A new adventure

One thing I have noticed about many subs is that they want to be held accountable to ideas or actions they already have in their head. Its not about obedience, its about having someone compliment support and encourage them to make it a priority.

One thing Emmi wanted to do better was workout. It was always on the lower priority on the list due to her other obligations.

Enter: Yoga.

Emmi now works out often and tells me whenever she does. I hope and believe it has helped make it more of a priority for her, brought her more balance and moved her into better routines.

Sometimes I even get some visual treats as proof of exercise.

Enjoy.

I find the same, more so if it is a distance relationship. Support and encouragement in what they would like to do, advising and suggesting alternatives if you think there could be personal danger involved, or it’s not a suitable activity.

Think of me

I want him to think of me.
I want to intrude his life like he does mine.
I want him aching for more.

So I send him a little reminder from time to time, like the one attached.

Thanks for all the kind comments so far! You really motivate me to share more in the future.

Emmi

Last edited:

Thanks for all the kind comments so far! You really motivate me to share more in the future.

Emmi

I’m sure it works, would keep me fully reminded.

Emmi

That would do it for me :rose::rose:

Switching

For those who don’t know, I am a switch and like to get put in my place every so often and be…well…a little submissive slut.

This is what I enjoy so much about my goddess, is that she knows when need it.

This is a picture of the day she made me wear panties underneath my clothes….all day…at work.

I ached for the entire day until she graciously allowed my release, even though it ruined. It was exactly what I neede

Attachments

• CCAB802F-06B0-4328-BD08-F59DE743343F.jpg
    CCAB802F-06B0-4328-BD08-F59DE743343F.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 30
Back