Good evening all,

We are couple203.

This is our second website experience. The first was a different site which lacked engagement. I ( the Mr of the couple) came across this site last week and after a short chat we decided to make a profile.

We don't know how long we will be here, I guess that depends on the experience. Me, being male ( and trying not to play to any stereotypes here) have little patience. This is a quality that the Mrs is trying to teach me. I am learning though.

I have searched long and hard to see if there is any sort of verification required, I couldn't find any, however, we decided to give the following as verification as a couple.

I am under no illusion that the Mrs will drive the majority of comments and adulation, hence the name playing on me being somewhat of a byproduct.

Couple2033

Xxx
The picture promises lots of good things

Good evening all,

We are couple203.

Couple203

Xxx
Welcome aboard.

Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for.

The Mrs looks good :)

Good evening all,

We are couple203.

Couple203

Xxx
Well, I just love everything about this picture, your wife looks gorgeous. Would be interested to know, did you raise the idea with her of vice-versa? Or was it a joint thing? Just intrigued.

Back