Sexy men part 4! Let's go again! (Can we please limit the dick pics)

It's only right that I had to add. :heart:
But of course. You know I'm always happy when you participate. 😘
One of my lifetime moments was having size 15 feet at age 15. One of those silly coincidences you remember forever, yeah?

Here's one of my only other pics I like that doesn't show my body as much. Hopefully there are some ladies who like arms:
I'm sad that you think you have so little to offer. I've enjoyed what you have offered though, and I hope you will find more comfort in doing so again. 😘
Thought the thread could use a little bump
Very nice. Thank you. 😍
What's the next job?

You could be busy for a while. 😈

I’m sure you could use a massage 😜

Yes I could FunLi, I am pretty sure more snow is on the way "soon";)

I like your shovel, tex! ;)

Thank you tali, it does have a good scoop at the end for lifting.

Yes, more of the same please! 😍

I will soon, I am wearing a blue pair tonight.

The red undies are unexpected. I like it!

Thank you Mustang Sally:)

I do have a purple pair of undies that fit well on me.

I like arms. Arms are good. They're useful for balance and lifting stuff. And when they're muscular and manly like yours they make me imagine how you might handle my body, and ohh that's very nice.

I *knew* you could come up with another part to share. I know, it's easy for women - you just gotta flash some tits and people will be happy. You men need to get a little more creative to move beyond the classic dick pic. I bet you could take a great pic of your ass, if that's something you wanted to do. 😁

And remember that you are your own worst critic.

Thank you, very nice of you to say. However, I have zero (0) ass, even for a normal weight guy. I'll try and take a photo of it, once I find it. God chose not to bless my back side lol

I'm sad that you think you have so little to offer. I've enjoyed what you have offered though, and I hope you will find more comfort in doing so again. 😘

I only feel that way in the photogenic sense. As a man, I'm very happy with myself. Working on the physical part still. Wasn't always this way though. Broken back and years of lazy decisions have taken their toll. I'm getting there tho!

As always, thank you for being a great lady!

I only feel that way in the photogenic sense. As a man, I'm very happy with myself. Working on the physical part still. Wasn't always this way though. Broken back and years of lazy decisions have taken their toll. I'm getting there tho!

As always, thank you for being a great lady!

I’m no Adonis, believe me. But there’s shapes and sizes for everyone out there. I’m all for body positivity, whether male or female and I know that just as women are objectified and pressured by the media to look a certain way, we men can feel shamed if our abs aren’t defined, our chins not chiselled and our dicks not up to internet standard 10000” long.

Post if and when you are comfortable to, but don’t feel that you have to be built like Charles Atlas to be appreciated.

Best of luck to you buddy.

I’m no Adonis, believe me. But there’s shapes and sizes for everyone out there. I’m all for body positivity, whether male or female and I know that just as women are objectified and pressured by the media to look a certain way, we men can feel shamed if our abs aren’t defined, our chins not chiselled and our dicks not up to internet standard 10000” long.

Post if and when you are comfortable to, but don’t feel that you have to be built like Charles Atlas to be appreciated.

Thanks man, I agree completely. I appreciate your words, and echo them for other guys. A friend of mine here once said these words to me in a pm: "Take 100 pictures, and only post 1", of which I see as well. There is definitely a fear of inadequacy, but I'll get over it.

When you take that great pic, it's such a confidence booster. Just need to take that one that speaks!

^^

Men supporting each other. Incredibly sexy!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

So I made a joke about my silly sized feet... hopefully these size comparison photos make someone laugh

Okay. I have now stuck my foot up against the Paper towels and it comes up a little over half way. And the Lysol about 3/4 of the way. ;)

Okay. I have now stuck my foot up against the Paper towels and it comes up a little over half way. And the Lysol about 3/4 of the way. ;)

Now imagine me trying to get my feet between the couch and the coffee table...

How about into a booth at a restaurant?

I've even lost out on buying a Chevy Colorado because of my feet being able to touch both pedals at the same time, while up against the center console...the list goes on, and it only gets more humorous.

The best joke I've heard was being asked how many cows had to die for each shoe.

Now imagine me trying to get my feet between the couch and the coffee table...

How about into a booth at a restaurant?

I've even lost out on buying a Chevy Colorado because of my feet being able to touch both pedals at the same time, while up against the center console...the list goes on, and it only gets more humorous.

The best joke I've heard was being asked how many cows had to die for each shoe.

haha I love it. I totally have the opposite problem. I end up with kids shoes in summer, which almost always have stupid bows and ribbons on them. :rolleyes:
I'm so short, I sit squished up against my steering wheel in the car. I'm pretty sure my tits drive.

Finally talked into it, not even sure what constitutes sexy?

https://imgur.com/dDchH6u
This very much so constitutes as sexy, thank you for posting! :heart:
And on that note here’s todays offering

https://imgur.com/a/KdK92Xm
Thanks so much for the fur!!! :devil:
So I made a joke about my silly sized feet... hopefully these size comparison photos make someone laugh

https://imgur.com/a/0t93Mhu
No chance of you tipping over, huh? ;) Fun pictures, thank you! :heart:
Anyone join me for a morning workout?

https://i.imgur.com/6NWIyQr.jpeg
That looks like a fun workout!! :devil:

Thank you for playing and giving us grey undies, love them!! :devil::heart:

Back