Sexy men part 4! Let's go again! (Can we please limit the dick pics)

SassySheDevil

Moody Roller Coaster
Once again. You gentleman have killed us with sexiness! Let's start another thread before the next one is closed.

Big reminder. Sexiness is a state of mind. Attitude is what it is all about. Please don't think you don't belong. We want all shapes and sizes. 😍

Big reminder! If you are going to post cock shots. Please link your pictures. Dropbox/ imgur. Please also remember that there is much more to sexy than dicks. We understand that there are many guys that think their dick is sexy, but please remember there are several dick threads, so if you are going to post cock shots, please make them creative/artsy. Not just a pull your pants down and take a pic.

❤❤❤❤

And... GO! 😍

Okay. Time for a new edit. Time and time again. I have had to flip out (or others have) about the dick shots.
We enjoy dick. If you put some effort into sexiness. If it is part of your over all picture. Flopping your dick out and shoving it in our face, is not sexy. Get creative. Lighting, more to it than just a dick. Shadows. ANYTHING. Just please do not pull your pants down, take a picture of your dick and think that is sexy. There are a lot of DICK/COCK threads that are made Just for this reason.
I want this sexy men thread to be a thread that people aren't afraid to click on because a Dick is going to jump out at them.

If you need to post cock/dick. Please link it. Lit has changed their format so all pictures are displayed. Link it and title it with a warning so anyone clicking on it knows what they are clicking on. That little paper clip at the top of your message window is how you do this. You can take your hosting site link and put it in there, and title it.

Here are some other links for you to go post your dicks.

Busting out of your boxers or briefs

Favorite Cock on Lit

Show me the soft cock

Rampant Poles of Pleasure

Last edited:
My body ain't much to look at these days, so I'll roll with the only good part of it lol

https://pixxxels.cc/47s2BPvS
I mean, it’s looking pretty good from here.

Nice tease ;)
I'll drop off something to help the establishment of this fine new thread :)
We thank you :D
I’m sure you could use a massage 😜

LOOK at you! That is an awesome shot 😈😘

I'll drop off something to help the establishment of this fine new thread :)

My goodness, you take my breath away! That is so f hot!

Yes, more of the same please! 😍

Always a pleasure to see your contributions. More please 😈😘

*Helps the thread get started..

And as for you, you are simply mouthwatering 😈😈🥰🥰😈😈

Thank you Sassy for starting this new thread 🌻🌻🌻😘

All that sexiness and I keep zooming in and wondering what’s that on your shirt. :D

Lol! If only it wasn’t toothpaste from the night before. You don’t think I’d get up to that business after a shower do you? A man has standards. Low ones, admittedly…

Back