Flaunting the Fitness

Moochienanu

Kintsugi
Okay, so hear me out -

I’ve been working on… well… working out - getting healthier - doing the right thing for my body’s future. Anyway, with running daily comes the cute outfits and the skintight leggings and the women with their hair in ponies bouncing in front of me on the trail and the men with their shirts off all sweaty and… well…all the yum!

Let’s share it here!

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!

First of all, looking great as always Moochie! And second, and far more importantly, good on you for putting in work and feeling good about it! :)

I dunno if it’s really work if I’m using it to procrastinate other things in my life! 🤣 - “I’ll study later - after my run.” Is a well known quote in my house!

Thank you, Icekiller. Gonna share yours?

Exercise looks good on you M!

Eh, no one wants to, but if you do you want to feel good, right? 😊

I dunno if it’s really work if I’m using it to procrastinate other things in my life! 🤣 - “I’ll study later - after my run.” Is a well known quote in my house!

Well, as a long time mid-workday-workout guy, I get this completely! :ROFLMAO:

I'm still on a journey to shed a few pounds, but if it's sweat you want....

https://ibb.co/ZB57qQF

Okay, so hear me out -

I’ve been working on… well… working out - getting healthier - doing the right thing for my body’s future. Anyway, with running daily comes the cute outfits and the skintight leggings and the women with their hair in ponies bouncing in front of me on the trail and the men with their shirts off all sweaty and… well…all the yum!

Let’s share it here!

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours!
Back from a 45min jog 😃

Attachments

• 20230812_180622.jpg
    20230812_180622.jpg
    730.6 KB · Views: 457
Diet is at least 60% of fitness.
Walk daily and reduce the sugar as sugar and salt are in most foods already.
Also do good research on any medications prescribed.
I've changed my life by doing this.

I try also , but love my deserts !! but im pretty active so it helps. But really need to push harder and getting more strength. Rather just work vs exercise but i know i should work out

Ooh very nice there. :love:

😁 Thanks!

This is a very sexy shape. Well done!

I haven’t really done anything but put on cute workout clothes, but thanks! 😄

Love those fit curves💪🏼💪🏼😍😍

Yay! Thank you! I know you have some pics to share too, hotcpu. 😁

Looking good.. I really need to get into the gym. I need to prepare for surgery end of the year.

Thank you. I understand feeling the pressure of a personal fitness goal. What kind of surgery are you preparing for (if I may pry)?

Well, as a long time mid-workday-workout guy, I get this completely! :ROFLMAO:

I'm still on a journey to shed a few pounds, but if it's sweat you want....

https://ibb.co/ZB57qQF

You definitely deliver on the sweat and the shirtlessness 🤩

Back from a 45min jog 😃

Looking good. Nice fitness outfit! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

*pic was here*
Me after my first walk today.
Just took a second one with the Mrs. and son.

Looking great, Blue! It’s always nice to have company, glad you have your family to join you. 😁

Side note: hasn’t it been great the last couple days? Not too sunny and not raining buckets… well, except that one morning! I got soaked and my ballcap was dripping! 🤣

Diet is at least 60% of fitness.
Walk daily and reduce the sugar as sugar and salt are in most foods already.
Also do good research on any medications prescribed.
I've changed my life by doing this.

Yes, I agree diet has a lot to do with health, but this thread is more about showing off our cute workout clothes or the beauty of the places we work out in… oooo… maybe you could show yourself doing some healthy cooking?

Trying to tone my stomach but food and apathy gets in the way. Have been making a conscious effort with diet and
*pic was here*

Thanks for sharing! 😄

I try also , but love my deserts !! but im pretty active so it helps. But really need to push harder and getting more strength. Rather just work vs exercise but i know i should work out

It is really tough, isn’t it? That’s why I think it’s important to celebrate even the little things we do to exercise and get healthy.

Side note, I learned about this delicious dessert that is super easy to make and actually good for you - it’s called protein pudding. The base of the recipe is a cold protein shake and three tablespoons of a sugar free instant pudding mix. I’ve been adding coconut milk and chia seeds to mine to make it fattier and have more fiber, but seriously, it’s delicious!
78DD6BC5-BABB-49A8-A25B-9F5B94DF5B3C.jpeg

Moochie, perfect timing to start this! Been trying to beat back age and get back to healthy me. Life has been winning these last 2 years with heart surgery and family issues but back to better health. I will follow your lead with lots of walking, weights, and watching diet.

Last edited:
Of course, you naturally look hot and sensual even before getting healthier!

You’re much too kind. 🌷

Moochie, perfect timing to start this! Been trying to beat back age and get back to healthy me. Life has been winning these last 2 years with heart surgery and family issues but back to better health. I will follow your lead with lots of walking, weights, and watching diet.

Good for you, Awaywego. I’m glad to hear you’ll be contributing soon 😉

Everyone has their own reasons to start getting healthier.
For me, it’s been my mental health.
Before I started running, I had so many bad days.
There was a particularly bad day that left me crying on the phone to my sister in an empty bathtub for hours about all the pressure I was feeling that finally lead me to seek something just for me.
Now I’m running almost daily, and with that comes needing better nutrition to run further or faster, and the time that I spend with myself outside when before I was indoors ALL the time… that’s been priceless.

159CCD47-5651-49E9-85A3-FBF32A63B650.jpeg

Attachments

• 987648FB-A714-40EE-BEBC-1128A3EDCAA4.jpeg
    987648FB-A714-40EE-BEBC-1128A3EDCAA4.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 315
A gorgeous place to get fit.
Health and mental fitness are intimately linked. It is so good to read you now feel better and this is having effect on your eating and giving you ambition to run faster.

There was a particularly bad day that left me crying on the phone to my sister in an empty bathtub for hours about all the pressure I was feeling that finally lead me to seek something just for me.
Now I’m running almost daily, and with that comes needing better nutrition to run further or faster, and the time that I spend with myself outside when before I was indoors ALL the time… that’s been priceless.

View attachment 2260953
Thank you for sharing about your experience and a lovely picture 😊

View attachment 2260953
definitely a beautiful place to go for a run or hike and you look amazing

Back