My inspiration

Susannah3

Virgin
Hi Everyone!

I have submitted my first story and this is my inspiration, my wife Susannah. She is 66 years old. She is 5'1" and 135 lbs.

She is the mom of three, grandmother of several, and a Corporate C.E.O.. She is also a board member at our church.

Secretly, she has been a "shared wife" since 1983, shortly after we married. This was encouraged by me. Since I was her first, I have kept detailed logs of every sexual exploit she has had. We have had many exhilarating times together and I have decided to start writing about them.

Wish me luck!

PJ

Let us know about your stories, maybe post a link or something
Plus we need to see and hear more about this amazing lady

Hi Everyone!

I have submitted my first story and this is my inspiration, my wife Susannah. She is 66 years old. She is 5'1" and 135 lbs.

She is the mom of three, grandmother of several, and a Corporate C.E.O.. She is also a board member at our church.

Secretly, she has been a "shared wife" since 1983, shortly after we married. This was encouraged by me. Since I was her first, I have kept detailed logs of every sexual exploit she has had. We have had many exhilarating times together and I have decided to start writing about them.

Wish me luck!

PJ

She's gorgeous!

Gorgeous lady! I wouldn't think twice about the almost 30 year age gap!

Ciao a tutti!

Ho inviato la mia prima storia e questa è la mia ispirazione, mia moglie Susannah. Ha 66 anni. È alta 5'1" e pesa 135 libbre.

È mamma di tre figli, nonna di diversi e amministratore delegato di un'azienda. È anche membro del consiglio di amministrazione della nostra chiesa.

Segretamente, è una "moglie condivisa" dal 1983, poco dopo che ci siamo sposati. Questo è stato incoraggiato da me. Da quando sono stato il suo primo, ho tenuto registri dettagliati di ogni exploit sessuale che ha avuto. Abbiamo passato molti momenti esaltanti insieme e ho deciso di iniziare a scriverne.

Auguratemi buona fortuna!

PJ

Molto bella 😍

Hi Everyone!

Wish me luck!

PJ

Certainly would love to see and hear more about you two, the fun you've had and will continue to enjoy. Sounds like an erotic life!

Back