A new adventure

nevergetenough

Literotica Guru
Most recently I started a new adventure with a lovely lady of lit. She has been absolutely amazing, all I could ask for and more.

She is sweet and sassy, vulnerable and strong, and oh so delicious when she sends me her daily pics.

She has opened up to me in ways very few have. I know about her favorite spot to hang out at her house, her past experiences (the good and the bad) and almost every picture she sends has her face in it, which is pretty special.

I wanted to have a place where, well where I could show her off, make a few of you jealous and give her the attention she clearly deserves. More people than I should be admiring this goddess who is a beautiful as they come.

So come on in, all photos posted are approved by her and I expect her to not only chime in, but probably have more to say on this topic than myself

So present to you the first taste of Emmi.

Boys you can look but don’t touch, she’s loyal to me and has already been trained appropriately ;)

Attachments

• 11707CC1-6F81-476E-8380-D1E21E737E5F.jpg
    11707CC1-6F81-476E-8380-D1E21E737E5F.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 105
Most recently I started a new adventure with a lovely lady of lit. She has been absolutely amazing, all I could ask for and more.

She is sweet and sassy, vulnerable and strong, and oh so delicious when she sends me her daily pics.

She has opened up to me in ways very few have. I know about her favorite spot to hang out at her house, her past experiences (the good and the bad) and almost every picture she sends has her face in it, which is pretty special.

I wanted to have a place where, well where I could show her off, make a few of you jealous and give her the attention she clearly deserves. More people than I should be admiring this goddess who is a beautiful as they come.

So come on in, all photos posted are approved by her and I expect her to not only chime in, but probably have more to say on this topic than myself

So present to you the first taste of Emmi.

Boys you can look but don’t touch, she’s loyal to me and has already been trained appropriately ;)

Well HELLO Emmi !!
Thanks for showing us that lovely body!!
:rose::heart:

Have you ever been at a point where you felt that you needed to change something? To get out of the rat race? To feel alive again?

Well, I met NGE at exactly that point in my life, and he turned it upside down within a single night. He has opened up a whole universe for me since then, and I'm still overwhelmed by it from time to time.

Every day we spend writing each other, I learn something new. Tiny bits about him and his life, huge nuggets about myself and my needs and desires. I spend a lot of time grinning stupidly at my phone these days.

I always knew that I'm quite open-minded and adventurous in sexual things. I have some thrilling memories of my early twenties I could share with you, but I hadn't had the chance to let that wild side out in the last 15 years. I'm craving.

NGE teases me.
He needles me.
He eggs me on.
He keeps me at bay.
He fucks my brain out.
He is what I need right now, and I'm so thankful that our paths have crossed.

One thing I found out lately is that I like to show off my body, and he has encouraged me to do so in public. So... here we go!

Emmi

Last edited:
Congratulations to the both of you for finding solace in each other i have yet to find that myself but am happy for the both of you even though i dont know you. Hopefully its an everlasting bond that you will continue to share with each other. Thank you for sharing the pics they are indeed sexy!!

Have you ever been at a point where you felt that you needed to change something? To get out of the rat race? To feel alive again?

Well, I met NGE at exactly that point in my life, and he turned it upside down within a single night. He has opened up a whole universe for me since then, and I'm still overwhelmed by it from time to time.

Every day we spend writing each other, I learn something new. Tiny bits about him and his life, huge nuggets about myself and my needs and desires. I spend a lot of time grinning stupidly at my phone these days.

I always knew that I'm quite open-minded and adventurous in sexual things. I have some thrilling memories of my early twenties I could share with you, but I hadn't had the chance to let that wild side out in the last 15 years. I'm craving.

NGE teases me.
He needles me.
He eggs me on.
He keeps me at bay.
He fucks my brain out.

One thing I found out lately is that I like to show off my body, and he has encouraged me to do so in public. So... here we go!

Emmi

Happy for you, glad you found someone & very happy you're sharing with us. :heart::heart:

NGE teases me.
He needles me.
He eggs me on.
He keeps me at bay.
He fucks my brain out.

Emmi

What is the line on your left inner thigh??

NGE teases me.
He needles me.
He eggs me on.
He keeps me at bay.
He fucks my brain out.

Emmi

Very nice ass.......:D

Moochie, I'd feel honoured.

Just spend some time clicking through your profile. You are astonishing!

Kiss, Emmi

I am so happy for the both of you. For being able to share how you feel about one another. It makes me smile.

💜 Moochie

P.S. I put the poem here if you’d like to see. 🌷

Yoga

One thing I have noticed about many subs is that they want to be held accountable to ideas or actions they already have in their head. Its not about obedience, its about having someone compliment support and encourage them to make it a priority.

One thing Emmi wanted to do better was workout. It was always on the lower priority on the list due to her other obligations.

Enter: Yoga.

Emmi now works out often and tells me whenever she does. I hope and believe it has helped make it more of a priority for her, brought her more balance and moved her into better routines.

Sometimes I even get some visual treats as proof of exercise.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• 4513C4B9-E2CA-4545-BFA9-E6D01B1289CC.jpg
    4513C4B9-E2CA-4545-BFA9-E6D01B1289CC.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 48
Very Sexy
I ask why don't you have her do her routine naked??

Very Sexy
I ask why don't you have her do her routine naked??

I don’t dictate how or when she works out and leave it up to her creativity on how and what she wants to share.

It allows for flexibility in her real life while still fulfilling the submissive and exhibitionist need she has to fill

Back